More Slots?

ChiisaiRyuu

Hi,

This may have been mentioned before but id like to just get my own clarification, will more slots be added to the EU B&S in the future or will we be stuck with only 2 classes unless we buy slots from the store? i feel as if 2 slots is a very limited amount, i know you can buy more and i'm lucky its a free2play game but will we get at least 1 more slot?? because in all fairness buying things from your stores can be quite expensive as i'm only 16 and i don't really have my own source of income yet. Plus on the korean servers i see many players with like 5 slots each have they brought the extra 3 or have they been given 5 to start with?

Many Thanks 

ChiisaiRyuu

Just now, Kaida said:

You can buy additional character slots with hongmoon coins obtainable in game, so you don't have to spend real money on these. Just saying.  

but there so hard to create :( you need like 10 silver which isnt much at all but the other item u use takes quite alot to get

Daily quests at L45 will take you at most 2-3h and net you an easy 10g, believe me the silver required for these is NOTHING.
Also the venture tokens are a random drop from dungeon reward chests, you'l get enough of these eventually just by playing normally.

The tokens have a random chance to drop from the reward box you get from the dungeon daily quest. The one you have to click in your quest log to claim so don't worry, there is no rolling for these you either get it from the quest box or you don't.

As far as I'm aware there is a chance of getting one from all dungeon daily quests, but I could be wrong on this, the quest reward box will have it listed if there is a chance to drop so you should check before doing them if that's what you're after.

I've had 4 from dungeons already and I don't even do the big 4 every single day. Yes the chance to get them is low but they do drop and you will eventually get enough.
You only need 4, and the daily dash has one for you guaranteed.

I'm not saying it's the quickest method, obv paying the $5 will get you the extra slots instantly, but you can eventually get them for free. Obveously the more dungeon dailies you do the higher your chances of getting them are as well

Archived