So I'm doing my 100th Tote run and this happens....

Taimatsu

I got them on my second run at Toe as soon as we were able to 3 man it with my friends. Thats like 2-3 days after launch lol.  I haven't seen it since and i've been there more than 50 times. It's super rare, so far i've only seen 2 more people from other servers that had it, now with you 3 more people :P

i just gotta ask this now sine every single time i see a screenshot of someone's inventory, it's like full..

am i like the only player who doesnt carry their entire fortune with them at all times ?

i keep 2 rows of items with me, pickaxes, keys, pots/dumplings, fusionpowder, repair tools, unsealing charms, pvp costume and valor stones. The rest is in bank.

On 2/9/2016 at 10:25 PM, Mugi said:

i just gotta ask this now sine every single time i see a screenshot of someone's inventory, it's like full..

am i like the only player who doesnt carry their entire fortune with them at all times ?

i keep 2 rows of items with me, pickaxes, keys, pots/dumplings, fusionpowder, repair tools, unsealing charms, pvp costume and valor stones. The rest is in bank.

I honestly know what to keep on me and what not so it's not a problem.

Archived