Jump to content
Forums

Enough is enough: 1 year premium items & old transfers


Korene

Recommended Posts

I see that the development team had enough time to get a RNG box released... but did not have time to put something in place to give me and others the items they paid for? Are you serious? I have been waiting since january 18th to get my 1 year premium silver dragon outfit and 1000 hongmoon coins replaced and the excuse has been we are working on it wait for a post? I PAID for these items this was not a GIFT this was PAID for ncsoft OWES me these items in a timely manner. The timely manner has long gone and died! Treat your players how you want because it is a free to play game, but you will give me what i paid for.

 

Either mail the item and replace the hongmoon coin, I know you can do this you did it with master pack items and the ncoin. You also have had more than enough time to get this handled and it  would have taken a brief moment of your time. Instead you hopped passed a issue with items people PAID for and you decided to use your time to create the RNG box. That's all and fine it's your game do you, but I need my items and so does everyone else. I'm not giving it anymore time past Sunday, no business is allowed to keep your money but not give the customer the product. 

 

Don't tell me to update the ticket I'm not updating anything anymore I've updated this ancient ticket multiple times and it's getting me no where I still don't have my items.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BattleHymn said:

Doesn't make his complaint any less valid.

It makes one part of his complaint less valid. Hes going vapid about one thing that has nothing to do with the other. Yes its apparently taking them way too long to fix his crap. But that has nothing to do with the development of things like the stupid rng boxes. (which are stupid, but have already been out in KR for 3 years, not going anywhere)

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact is they are pushing things out but can't push out things that people paid for... this topic wasn't for you to debate whose doing what when I've already been told whose working on what. So shove it up your ass. Oh and im a girl get the fck out

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Korene said:

YOU IDIOT THEY ARE THE SAME !!! THEY SAID THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM ARE WORKING ON IT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MAKES THE BOXES ETC ARE U SERIOUS ? It also says it in my gosh darn ticket so get the *cricket* out you dusty twit

 

Okay, first of all, writing such words can make you get banned. Secondly, there are lots of trolls at the forums that are here just for "talking" and making you mad.

I'm aware that item restoration and ticketing system isn't really useful yet. I'm suffered much from it. But the fact is, that is happening to lots of people, and support team aren't fast enough to help everyone there. Thirdly, I want you to re-write your topic with clearer sentences to get the "exact" point and to understand the situation completely.

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dragoaskani said:

Yes thats the reason you cant be mature. It has nothing to do with your own personal issues. Which are clearly bleeding onto the forums via your moments of tourette's syndrome. Don't both replying anymore. You have been reported for you behavior, blocked and I am moving on with my day. I suggest you do the same.

I'm sorry, but youre the one provoking a player, than saying that youre reporting them. I think youre the one who should choose his words carefuly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Yes thats the reason you cant be mature. It has nothing to do with your own personal issues. Which are clearly bleeding onto the forums via your moments of tourette's syndrome. Don't both replying anymore. You have been reported for you behavior, blocked and I am moving on with my day. I suggest you do the same.

Being rude and asking for maturity doesnt goes well with each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Korene said:

I see that the development team had enough time to get a RNG box released... but did not have time to put something in place to give me and others the items they paid for? Are you serious? I have been waiting since january 18th to get my 1 year premium silver dragon outfit and 1000 hongmoon coins replaced and the excuse has been we are working on it wait for a post? I PAID for these items this was not a GIFT this was PAID for ncsoft OWES me these items in a timely manner. The timely manner has long gone and died! Treat your players how you want because it is a free to play game, but you will give me what i paid for.

 

Either mail the item and replace the hongmoon coin, I know you can do this you did it with master pack items and the ncoin. You also have had more than enough time to get this handled and it  would have taken a brief moment of your time. Instead you hopped passed a issue with items people PAID for and you decided to use your time to create the RNG box. That's all and fine it's your game do you, but I need my items and so does everyone else. I'm not giving it anymore time past Sunday, no business is allowed to keep your money but not give the customer the product. 

 

Don't tell me to update the ticket I'm not updating anything anymore I've updated this ancient ticket multiple times and it's getting me no where I still don't have my items.

#NCSOFTSTRIKESAGAIN

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

Okay, first of all, writing such words can make you get banned. Secondly, there are lots of trolls at the forums that are here just for "talking" and making you mad.

I'm aware that item restoration and ticketing system isn't really useful yet. I'm suffered much from it. But the fact is, that is happening to lots of people, and support team aren't fast enough to help everyone there. Thirdly, I want you to re-write your topic with clearer sentences to get the "exact" point and to understand the situation completely.

Thank you.

I said what i said... there are no typos no sentence is unclear. I don't have time for excuses from ncsoft as far as game not working thats fine its free if they want to take the game down for 3 months to fix something they can. I PAID FOR THIS there is a difference. I won't be getting banned this is my post he called me a *cricket* as i say don't come for me unless i send for you, he got sent back up his tree. The points are all in there every last one, the title even says it. I'm done i don't want to talk to you, you're not why i posted this post so farewell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Korene said:

I said what i said... there are no typos no sentence is unclear. I don't have time for excuses from ncsoft as far as game not working thats fine its free if they want to take the game down for 3 months to fix something they can. I PAID FOR THIS there is a difference. I won't be getting banned this is my post he called me a *cricket* as i say don't come for me unless i send for you, he got sent back up his tree. The points are all in there every last one, the title even says it. I'm done i don't want to talk to you, you're not why i posted this post so farewell.

Excuse me but mostly we players are in the forums answers to the topics rather than the devs do. If youre here to contact devs, just keep ticketing them about the issue. Forums are mostly to share your problems with players to inform and ask for their help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lexter said:

OP: I'am sorry,  but nobody here can resolve your  problem. But good to know about it. One more reason not pay ncsoft.

They don't have to if they don't want to fix it they don't have to. Honestly they don't even have to look into it just put my ncoin back for the 1 year premium I don't need them to dip in a mail it just put the ncoin back since i didn't get what i purchased. They didn't bill me later for the premium they billed me right then, so i want my item just as instantly as they took my money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I already see where this thread is going. Numerous people are at fault but there's no point or reason for me to point out who specifically, as that probably won't add anything constructive here. Just try to keep discussions civil and ignore comments that really grinds your gears. No point in getting worked up (or worst, banned) over something someone said that has no power over you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

 

Excuse me but mostly we players are in the forums answers to the topics rather than the devs do. If youre here to contact devs, just keep ticketing them about the issue. Forums are mostly to share your problems with players to inform and ask for their help. 

That is not true, but you can have your opinion on the matter.  Devs do answer issues on the forums. I'm not ticketing anyone anymore ive been ticketing them since the 18th of January I am done. I don't know of one mmo forum where issues are not addressed by devs that is false. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I already see where this thread is going. Numerous people are at fault but there's no point or reason for me to point out who specifically, as that probably won't add anything constructive here. Just try to keep discussions civil and ignore comments that really grinds your gears. No point in getting worked up (or worst, banned) over something someone said that has no power over you.

Youre not the one who decides who will get banned, or not. In fact, including me, I'm seeing lots of people are getting warned and banned without much of a reason, which makes sense in this case. So thank you, but it already seems like everything got calmer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Wow aren't you a mature little *cricket* ant. Good luck in life loser.

 

Dragoaskani is an immature child who has nothing better to do in life than to be rude to people. I bet your social life must be awesome man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

Youre not the one who decides who will get banned, or not. In fact, including me, I'm seeing lots of people are getting warned and banned without much of a reason, which makes sense in this case. So thank you, but it already seems like everything got calmer.

Oh no, I know I'm not personally getting people banned (I think) but they do read the reports lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wishery7 said:

 

Dragoaskani is an immature child who has nothing better to do in life than to be rude to people. I bet your social life must be awesome man. 

The fact he came on my post calling me a *cricket* *_* for what? The keyboard warrior is so real... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Korene said:

The fact he came on my post calling me a *cricket* *_* for what? The keyboard warrior is so real... 

 

If you check his posts all he does is reply to people who have problems with BnS. And he comes in all rude and shit like we knocked on his door and spit in his face or something. A lot of humans are just born with primitive minds, sadly. And we have to realize this especially in the ever growing internet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wishery7 said:

 

If you check his posts all he does is reply to people who have problems with BnS. And he comes in all rude and shit like we knocked on his door and spit in his face or something. A lot of humans are just born with primitive minds, sadly. And we have to realize this especially in the ever growing internet. 

I tried to report him(god mode on) but I assume I can't. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Lock6 locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...