I don't feel any pull to keep playing.

Ryvaku

Late game is mostly farming for better weapons and the new content doesn't really pull me since it's only adding levels and more materials for upgrading weapons. What is the joy of grinding? What are we grinding for? Is what I ask myself when I farm dailies and Blackwyrm and it does get boring after awhile.

Faction PvP is utterly boring since there isn't much to battle for with Channel limits how can an opposing faction challenge the other when the channel gets full? Aka Blackwyrm.

Small scale battles are really boring.

I only played since I duo with my friend and he bought me premium as we duo dungeons Lv45 as well since they're that easy.

I wonder what pulls other players to keep playing this game.

What key things interest you to keep playing?

If you're a new player I can see why you're still playing.

20 minutes ago, Ryvaku said:

Late game is mostly farming for better weapons and the new content doesn't really pull me since it's only adding levels and more materials for upgrading weapons. What is the joy of grinding? What are we grinding for? Is what I ask myself when I farm dailies and Blackwyrm and it does get boring after awhile.

Faction PvP is utterly boring since there isn't much to battle for with Channel limits how can an opposing faction challenge the other when the channel gets full? Aka Blackwyrm.

Small scale battles are really boring.

I only played since I duo with my friend and he bought me premium as we duo dungeons Lv45 as well since they're that easy.

I wonder what pulls other players to keep playing this game.

What key things interest you to keep playing?

If you're a new player I can see why you're still playing.

Maybe this game just wasn't ment to be played by you , ever thought of that ?

4 minutes ago, Zakard said:

grinding gear,arena ranking,open word pvp.

if you find that boring then leave but its the case of 90% of mmorpg so....

No, it really isn't...

I feel pretty much the same, though... the story was nice - one time - and the game looks and feels really nice, but other then that, there isn't much there, really. The word is small, the quests are short, simple, and easily experienced in one "play through", the gearing at 45 is super grindy and hardly rewarding,... then again, yea, it's f2p, and I had my fun for a couple of hours.

Hello Ryvaku,

I'm going to reply in case if no one does with a proper one. I've waited for this game for like, 5? years. I'm playing it somehow from time to time for 2 years. As you know, for lore and content wise, NCCake follows the content schedule just exact the same way in the other clients. To begin with, this game released 3 weeks ago. Devs are dealing with overloaded servers,bugs,other technical and issues we dont know about. I'm feeling the same way you do. I'm just entering the game to do the dailies, get the soulstones and craft some moonwater trans if I can, chat with some ppl and log off. As you know, the first real patch is incoming at the 10th of this month, in 5 days which will bring lots of content. It will like the "real" endgame opening for 45 level players. Po wasn't a  challenge, so does the same for the 4 36's(Dokumo,Ogong, Piggy, Brighstone). It has been only 3 weeks since the game got launched and we finally get a content expansion. I always loved the art, gameplay, lore and classes(which probably is the everything) of this game. Even tho I've waited for a loooong time, I'm grateful that NCSoft tries its best to bring such a wonderful game to the western market. If you've expected to get the latest stuff with the launch, you've about to got bored soon. Not because of the lore wise, but as you know, to keep a game "fresh" they have to implement everything that devs added to the other version, with time. Most of the players here are aware of that nothing much is available to do. I'm not counting pvp because its a whole different section to talk about. You asked why we're playing this because I like this game. I believe in the developers, I support them(even tho I mostly talk salty and babble about the games current situation) I believe in them and I know things will get more interesting and better in time. If youre not loyal to the developers of the game, why are you playing this? Why were you in need of creating such a topic?

For us, the answer is clear: We like this game, we are patient , and we like jiggling melons.

No matter what, we wil strike,rise and avenge.

Archived