PSA : Trading Costumes and adorments is impossible right now

EhUEHUHE

Few days ago we were able to trade costumes and adornments , right now we can't do that anymore . 

The fun part is that NCSOFT didn't even tell us about this change , it was subtle and unfair .

Makes you wonder , how can we trust them if they don't document such changes in the Patch Notes ?

17 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

Few days ago we were able to trade costumes and adornments , right now we can't do that anymore . 

The fun part is that NCSOFT didn't even tell us about this change , it was subtle and unfair .

Makes you wonder , how can we trust them if they don't document such changes in the Patch Notes ?

Oh well, some of those still are. The founders pack costumes are still tradeable between the same acc characters, but yes they've changed the other ones. I'm pretty sure that there arent "any" patch notes to see. Also, its the same way it does in the other clients. The costumes arent tradeable, only some of them are. I really liked that they allowed us to move cosmetics between characters, with making those account bound rather than character bound. I hope they will revert this change.

1 minute ago, Lilynetto said:

Oh well, some of those still are. The founders pack costumes are still tradeable between the same acc characters, but yes they've changed the other ones. I'm pretty sure that there arent "any" patch notes to see. Also, its the same way it does in the other clients. The costumes arent tradeable, only some of them are. I really liked that they allowed us to move cosmetics between characters, with making those account bound rather than character bound. I hope they will revert this change.

Also, I meant "tradeable" with mailing costumes between your characters. Not selling, trading with other players.

5 minutes ago, mcclaud1 said:

Only cat costumes was tradable you cant trade any other costumes

I bought at least 3 costumes + head and hair adornments from the Marketplace few days ago , you obviously didn't even check back then .

that's why I was surprised when I logged in today only to find out that I can't buy or sell costumes in the marketplace .

They didn't even say anything about this .

My point is , what will be the next thing that they will just change and never tell us untill we find out lol .

Maybe next week the weapon upgrades would be done only via cash shop items , cool stuff right ?

and? why buy costumes? use mods! much more beautiful than those sold costumes... and it's free... and easy: down upk, past in game folder and done.
or do you think that all these people you see using the initial set in the game is for nothing ??

53 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but no changes were made regarding the ability to trade costumes.

4 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but no changes were made regarding the ability to trade costumes.

So that's why I bought 3 costumes and head / hair adornments 2-3 days ago from the marketplace and now I can't do that anymore .

Just see for yourself , click adornments and if you see ANYTHING there that can be used by characters and not their pets . Let us know .

Again , few days ago we were able to buy and sell costumes / head and hair adornments and now we can't .

If it's some glitch that came with the patch , fine otherwise idk what to say .

Just now, EhUEHUHE said:

So that's why I bought 3 costumes and head / hair adornments 2-3 days ago from the marketplace and now I can't do that anymore .

Just see for yourself , click adornments and if you see ANYTHING there that can be used by characters and not their pets . Let us know .

Again , few days ago we were able to buy and sell costumes / head and hair adornments and now we can't .

Would you mind naming the costumes and adornments?

10 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

I'm not sure w

5 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

Would you mind naming the costumes and adornments?

hat you're referring to, but no changes were made regarding the ability to trade costumes.

Almost every costume and hair head adornment that drops from dungeons and monsters , for example :

• Head Adornment: Infernal Lord’s Eyebrow
  • Face Adornment: Infernal Lord’s Mask

and every other single head and hair and costume that drops in game .

Everything used to be tradable in the marketplace and now it isn't !

There are zero costumes and adornments for our characters sold on the marketplace because you guys simply made them non tradable without saying anything .

10 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

Almost every costume and hair head adornment that drops from dungeons and monsters , for example :

There are zero costumes and adornments for our characters sold on the marketplace because you guys simply made them non tradable without saying anything .

I'm sorry but you're mistaken.  These items have been Unable to Trade and therefore unable to be placed on the Marketplace since Alpha.

I repeat: We have not made any adjustments to costume tradeability.

3 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

That's odd...I don't ever recall being them tradeable before or any other in game drop costumes besides the cat costumes.

Because if every in game drop costumes were tradeable before, I'm sure I would see people looking to buy those off the faction/region chat (I've never seen player costumes being sold in Marketplace still...), especially for the popular hardcore farming outfits like Infinite Challenge and Obsidian Serpent. People could make some decent money by selling those ones if they were tradeable.

But they aren't so people go in and farm it themselves.

Archived