Why do i have 7-15 FPS in Terror/Wyrm battle? I just upgraded my GTX 770 to AMD R9 390x....

MENT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how most people here bash x or y without understanding shit. People using a 760m saying it's better than a card of the same manufacturer and higher specs, or that of the competitor which is essentially a flagship. Come on, if you know nothing of what you speak of then seriously just shut your trap.

16 hours ago, kuro1n said:

I like how most people here bash x or y without understanding shit. People using a 760m saying it's better than a card of the same manufacturer and higher specs, or that of the competitor which is essentially a flagship. Come on, if you know nothing of what you speak of then seriously just shut your trap.

true!

On 2/5/2016 at 3:27 PM, kuro1n said:

Wired that NCSOFT let this even happen.

18 hours ago, Separty said:

Wired that NCSOFT let this even happen.

Not really, they have enough on their hands and I bet most people at NCSoft don't actually care about hardware or knows which hardware 'beats' what so to speak. The issue that the topic addresses however is not something they can really fix so easily.

hi, did you already solve this problem?

if not try to disable shader cache from ccc it was on by default.

i also have 390 + i5 3470 and it was little weird to get low fps even with low setting + optimize for combat, but my other pc run stable using HD6670 on medium

after i compare it, the 6670 still using omega and my 390 using crimson, the difference between these two driver is shader cache, after i disable that settings i got stable 60 with frame lock (but sometimes it go down to 40fps in field boss area)

uc?export=view&id=0Bzri2QceRl87Y2dzWGV3d

Can confirm FPS stutter and drop issues.

Specs:

i7 6700k at 4.4ghz (push pull configed watercooler)

16gb ram at 2800mhz

970 GTX

Windows 10 (even looked into testing this out in win 7).

Only SSD's in this rig.

I also get random gfx driver shutdowns, which of recently has stopped rebooting the whole system, now I can actually get right back at it WHEN and IF it happens.

Really frustrating playing a game that feels so slugish, when there are newer games out there that runs perfectly with the current setup.

FX 6300  8GB Ram GTX 750 Ti and same low fps 7-5 at PoH 24/Harbor 24 and Dragon , strange thing is even if i use higher settings im getting the same FPS and thats with Ctrl+F, ppl with clocked  dual cores gettin better FPS than ppl with I7 and i5 thats just wrong.Even games from 2005 like Lineage 2 got better optimisation .

here fx 6300 overclocked just to 3.76 and 16gb ram, gtx 750 ti 4gb and always 30+ in blackwyrm and 30-40 at terrors farm, its not about what pc u have and points from stupid benchmarks xD its only about how u configure that pc specs:) and everywhere where is just 6-10ppls fps is stable here 60-120+

On 2/4/2016 at 1:20 AM, Lunaus said:

Upgraded?  You sure NVIDIA -> AMD is an upgrade? When it's a known fact a lot of games are optimized around Intel/NVIDIA? Hardware aside, the issue is a game optimization, spec the settings for Combat and it should lighten the load otherwise Ctrl+F.

Could you please not answer topics that you have absolutely no information about. There is not even single true statement at your comment. R9 390X beats GTX770 by far since it's slightly better than GTX970 for most games it's not even comparable. There is no such a fact that games being optimized for nvidia. That's marketting technique nvidia pays game companies to make them put nvidia logo on their game. For the last part lowering the settings will increase fps yes captain obvious. Problem is even with lowest settings and ctrl + f which doesn't make much difference since load comes from animations not character models you still get shitty fps. Just to let you know when you have 1000$ worth cpu+gpu and run a game with 10 fps we call that game not optimized at all.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

It seems to be an old post, but I figure to share what I found from keep knocking on that dead door, since some may benefits from this;

There are 2 options or maybe 2 different ways to determine whichever works for your computer system:

Option 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/42ir66/how_to_maximize_fps/

Option 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/446erm/simple_fps_drop_fix_ive_found_for_amd_gpus/

Best regards,

KenLove

Hello all,

I fixed my fps problem by downgrading my directX 11 to 9.0c yesterday, before the downgrade i have freeze/fps drop and all whatever the place 10-15fps during a 4 man yeti or 6man lament's sogun.  Now, it's around 60-80fps on yeti, i tried soulstones faction zone, with ctrl+f and optimize for combat it was around 30fps. Sogun's lament run pretty smooth too.

Hope this could help some of you.

My config: windows 8.1

Gtx 970

8go RAM

I5 4590 3.5ghz

Archived