NCsoft, you are ruining the economy.

bug

6 hours ago, Rhazes said:

So glad I gave up crafting because of mining bots. Crafters now have to compete with whales selling moonwater transformation stones for 4g. 

You'd be competing with PvP'ers too once Feb 10th hits so that market was going to crash regardless :)
Cans till make gems and such.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Anjon said:

Why do people still think currency exchange is coming? Did NCWest announce that it was still on the way in a recent post? It seems pretty obvious to me that this feature is dead and buried, but if they came out and gave an ETA on it, I'll stand corrected.

Yes, maybe you should look at other social medias than their website? It has been repeated over and over than once the economy is "stable" in the eyes of NCSoft they will release it.

6 hours ago, bug said:

Whales are easy money, we know. Yesterday you gave them the option to become owners of the best PVE gear currently available simply by using their credit cards.

Not only that, but you locked a piece of exclusive content behind a slot machine item. I can gamble and gamble and gamble all my savings away and still not get the costume. I don't want to spend $50 - $200 for NOTHING. Let us buy the costumes separately from the boxes. Don't lock anything exclusive in them. If you can get rid of them entirely. People without $1000s of dollars to throw at the game have nothing to gain from them.

Please stop ignoring us and say something.

Well as i have stated over and over, this release is a flat out cash grab in attempt to fleece as much money as they can before all the 2016 releases come. 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/01/26/2016-video-game-release-schedule.aspx

Umm lets not even dwell on the MMOs that are coming this year... just can't imagine players will linger here with the amount of flat out ambivalence the devs have towards the players.

Archived