Jump to content
Forums

Sick of people getting mad because they can't have everything for Free.


Recommended Posts

  • No you can't have everything in the hongmoon shop for free.
  • No costumes can't be made 1$ each.
  • They let us know they are constantly working on the bot issue and have taken steps already. But you have to mention it so maybe they read your post and make everything free for you.
  • Stop acting like a spoiled brat and grow the *cricket* up :D.

 

It's perfectly fine to express concerns and ask for improvements to the game, but mentioning / threatening you are quitting the game while doing so? I will never respect you kids.

The amount of content and quality I get out of this game is out of the world without having to spend a dime. Believe it or not they need to make money, it is not a charity. We are already given the opportunity to enjoy %99 of everything for free but you want Hongmoon shop to be free or so ridicilous cheap. In order for this game to get big and be all hyped-up, they need people to buy the luxury cosmetic items or gamble their chances on paid RNG boxes. Like Leauge of Legends arguably the most successful MOBA out there, this game has the potential to dominate the MMORPG world and once they get big believe it or not they will have many more resources to make this game even greater.

 

If they win you win but all you qqers want only yourself winning and don't give a damn about the people working who made this game possible. You throw around threats quitting the game, come here on forums to assert dominance with your QQ posts and scare new players out of the game because you couldn't have everything you wanted your way. Guess what, nobody will miss you and you are a hypocrite if you don't quit the game. Please quit the game and never come back.

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

1: We arent asking for everything for free, we are asking fro more f2p unlocks made available for example the wardrobe made an unlock for like 20 dollars or 25 dollars i'd pay for that.

2: We also aren't asking for 1 dollar costumes more like 10 or like i suggested tiered costumes, 5 dollar is temp 30 days, 10 is single character, and 15-20 is the account bound version

3: how do bots and free have any relation? bots are a problem in every game every sane gamer knows this... but still a problem... and people have a right to *cricket*.

4: most of us are, we just arent blatant fan boys that take what we are handed as the gospel truth... we understand that the game is flawed and probably needs some fixes and westernization and continue to voice our displeasure at some facets of the game in hopes that changes will come...

 

How about you pull your head out of NC's ass and try and see things from every angle... the game is far from perfect and needs some changes, like RNG boxes going away, and looking at ACTUAL good f2p shops like Wildstar or Tera for inspiration on how to approach the game. As it stands they are trying to use perfect world style of model which MANY players cant stand... its great that you enjoy the game as is, but your opinion is no more valid then my own. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

OP: I readed some threads with this suggestions and maybe iam wrong, but nobody asking for 1 dolar costumes, everything for free etc... What is the point of your topic?

 

We all know how *cricket*ed is this version against original. Some ppl played korean version and now they and everybody else got this. Hilariously buged and expensive piece of free to play crap.

Edited by Lexter
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK sorry go on then, make more "THATS IT I QUIT! BnS SUCKS" posts. Because those are the people I'm addressing which is perfectly clear on my post. And you are defending.. Keep defending the plague on forums and if you guys are lucky enough this game will truly die. Good luck enjoying other games. If you don't enjoy the game nobody should right? You have to make them feel bad with your "WHY BnS sucks and you shouldn't play it" posts. Please go away.

Edited by Mithrilangel
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you ever consider that people complain because they actually do like the game, but then there are facets of the game that just kill there enjoyment of it entirely? for me i cant stand the loot system at all, and i try to avoid it at every turn because its really just that bad in my eyes. So yea i complain about it because i'd like to see more options for those who dislike the auction system.

 

Most complaints come from those that " enjoy " the game and want to keep enjoying the game and yes some are not reasonable, but it is UNREASONABLE to think we should just accept what we have and let them do what ever the hell they want. Complaining, voicing your opinions, and telling them why its not ok is best way to ensure a good product, just accepting everything as is because " fanatic " is not... 

 

Nothing is perfect, and will always be flaws but idea is to minimize those flaws so everyone can enjoy the product. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

Did you ever consider that people complain because they actually do like the game, but then there are facets of the game that just kill there enjoyment of it entirely? for me i cant stand the loot system at all, and i try to avoid it at every turn because its really just that bad in my eyes. So yea i complain about it because i'd like to see more options for those who dislike the auction system.

 

Most complaints come from those that " enjoy " the game and want to keep enjoying the game and yes some are not reasonable, but it is UNREASONABLE to think we should just accept what we have and let them do what ever the hell they want. Complaining, voicing your opinions, and telling them why its not ok is best way to ensure a good product, just accepting everything as is because " fanatic " is not... 

 

Nothing is perfect, and will always be flaws but idea is to minimize those flaws so everyone can enjoy the product. 

 

OK Lord Lokai, first of all you need to stop twisting my words, I certainly stated it is perfectly fine to voice concerns to help improve the game. Very first sentence of my paragraph.

Second of all, you need to stop taking my post personally... Have you recently made a " BnS SUCKS fix it or I QUIT" or something along the lines post? NO? Then I am not talking to you. I can't believe why this is too hard for you to comprehend but if you are voicing your concerns in a mature way, and actually want to make the game better not a single word I typed applied to you. Also never once did I tell anyone to accept the game as it is or blindly take what is offered. What is the point of your accusations ?

Finally, if you are using this thread to voice your suggestions the respectful way to do it is creating your own thread. Not by first claiming things I haven't done or said then telling your counterarguments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2016 at 3:30 PM, Mithrilangel said:
  • No you can't have everything in the hongmoon shop for free.
  • No costumes can't be made 1$ each.
  • They let us know they are constantly working on the bot issue and have taken steps already. But you have to mention it so maybe they read your post and make everything free for you.
  • Stop acting like a spoiled brat and grow the *cricket* up :D.

 

It's perfectly fine to express concerns and ask for improvements to the game, but mentioning / threatening you are quitting the game while doing so? I will never respect you kids.

The amount of content and quality I get out of this game is out of the world without having to spend a dime. Believe it or not they need to make money, it is not a charity. We are already given the opportunity to enjoy %99 of everything for free but you want Hongmoon shop to be free or so ridicilous cheap. In order for this game to get big and be all hyped-up, they need people to buy the luxury cosmetic items or gamble their chances on paid RNG boxes. Like Leauge of Legends arguably the most successful MOBA out there, this game has the potential to dominate the MMORPG world and once they get big believe it or not they will have many more resources to make this game even greater.

 

If they win you win but all you qqers want only yourself winning and don't give a damn about the people working who made this game possible. You throw around threats quitting the game, come here on forums to assert dominance with your QQ posts and scare new players out of the game because you couldn't have everything you wanted your way. Guess what, nobody will miss you and you are a hypocrite if you don't quit the game. Please quit the game and never come back.

 

Regards

Hi. Ive paid  for masters founder pack for this game so by your strawman logic im entitled to an opinion

 

Noone wants everything for free

 

The costumes should be cheaper but not 1$

 

Strawmen and throwing around the word child makes you sound more like a child than an adult especially when you place a stupid smile at the end that says "Im an ass online because my parents hate me"

 

Do you see how rude i was being? Theres no need for that

 

If you have a point to make then make it. Dont add on these other things

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EmeraldPhoe said:

Butthurt much bro

 

 

Butthurt? Where's the butthurt? I and everyone else destroyed this dude to the point of him having to act like he suddenly doesn't care about his own thread.

 

Hell, you're the butthurt one. Your thread was ALSO destroyed and now you're going into a new one trying to bash me? Get outta here lmfao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Im not asking for anything for free, never have, never would expect it.


 

I would pay £ for something that is worth it. But I WILL NOT pay real money for RNG shit. They can stick that greed up their butts.


 

As for other things, I will probably buy if the price right, but for me its all about principle. I will not pay money for anything that is not accessible via grinding or other means.


 

Im personally not a fan of f2p for this reason, I would rather pay a sub and have to earn EVERYTHING ingame.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

 

Butthurt? Where's the butthurt? I and everyone else destroyed this dude to the point of him having to act like he suddenly doesn't care about his own thread.

 

Hell, you're the butthurt one. Your thread was ALSO destroyed and now you're going into a new one trying to bash me? Get outta here lmfao.

I made that post as a simple rant. You think i care about a post I made to just get what i wanted to say out and be done with it then have fun with all the haters like yourself who only know how to *cricket* about things? You are funny if you seriously think I care and I don't know what you call destroyed, because I do not see how it was destroyed

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Hi. Ive paid  for masters founder pack for this game so by your strawman logic im entitled to an opinion

 

Noone wants everything for free

 

The costumes should be cheaper but not 1$

 

Strawmen and throwing around the word child makes you sound more like a child than an adult especially when you place a stupid smile at the end that says "Im an ass online because my parents hate me"

 

Do you see how rude i was being? Theres no need for that

 

If you have a point to make then make it. Dont add on these other things

Hi,

 

Maybe I shouldn't have said don't act like a spoiled brat, you may be right. But thats how I felt of some people telling the game is Free to play and costumes take few pixels to make so they should be free as well. No one wants everything for free? You have to make your research better before talking. Also I don't accept you claiming only people who pay are entitled to an opinion. I didn't say nor imply that.

The smile at the end, true made me look bad but seriously? My parents?

Ok lets move on from that I have nothing to say about that comment.

The costumes are on average 10$ each. You want them cheaper but not 1$. Most people I refer on my original post tell they are so effin expensive and make it sound like it is unfair. Tell me then, what is your acceptable price between 1$ and 10$ which is neither cheap nor expensive. Take a look at the prices of skins, luxury costumes on other games as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

 

Butthurt? Where's the butthurt? I and everyone else destroyed this dude to the point of him having to act like he suddenly doesn't care about his own thread.

 

Hell, you're the butthurt one. Your thread was ALSO destroyed and now you're going into a new one trying to bash me? Get outta here lmfao.

Dude, you won? good job. Did you destroy me now. Was that your end goal ? Destroy people on forums ? Couldn't care less for that. I am actually worried about the game itself not some shallow who won or lost arguments. For your interest some people really made me think about my post I give you that and if I had to write again I would change the way I point my opinion however yours was the one that made the least sense and totally made me think you didn't read, but I guess you were just trolling. 2/10

Edited by Mithrilangel
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mithrilangel said:

Dude, you won? good job. Did you destroy me now. Was that your end goal ? Destroy people on forums ? Couldn't care less for that. I am actually worried about the game itself not some shallow who won or lost arguments. For your interest some people really made me think about my post I give you that and if I had to write again I would change the way I point my opinion however yours was the one that made the least sense and totally made me think you didn't read, but I guess you were just a trolling. 2/10

 

You're worried about the game and yet you're demanding people who disagree with you to be quiet.

 

You're a hypocrite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mithrilangel said:
  • No you can't have everything in the hongmoon shop for free.
  • No costumes can't be made 1$ each.
  • They let us know they are constantly working on the bot issue and have taken steps already. But you have to mention it so maybe they read your post and make everything free for you.
  • Stop acting like a spoiled brat and grow the *cricket* up :D.

 

It's perfectly fine to express concerns and ask for improvements to the game, but mentioning / threatening you are quitting the game while doing so? I will never respect you kids.

The amount of content and quality I get out of this game is out of the world without having to spend a dime. Believe it or not they need to make money, it is not a charity. We are already given the opportunity to enjoy %99 of everything for free but you want Hongmoon shop to be free or so ridicilous cheap. In order for this game to get big and be all hyped-up, they need people to buy the luxury cosmetic items or gamble their chances on paid RNG boxes. Like Leauge of Legends arguably the most successful MOBA out there, this game has the potential to dominate the MMORPG world and once they get big believe it or not they will have many more resources to make this game even greater.

 

If they win you win but all you qqers want only yourself winning and don't give a damn about the people working who made this game possible. You throw around threats quitting the game, come here on forums to assert dominance with your QQ posts and scare new players out of the game because you couldn't have everything you wanted your way. Guess what, nobody will miss you and you are a hypocrite if you don't quit the game. Please quit the game and never come back.

 

Regards

im with you and everything! but!

the outfit salvage? why do we need to buy outfit to salvage it? you can make salvagable outfit RARE

they put the outfit you get from bosses unsalvagable onlt the outfit from the shop are salvagable

i think they did that duo to the bot farming and lowering the price of outfits 

if it is like that i really hope after fixing the bot shit they make it back ( please let the characters slots sellable on market :3) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...