Forums

hello, help please

butchsgirl

1 hour ago, EmeraldPhoe said:

So that is to little information to help with? Like modem has nothing to do with receiving an email at most that would be internet and if he is not getting internet then of course he can't play

i think she means that they got a new modem . so the IP changed . ( when that happens the game will send you a verification email )

but he didnt get the email .

personally being from a country with dynamic IP . i keep getting asked for verification  all the time .. and the email always arrives in no time

This happens alot and would suggest 2 options for this, it has nothing to do with your router for not getting any email to reconfirm your IP address.

Rather,

sometimes it just takes a long time to get these verifications from MMO's and is not the first time this has happened.

I recommend waiting it out or resending the email authentication/verification. (also try checking the spam tab incase the email verification was sent there)

and second, if it still does not appear contact support.

3 minutes ago, TengokuKishi said:

he should have an option to resend the email.

There is an option for it. I had it when I switch over to my smartphone to log on just a few minutes ago. Try logging in from the website to get the verification message to resent the email.

He has tried the website and the game. This is day four and still no code. I did a search in his email and found the first email when he joined and then this last newsletter. But no verification email.

He sent a ticket and still no response.  -.-

Archived