Lunacik

I like the challenge to be honest.

I am cerulean on Wild Springs and crimson can´t be joined since it´s full already. Clearly there are more crimson than ceruleans on my server.

In the end, when i am bored, I go to moonwater plains where people farm insignias for arena soul shield, and pick a few off and run off. Sometimes they aren´t alot, and I can find a safezone at the cerulean camp, and not so experienced players will aggro me at first sight, I pull them into the camp, where the npc jumps him - and me making sure he stays put.

Easy prestige points, and easily turned into faction points.

Now as for questing - either gather up enough people to make a challenge or switch channels till you find one that is empty.

Oh and lvlup.... it´sn not that hard to reach 45. I am super jealous of the people who can play all day and no work, but even I with some weekend playing and a few hours every day capped 3 days ago, without rushing anything.

Stop complaining about owPvP at a low level when owPvP daily quests aren't even relevant at your level.

PvP quests aren't necessary until you're level 45 and completing Misty Woods PvP dailies.

Level to 45. Go back and do each of the lower level PvP dailies. You'll have advanced your rank with your faction to unlock Misty Woods PvP dailies.

On 2/4/2016 at 10:58 AM, Victorion said:

I like the challenge to be honest.

I love challenges myself...and fighting 3 lv 45s plus whatever # of on-level NPCs at lv 27 while I'm just trying to 'stay in my lane' is not a challenge for either party.

1 minute ago, Lunacik said:

I have every right to complain about it. Go away. Your opinions don't agree with mine and that's fine, but I'm entitled to mine too.

In no way am I pushing an opinion on anyone. I'm suggesting a potential solution to a problem here. If you wish to continue bashing your head against your desk, wasting your time getting ganked by lvl45's as a lowbie in lower level pvp zones.. so be it. That's your prerogative.

So level up (not hard or that time consuming)

Get a network of friends while you level and fight.

- Or switch channels and find an empty spot to do your questing.

I am getting annoying by your attitude now. You try to sound like someone capable of handling your own business, but you trip at first sight of resistance.

While I enjoy giving advice and helping with any knowledge I have, I am allergic to people who are unwilling to help themselves or have claim delusional rights to do pvp-quest without being killed. Unfair odds or not.

I say level the odds, by your own effort. And if you can´t, don´t act like a wronged baby of theatrical proportions that threathens to hold his breath, leave the toiletseat up and whatnot - when things don´t go his way. Man up, seek a solution and don´t sit passively and wallow about how terrible the situation is.

I look forward to screenshots of your dead enemies and a completed quest ~

On 2/4/2016 at 0:03 PM, Victorion said:

While I enjoy giving advice and helping with any knowledge I have, I am allergic to people who are unwilling to help themselves or have claim delusional rights to do pvp-quest without being killed. Unfair odds or not.

This was obviously directed toward authorities based on my wording in the original post. I wouldn't request players to "please implement a solution for this" because they have no power to do so...and since I am a mere player as well, I also can only implement partially functional ones, and this appeal was claiming that there should be an option beyond that. I'm just some random person to you anyways...mind your own business if you don't like my post and stop causing conflict about what some random girl you'll never meet does. That's petty. If what I have to say bothers you, move along and don't read it.

2 hours ago, Lunacik said:

So every time I try to do my faction quests there's a gang of lv 45 rejects hanging out attacking all the lv 27 noobs like me. There needs to be some sort of lv block or something, it's virtually impossible to accomplish anything with all these losers who think it's cool to kill people half their lv.

They shouldn't even be there, they have no missions in that area. Please implement some solution for this. It's really frustrating, I just want to do my quests and not pvp someone 2x my lv.

Cerulean is at a huge disadvantage as it is without the level issue.

If lvl 45's are attacking you yes that is pretty sad, but there is faction quests in those areas for 45's i do them but dont attack anyone unless i get attacked first unless they do min damage to me just the other day a 30 started attacking me and was only do like 50's so i left him alone lol pvp is every where and of course you will get those ppl that have to hunt everyone 40 lvls under them to self please 

2 hours ago, Lunacik said:

It really does have more people but it's stupid that everyone is all going over to one faction just because most people are already in it. (Plus red with black is an eyesore to me.) It sort of defeats the purpose of factions. It's boring if all we have to fight is NPCs but it's frustrating when we're this outnumbered and then all the higher lvs come along to pick on lower lvs. If I go to lower lv places, I only attack if they attack me first, and even then I revive them. It's just stupid to kill people who are that much lower than you...

but their 'farming' spot (because the area is so dense with low lv rivals) happens to be where all our low lv noob quests are.

I usually love PVP but this is ridiculous.

Most of the ppl i have talked to went Crimson because of the story from the Anime series of Blade and Soul that is why my guild went Crimson was because of the anime story line. Most ppl didnt even know there was a anime series to this game 

Jesus christ. The same owPvP complaints over and over again.

If your faction is getting the screwed in the numbers, then the solution is to simply not wear your uniform. 

Don't like that option? Make an appeal in your faction chat and ask some of your faction's 45's to come help.

"But my faction sucks and didn't come help me!" Well... Sorry. Just take off your uniform and skip the faction quests for now.

Don't flag for pvp without expecting to get pvp'd. It's as easy as that.

23 minutes ago, Lunacik said:

Also, I also didn't flag for PVP. I put on a uniform required to do some missions, then got gang banged by lv 45s on several channels at different times of day in an area most players including myself could otherwise handle solo and against other players on-level.

But again, I was not seeking player solutions. I was saying to authorities that this needs to be addressed by authorities because players cannot implement a truly practical solution and can therefore only complain or apply partially functional ones.

"I didn't flag for pvp! All I did was put on my pvp uniform so I could do this faction quest!" So yes, you did flag for pvp. 

4 minutes ago, Lunacik said:

I'm done raging on here, bc I'm being immature myself for it and falling to their lower level. Anyone else who has negative and destructive things to say can have fun with that.

Bye! I'm sure you're server and faction are going to miss you and your terrible attitude.

You can find hello kitty online by googling for it, but I'm sure a smart business owner, like yourself, could have figured that out on their own. 

1 hour ago, Ojnas said:

Most of the ppl i have talked to went Crimson because of the story from the Anime series of Blade and Soul that is why my guild went Crimson was because of the anime story line. Most ppl didnt even know there was a anime series to this game 

Yeah, I didn't know there was either...but evidently Mushin server is just the opposite. Idk, I peruse around the forums and realize I'm not the only one voicing this complaint. They need to do something. PVP is not fun for everyone anyways, but yet it's mandatory for this game.

Even if PVP WASN'T mandatory, they sort of ruin it for people like myself who normally (under fair conditions) do enjoy PVP. Even if they had you select the option to participate in OWPVP when equipping uniform it'd be better. At least then only opposing faction NPCs would be an issue during item collection and the 45s would have to walk away with no gains from being jerkwads. Of course, that's really not ideal in my opinion and it would be more ideal for there to be a mandatory PVP request for people with a certain lv gap...I guess 'treating people like you want to be treated' is too much to ask of people so some kind of boundaries have to be implemented for them because they can't handle it themselves.

1 hour ago, Ojnas said:

If lvl 45's are attacking you yes that is pretty sad, but there is faction quests in those areas for 45's i do them but dont attack anyone unless i get attacked first unless they do min damage to me just the other day a 30 started attacking me and was only do like 50's so i left him alone lol pvp is every where and of course you will get those ppl that have to hunt everyone 40 lvls under them to self please 

Yeah...exactly.

1 hour ago, Lunacik said:

Yeah, I didn't know there was either...but evidently Mushin server is just the opposite. Idk, I peruse around the forums and realize I'm not the only one voicing this complaint. They need to do something. PVP is not fun for everyone anyways, but yet it's mandatory for this game.

Even if PVP WASN'T mandatory, they sort of ruin it for people like myself who normally (under fair conditions) do enjoy PVP. Even if they had you select the option to participate in OWPVP when equipping uniform it'd be better. At least then only opposing faction NPCs would be an issue during item collection and the 45s would have to walk away with no gains from being jerkwads. Of course, that's really not ideal in my opinion and it would be more ideal for there to be a mandatory PVP request for people with a certain lv gap...I guess 'treating people like you want to be treated' is too much to ask of people so some kind of boundaries have to be implemented for them because they can't handle it themselves.

We just need 1 safe channel where PvP is disabled.  A place to run dailys and farm NPCs in peace.  Players wouldn't migrate all to a single faction if it wasn't mandatory for simple questing, and it's only mandatory because everyone is migrating to a single faction.  Adding a single PvE channel solves everything.

3 hours ago, Kibblet said:

"I didn't flag for pvp! All I did was put on my pvp uniform so I could do this faction quest!" So yes, you did flag for pvp. 

Bye! I'm sure you're server and faction are going to miss you and your terrible attitude.

You can find hello kitty online by googling for it, but I'm sure a smart business owner, like yourself, could have figured that out on their own. 

Even though the attitude is a bit harsh - it´s true nevertheless.

This game is designed more around PvP than roleplaying, dungeons and an amazing storyline. It was promoted with a unique real-time battle system, an already established e-sports game with great pvp. Not amazing graphics or pve-heavy content.

Joining such a game, with a carebear attitude - is massively wrong. In a pvp oriented game, it´s quite amazing that there aren´t more forced pvp.
You can basically play to lvl cap without ever doing pvp. You can do every single quest except faction quest without pvp. And factions are made solely for the purpose of pvp - so trying to complete a pvp-quest - how can you justify or feel entitled to cry about being killed?
PvP is about skills and preparation. If you don´t posses either, don´t expect to win. And when you lose, don´t come crying on the forums that "I just wanted to do this quest - I am entitled to do so, and you are all immatures and imbeciles"

No!

You, the carebear, either need to man up or get out. Personally I dont care about gender or age, you´ll get treated by your behaviour and nothing else by me. And when I say Man Up - then it has nothing to do with gender.

Like Ashley trippleS wrote, PVE players aren´t gonna like this game. And either needs to open their minds up to the pvp concept or play different game.

http://www.gameskinny.com/s42ef/dont-bank-on-blade-soul-being-pve-oriented

NB: There´s nothing wrong with carebears. Whiners, on the other hand, are nauseating and should stop whining or go away.

On 2/4/2016 at 5:40 PM, Victorion said:

Even though the attitude is a bit harsh - it´s true nevertheless.

This game is designed more around PvP than roleplaying, dungeons and an amazing storyline. It was promoted with a unique real-time battle system, an already established e-sports game with great pvp. Not amazing graphics or pve-heavy content.

Joining such a game, with a carebear attitude - is massively wrong. In a pvp oriented game, it´s quite amazing that there aren´t more forced pvp.
You can basically play to lvl cap without ever doing pvp. You can do every single quest except faction quest without pvp. And factions are made solely for the purpose of pvp - so trying to complete a pvp-quest - how can you justify or feel entitled to cry about being killed?
PvP is about skills and preparation. If you don´t posses either, don´t expect to win. And when you lose, don´t come crying on the forums that "I just wanted to do this quest - I am entitled to do so, and you are all immatures and imbeciles"

No!

You, the carebear, either need to man up or get out. Personally I dont care about gender or age, you´ll get treated by your behaviour and nothing else by me. And when I say Man Up - then it has nothing to do with gender.

Like Ashley trippleS wrote, PVE players aren´t gonna like this game. And either needs to open their minds up to the pvp concept or play different game.

http://www.gameskinny.com/s42ef/dont-bank-on-blade-soul-being-pve-oriented

NB: There´s nothing wrong with carebears. Whiners, on the other hand, are nauseating and should stop whining or go away.

(Edited)

Take your bad juju elsewhere.

We just had a lv 45 come attack our group for a half hour saying "Blackram killed my village, Blackram killed my village! Naruto wouldn't wear blackram!" inturrupting while we were killing bamboo guard NPCs for costume coins.
Another lv 45 came and killed him and was like "wow this guy is always killing noobs, it's all he can kill." We changed to another channel (whispered to each other, didn't say in local) he still followed us and killed us. Now I have to leave bc I am out of time for the night, because I also have a life. We all could have gotten costume tokens and instead some 12 yr old lv 45 thought he was funny. It's a genuine problem. Complaints are how issues get noticed in order to get resolved in this instance. Insults are far from necessary regardless.

22 minutes ago, Lunacik said:

save it. nobody cares. take your high school drama bad mojo elsewhere. shoo!

we just had a lv 45 come attack our group for a half hour saying "blackram killed my village" (we were killing bamboo guard npcs for costume coins)
I'm not the only one trust me. It's not whining or w/e. Another lv 45 came and killed him and was like "wow this guy is always killing noobs, it's all he can kill." We changed to another channel (whispered to each other, didn't say in local) he still followed us and killed us. Now I have to leave bc I am out of time for the night, because I also have a life. We all could have gotten coins and instead some 12 yr old lv 45 thought he was funny. It's a genuine problem, and us taking it doesn't make us "man up" or w/e (Again, I'm a female and this is incredibly insulting but w/e). If anything, 'just taking it' is being a puss. While I hate whining and think that complaining without finding a solution is whining, if I could fix it myself I would, but I can't because I'm just someone who plays the game...complaints are how issues get noticed in order to get resolved in this instance. Sorry you fail to see that it's a legitimate problem, but insults are far from necessary regardless. Nothing you said is conducive to...anything. At all. Unless you're just some prick who gets off on being a prick, in which case you're a waste of time to everyone.

While I enjoy a good discussion - I kind of lose interest when it the discussion turns into a petty smacktalk, personal attacks and labels. I have no interest in flame threads.

I´ve clearly stated my point.

• The game is designed and promoted around PvP.
  • Reviews clearly warns that some players may not enjoy the pvp-heavy content.
  • Faction quests are PvP quests

Bottomline. If you don´t enjoy this type of game - then don´t play it.

If you enjoy the pve part of the game, then play that part.

If you accept to partake in a pvp-quest or any pvp-related content - then don´t expect that you have any rights to complain about being killed by another player - regardless of how unfair you may think the odds are, as long as it´s within the rules.

It should come as no surprise, that once you put on a PvP-dobok - you´re flagging for PvP. The description of the costume even clearly states it.

Good luck ~

2 minutes ago, Lunacik said:

I didn't say anything derogatory or insulting whatsoever. If you took it that way, maybe you had a guilty conscious? 

That's just subjective preference elitism followed by, "if you don't like it, too bad so sad you're a pansy" and that's not true. To each his own.

For the sake of not fueling the flame. I´ll ignore the bait.

Good luck ~

Archived