Pwandaroo

Post Your Lyns - Free Character Art

Recommended Posts

<-Pwandaroo would really like to open his own shop but the money system is still under development =P

Maybe NCoin Cards? Or in-game trade, perhaps?

 

 

Post your Lyns and I'll draw them <3

If you want a pose or any other specific details then just say so!

 

I might not be taking your requests in order - so do not worry if I skip yours as I will come back to it afterwards.

If I like yours, that means I am currently doodling it ;)

 

No nudes, gore, blood, etc..

Armour and machinery is okay.

 

 

Feel free to give presents by trading with XImmortalityX ingame <3

Edited by Pwandaroo
~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imppi   

zblackcoat.PNG

my force master Imppi, i want this costume but not from RNG boxes. just want to get him like with windstriding with his bangle or something 

Edited by Imppi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, your art looks perfect for a Lyn! If you want to draw mine, a pose that would show off his rude little attitude would be nice maybe? Showing off his tongue, pulling his lower eyelid down, grinning with his fangs showing, ect.

 

- His ponytail and feet are supposed to turn black like his ears and tail, and also having some black dots near (like with the ears and tail).
- He's got long, sharp, black nails on both his feet and hands, and pointy fangs.
- He's a rather two-faced person, often acting all cute and innocent in front of the ladies, but in reality, he's a really snarky person and often a bit of a jerk.

 

18op6o.jpg

 

9fur2u.jpg

 

nxt4b6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bataru   

Consider one of my characters, please? :)
I haven't started playing yet but for clothes it can be the starter outfit!

(1st character)Bladedancer or (2nd)Summoner
CaGyHLCUMAAt7EM.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!
If you were able to draw my Lyn then that'd be awesome ^^

Im not fussed on the outfit or finer details, but if its possible could you maybe draw my Lyn in a pose similar to the first picture?  Thank you ^^

 

.eJwNyNENgyAQANBdGADuAAFdowMYggRs1DPc-dV.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoEQvzGjuAIUjARa2h3de.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoKwPnNXYAQ5CAi1pC69e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my smug lyn, two different versions: white sunglasses and black sunglasses! Draw whichever you prefer.

TNxTUig.jpg

mndVf2T.jpg
Edit: Here's a better pic

jFdPGv5.jpg

Edited by Boodendorf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   

Wow, very generous offer! Thank you much~

 

No specific request, just something silly/cute:

 

VkGepIP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bataru said:

Consider one of my characters, please? :)
I haven't started playing yet but for clothes it can be the starter outfit!

(1st character)Bladedancer or (2nd)Summoner
CaGyHLCUMAAt7EM.jpg:large

 

 

I'll do the second one later ;)

 

req_02_by_onitale-d9qkyku.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2016 at 9:06 PM, MeatlessBox said:

Wow, your art looks perfect for a Lyn! If you want to draw mine, a pose that would show off his rude little attitude would be nice maybe? Showing off his tongue, pulling his lower eyelid down, grinning with his fangs showing, ect.

 

- His ponytail and feet are supposed to turn black like his ears and tail, and also having some black dots near (like with the ears and tail).
- He's got long, sharp, black nails on both his feet and hands, and pointy fangs.
- He's a rather two-faced person, often acting all cute and innocent in front of the ladies, but in reality, he's a really snarky person and often a bit of a jerk.

 

18op6o.jpg

 

9fur2u.jpg

 

nxt4b6.jpg

 

 

 

Done <3

 

blade_and_soul__request_01_by_onitale-d9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bataru   
22 hours ago, Pwandaroo said:

 

 

I'll do the second one later ;)

 

req_02_by_onitale-d9qkyku.png

Aw! D: she looks super cute, I love this alot. thank you so much!
You didn't have to do both but I can't wait to see the other character T_T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mockii   

YaY....I guess~ :3

 

 

ojl3cx.jpg

 

2u74z2b.jpg

 

o598g0.jpg

 

ncxohy.jpg

 

 

 

It sucks thats i cant Draw my Makara :/

Edited by Mockii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachi   

If you'd like ~
Either costume is fine.

tumblr_o28kwnKb0H1rj9rvjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o28kwnKb0H1rj9rvjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o28kwnKb0H1rj9rvjo2_1280.jpg

Edited by Sachi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachi   
33 minutes ago, Whalephat said:

i know that formattt ;O 

sachiiimizoraaa ;OOOO

Hello there :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎.‎2‎.‎2016 at 10:54 AM, Pwandaroo said:

 

 

 

Done <3

 

blade_and_soul__request_01_by_onitale-d9

 

Sorry it took me so long to reply! The pose and expression are perfect, I love the little fangs and the whole picture just looks so soft with the lines and the coloring.  I really love it, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do this for me~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now