Starting Gold Farm Blade and Soul

nahoot

How I started to make gold- Leveling few chars until 45( with main story quest complete), there is one guide on youtube where you can make lvl 45 in 15 hours or so!

Level at least one ranged class ( Summoner or Force Master) for blackwyrm if you got a bad pc/low fps :D. Never click respawn button if you die at blackwyrm under 1%, wait until you see the chest. At this moment I'm sitting with 4 characters and making over 12 gold on each doing this:

Read description of the video for more info! This might not be the best way but it will get you started.

10 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

I go to highland necropolis or other palces with decent level mobs in big numbers, round them all up with a destroyer then fury and typhoon them twice to get a nice 3-4 silver, 20 second cooldown or so and repeat

How much you reach / hour?

In  Forsaken Crash Site you can make a lot of gold too but there are too many players, I think with a good rotation you get 4g/hour, with mobs always on 24/7 if no players around!

well assuming it takes 1 minute for mobs to respawn, and I kill one group of mobs a minute for about 1 silver per group on the low end, multiply that by 60 and maybe 60 silver/h. But again those values are skewed, since I can move mob sites, and only got a 30 sec or so cd on the abilities i need. Not to mention normally i get more than 1 silver per large group. so realistically abt 3 silver/minute*60= about 1.8 gold?

8 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

well assuming it takes 1 minute for mobs to respawn, and I kill one group of mobs a minute for about 1 silver per group on the low end, multiply that by 60 and maybe 60 silver/h. But again those values are skewed, since I can move mob sites, and only got a 30 sec or so cd on the abilities i need. Not to mention normally i get more than 1 silver per large group. so realistically abt 3 silver/minute*60= about 1.8 gold?

Try  Forsaken Crash Site  i think you can make more :D you get 1.5s accesories a lot that you can sell!

13 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

waste of time.

There are other methods that give you much higher gold gain than this with less effort and time

8 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

waste of time.

There are other methods that give you much higher gold gain than this with less effort and time

like dailies? Sounds like  an awful lot of work compared to run straight through a mob, hit "e" then hit "q" twice for 1-2 silver.

Also some people like me like to grind like this while crafting.

Archived