This game went from 100 to 0 Real quick!

wishery7

yeah when people starts throwing arguments as ''people love money'' you know the discussion is donezo, we all love money, maybe i should rob a bank then.

the whole point he was trying to make is ''they need this to make a profit'' which is complete bullshit, dont let me post a link of the famous guy who became a millionaire selling $5 dollar potatoe knives in newyork, like i said, when your product is good, it will sell itself, now you only drive people away.

whatever, time will tell right. ^_^

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glint said:

Like I said, I've spent $5 on the game and won't spend more. I only spent that to get by the que and play with my friends, which is the only reason I'm even here. You, on the other hand, you'll come to see in time what kind of a company ncsoft is and that the predominance of these forums complaining about pricing among other things is not a new theme. 

Enjoy your jaded time, little one.

Hunny I played WoW (which cost $25 per mount $10-15 for a pet), Archeage (RNG box central), 12sky (they love RNG as well) and so many more soooooo when it comes to $15 for a outfit that I will for sure get I have no issue lol, but than again I have a very nice entertainment fund.

later cheap one

Cheap one?

I've been playing Aion since OB. I played subscription. I played GW2. I've dropped more money into Aion than you've probably had in your life. Get a grip.

To think this is -only- about a $15 skin and to use that number specifically as your argument is just lunacy.

P2P gone F2P idiots, everywhere. WoWtards galore.

4 minutes ago, Ambition said:

yeah when people starts throwing arguments as ''people love money'' you know the discussion is donezo, we all love money, maybe i should rob a bank then.

the whole point he was trying to make is ''they need this to make a profit'' which is complete bullshit, dont let me post a link of the famous guy who became a millionaire selling $5 dollar potatoe knives in newyork, like i said, when your product is good, it will sell itself, now you only drive people away.

whatever, time will tell right. ^_^

They're just fanboys. Plain and simple. Most of them will be gone in a couple months when the cash shop gets too P2W.

I can't even...

Of all the things wrong with this game:

• Laggy EU servers
  • Bots
  • Spammers
  • Ninja looters
  • Slow crafting resource spawns

And you people are whining about costumes...COSTUMES?!?!

STUFF THAT DOESN'T EVEN AFFECT GAMEPLAY!

I'm sorry but that is just pathetic. I'm a f2p guy but I might drop a few backs for a char slot or bag space but that's about it. Why the hell does anyone care about skins, its just pixels on the damn screen. If you don't think premium is worth it, which I agree it's not, then don't buy it. It's that simple.

So far this game is no where close to P2W. The cash shop may overprice cosmetics but it is what it is. If you don't like the prices take your business elsewhere, go find a game that does pricing the way you think it ought to be and feel free to come back and brag about it.

5 hours ago, Puppy Pie said:

It's a business soooo duhhh they are greedy...

What do you do when you walk into a super market scream at them and say I refuse to buy my items here until you lower the price!...?

or when you go buy a new car do you just throw a fit and cry saying omg! the car is NOT worth that much.....

or do you just buy items that are in your means and go on with life? Don't agree with the price than don't buy it and move on either by playing the game as f2p or  quit.. it's really that simple... everyone has a different amount they are willing to spend on anything so yes some people don't mind buying items out of a shop..

Example would be some people spend 100k+ on a car some spend around 40k some 20k and some drive a crap car that cost a few thousand... Everyone has different comfort levels and it's up to you on what yours is so if you do not feel a costume is worth $15 than don't get it lol.... you can still play the game with out it and trust me no one gives a crap if you have on a store bought costume or not

You get me all wrong kid, ill spend money on any good game if its value for £, but not on games like this that use sly scams to get micropayments out of people, and think that everyones as blind and stupid as most fanboys. If people really cant see the problem with the way they FARM £ from people. Well they deserve to be robbed.

I would rather pay a monthly sub and keep everything ingame. Instead of this over priced, fixed RNG BS.

Well i think the OP got a point. I would gladly spend my money if its worth it. But for 1 costume 10 Euro is kinda ridiculous. The prices are way to expensive and you can't share the costume with other characters.. Well i think the biggest mistake of NC-Soft is making it f2p game. They should make it buy to play. I would gladly pay 50 euro for once. That way we would get rid of the botters/spammers and trolls. And of course the 12 year old's who ... everyone's mothers.

On 2/6/2016 at 2:07 PM, MegaDeth666 said:

That's nonsense.

Without premium exclusive stash tabs you can't even hold a fraction of your currency in POE. Imagine having gold in stacks of 1 silver, it's THAT BAD. Then you have maps , divination cards, alternate gear, skill gems, chaos recipe storage and this doesn't even remotely touch storage for trading. You're looking at 30 bucks minimum to see and dip your toes into endgame.

On Tera doe. I haven't got the patience to reach endgame and see the impact of the IM, the games Scaleform UI reduces my FPS by 290 so it's strictly unplayable , Unless I play with no UI Kappa. From what I remember though , Tera has IM exclusive dungeons. Then you have the rigid and shallow skill system.

You're crazy.  I have never had to log off of POE due to inventory space.  I'm on this forum right now because I spent 5 minutes in game thinking wth am I going to do with this crap... so I logged off.  This is stuff that you are supposed to keep in this game.

POE expanding anything in there is cheap enough to where it doesn't really make a difference, if you find you actually need it.  This game requires you to keep so much shit just to advance your items... and crafting, don't get me started.

You can't compare this game to TERA.  TERA is so far advanced in the F2P model, it's ridiculous that a game this old hasn't caught on yet.  Hell, even the combat system.  This game requires a targeting system, TERA... you are required to actually aim what you are doing.  That is the future.

Why am I here?  Simple.  I llike to try out and play different games.  How do you know what works if you don't have the experience to judge it for yourself?  This game, is far better in PvP balance.  TERA... it's stupid ass easy to one shot others.  

The F2P system is TERA is damn near perfected.  I'm not sure what you mean by the skill system.  There is nothing wrong with that system.

The combat play is slightly different between the two.  BnS has partial targeting.  TERA requires you to know wth you are doing and actually aim at what you are trying to hit.

Everything (that I know of) in TERA that you can pay real money for, you can also find on the Trader for in-game gold.

So again, I have had to log off of this inventory space nightmare on multiple occasions because of this very reason, no *cricket*ing place to put the items that we are REQUIRED to keep.

On 2/4/2016 at 2:06 PM, Lunaus said:

Well when it is sent via ticket from everyone who have same or similar gripes it's easier to sort/see rather than it being on the forum to be buried where there isn't 100% chance they'll reply versus them HAVING to reply to you and you have proof past a thread that may or may not be deleted/merged. It's just a suggestion and how I feel, but this is just a temp game for me I'm trying to move away from F2P and go into B2P/P2P models more so I don't necessarily have to deal with this a lot.

Not true.  Support tickets are for support issues.  Feedback tickets are just thrown in what's called a "blackhole database".  Forums and other social media (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) are where community opinions and suggestions are collected by most Community teams.  That is assuming that the game has a Community team, rather than just a few contracted Moderators, who just review posts for appropriate topics, behaviors, etc.

A single drop of water may not get anything wet, but when it starts to rain, the rising water begins to get noticed.

On 4-2-2016 at 10:51 PM, wishery7 said:

So many small things completely wrong! The shady business practices put upon this game is slowly killing it for me. The fact that outfits are EXPENSIVE and cannot be used between your OWN characters just shows how out of touch NCSOFT is! 

The fact that paid items are treated and regarded as any old plain items does not encourage me to continue to buying items. It's very discouraging that players have to decide whether they keep there characters forever, delete the character (and the money spent on it), or just spend more money on slots. You're doing everything to push me away from this game.  

Imagine this for a second... Buying a costume (especially holiday costumes) and it could be swapped around on all of your toons because you paid premium *cricket*ing price for it :)

The fact that the game's mechanics appear to be based around the hongmoon store, and the hongmoon store is expensive and unfair.... I digress (trying to make this short)

-Other things i dont like about this BnS-

-7 Days deletion period is screaming you want people to buy slots (Do you think all of your customers are this stupid). Many popular mmorpgs don't do this and Final fantasy 11 a relic mmorpg had a system where deleted characters could be recovered before 1 year. I find it hard to believe a game as big and new(in the west) as BnS can't compete with that.

-My first time crafting, my first day.. Took me about 3-4 hours to get my first basic items.... (Of course hongmoon store)

-Don't like how NCSOFT might charge us so we could use our paid items across our characters we own.... This makes no sense! If you make microtransactions for nearly every aspect of the game you're going to lose a lot of people (especially the ones who are buying your expensive unfair items) to other upcoming mmos.

-Warlock items taking up my % chance pretty much also encouraging players to buy special keys....

-Is it a necessity to only release expensive clothing? And why is the only cheap(lol) one is 800 NCOINs and it's pretty much copy and paste from a free version just a different color?

- The insane amount of bot spam. I have played a lot of mmorpgs, and i never had to block over 10 bots per minute. This is absolutely crazy, i actually made a chat just for party, local, and clan. So i'm very limited in the social aspect of the game. 

-If the devs plan on releasing new content in the hongmoon store, why should players have to dwell on things they already bought? It should be once you purchase this item/costume, you can look forward to the future content(costumes), but you cant at the moment. 

I'm apart of the small percentage of players that purchases items in F2P. I believe i already spent over 80 bucks, but i stopped buying after reaching lv 38 and realzing how unfair and greedy this system is. I challenge an NCSOFT employee to look at my purchase history, and see the gap between my lvs and purchases.

I spent more money in beta because the game just seemed so awesome, but now after playing through everything... i'm starting to get turned off. I'm going to wait a few months before i leave blade and soul for good, if these people don't learn or read complaints about their own game then i don't feel valued as a costumer. It would be a shame to lose a significant portion of your paying customers because of how unfair and expensive the hongmoon store is. I cut things really short, but these are my main concerns. 

Blade and Soul has a lot of potential to compete and stay thriving in the west if they revise their business practices. But for right now.. I'm just playing because i want to feel like i did not waste my money on a game that is outright making a disgusting name for microtransactions. It's 2016, NCSOFT is not new in the mmo market, and they don't know how to do microtransactions correctly? 

How the devs handle things during the coming months will determine if this game is honestly worth my time, effort, and money. Really sad how i feel like we are going to be ignored. And if we are ignored then i'm just done with NCSOFT and i'll be done with BnS too (especially after buying premium price wildstar). And if Black Desert is just as fun as BnS in combat and less greedy in their practices you can bet 100% i'm out of this mess in a heartbeat. I'll spend my money where it is appreciated! When players buy items it like getting spit in the face and then you feel guilty for buying it.

If you delay these problems during the west first impressions of BnS then you can kiss a lot of potential customers goodbye..

Just a question, but how do you blow 80$ in only 38 levels ?

When you bought the costumes, you should already have realized they are for one character only, personally that would make me think really hard before buying it, and while some are really nice there are plenty ingame to be had, that is not to say that outfits should be bound to a character, personally i would prefer the wardrobe to be shared accross all your characters. But it isn't, it is up to the player to have a bit of sense and decide for themselves if you really "need" that outfit.

NCsoft is trying to make money of their product, witch isnt as easy as back in 1997 when we first saw an MMO and had to pay a purchase and sub to play.

I bought a master pack and still have about 3-4k store coins left, i purchased 1 outfit and the rest went to Inventory increases on 3 characters (l@vl 45) and i dont regret the purchase, i also quit increasing the capacity when it started to cost too much, oh and i bought a few Viridian keys and a Cinderland's one to make my life easier.

But 80$ spend on a lvl 38 character, seems a bit steep an expendure to me, if you really "need" to have every limited time deal outfit, you might need to restrain yourself a little more.

4 hours ago, Sekkerhund said:

Not true.  Support tickets are for support issues.  Feedback tickets are just thrown in what's called a "blackhole database".  Forums and other social media (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) are where community opinions and suggestions are collected by most Community teams.  That is assuming that the game has a Community team, rather than just a few contracted Moderators, who just review posts for appropriate topics, behaviors, etc.

A single drop of water may not get anything wet, but when it starts to rain, the rising water begins to get noticed.

Actually...

Ah, yes, generic quotes from fortune cookies used as a means to attempt to belittle someone more than a week later are a much more intelligent approach that shows no foolishness or excess "salt" at all.

Please, proceed to attempt to dethrone me from my ever growing pious stoop over the peasantry below. You are the only White Knight left who can do it.

5 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

Hmhmhm so this and Tera aren't so different after all.

Well 'cept this one doesn't have horrendous performance problems.

Actually there's a huge amount of people having performance issues and optimization issues but that's because it's old/outdated and most of today's mid-high tier rigs (variables given in builds) don't exactly ride easy with it.

5 minutes ago, Glint said:

Actually there's a huge amount of people having performance issues and optimization issues but that's because it's old/outdated and most of today's mid-high tier rigs (variables given in builds) don't exactly ride easy with it.

Oh is that so? Apologies.

I assumed since my game didn't tank to 2 fps when I entered combat things were fine (Tera does that to me in dungeons)

Well at least for me it's running better but if that's the case it's a shame. I expected more.

3 minutes ago, Yuhika said:

Oh is that so? Apologies.

I assumed since my game didn't tank to 2 fps when I entered combat things were fine (Tera does that to me in dungeons)

Well at least for me it's running better but if that's the case it's a shame. I expected more.

Well, it's no 2 FPS bad. Although Fallout 4 went through the same issue for a while...

But yes. Most people have experienced drops around other players/combat 20 - 30 fps, which I mean, to the average player isn't bad? Considering how console games generally seem to work (in comparison). But the people with mid-high tier rigs who are experiencing this problem have those rigs because we want 60+ fps. Not 50. Not 55. 60. A lot of us were surprised because it's an older game but that also happens to be the problem. It's not everyone, mind you, but enough to have flooded the forums about it for some time.

1 minute ago, Glint said:

Well, it's no 2 FPS bad. Although Fallout 4 went through the same issue for a while...

But yes. Most people have experienced drops around other players/combat 20 - 30 fps, which I mean, to the average player isn't bad? Considering how console games generally seem to work. But the people with mid-high tier rigs who are experience this problem have those rigs because we want 60+ fps. Not 50. Not 55. 60. A lot of us were surprised because it's an older game but that also happens to be the problem. It's not everyone, mind you, but enough to have flooded the forums about it for some time.

No no that's absolutely an issue.

I'd be pissed myself. I'm just playing this on a laptop with a 970m, I haven't even checked the FPS yet but visually it hasn't gotten bad yet. I haven't gotten very far at all though so there's that too.

I mean I can play poorly optimized nonsense like Unity on a little over high settings and 1080p on this rig at an average of 42 fps so I expect fluency as well.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived