Maintenance fail?

Arsyadpower

It's bull-shi.t when they say it's on our side / DNS side.

I've recently even Re-installed my whole PC and done whatever possible with the internet and i still have the same error after installing the game again and it's been 4 DAYS since it began and like i said, are still there. 

it's their problem, not ours. 

I am so tired of marketplace! This is the worse localization of bns from all. Even in china it works better. The search is horrible. The categories is not enough to find specific item. There is no SEARCH BUTTON.  And no REFRESH BUTTON?  Why??  And the texting part of window very blurred. Why they took china design and didn't took it's mechanic???

After fighting with error 1000 132 10054 since launch ( like every 3rd loading screen error pops), and 

support telling us its our ISP fault (which isnt cause people from germany are rerouted via UK, packetloss happens on server ping pre Frankfut etc etc, its like they've blocked range of IPs towards them and we can go fk ourselfs...) their almost whole network system and routings are bugged as fk, 

you clearly expect way too much from them...

Its always easier to say 'it's not our fault, its yours'....

52 minutes ago, Houlon said:

No idea, Here is the exact reply.

"It's been/being looked into but all investigation currently seems to indicate on client/user side, rather than system side"

"It's a network connection, so I'd try a DNS flush http:and a router reboot"

It is quite a strange feedback from the support team. What I find indeed relevant is the fact that the problem occurred exactly when the EU servers were restarted after the emergency maintenance on 1st of Feb. 

So, I doubt that the problem is on the player computer / router side. Otherwise the problem would have appeared over time and not affecting everybody in exactly the same moment.  It is most likely that something went wrong on the server side during that maintenance operation.

So sad. 

Cant solve it > say it is an user issue. Yeah right.

And here I was patiently hoping they will fix it.

I start my router daily btw and have ZERO connection or performance issues with this game or other games. Just Character info and market *crickets* up.

That's f2p game for you, my friends. :(

Flush dns cache? Lol, do they use ddns and dynamic ip for their marketplace server?))

They think all of their users are IT noobs and talk complete bs...

Stop using awesomium and make normal ingame ui. Or use better web frontend.

And stop blaming players for your incompetence.

Ive only had a problem with the marketplace 1 time, and it said "Problem on our end" or something so LOL Idk what you guys r on, potato ISP? I havent logged in the game after todays patch so MAYBE it IS whatever they patched into the game. hope it works out !! 

7 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

The marketplace is basically just a webpage. If you're having issues with it, it's probably your security software.

Problems started happening 3 days ago after the the EU servers were down for couple of times. Just sayin'

seriously there was even a 4 frikkin hour maintenance today and the Auction house is still broken i need at least 5 trys to sell something don't get me started on trying to find something i want to buy it's almost impossible since it craps out almost every time on page or 4 and i have to start again. It's like this for a few days allrdy and was working perfectly before

I tried the stuff suggested from your support like flushing the DNS cache in the admin console and restarting my Router but this doesn't help because the problem is on your end! so fix it please

Last I heard was about 7 hours ago.

" Marketplace is a network connection so a user's network/VPN/etc. can mess with it, but there have been multiple reports so the appropriate teams are checking on our end to see/make sure it's not a blocker from our end "

9 hours ago, Houlon said:

I was advised that the marketplace was a client/user issue, How it's a problem on our end I dunno.

Anyway I was told to flush the DNS and reboot router. I've done both and still get error's so...yeah.

Haha , yeah ofc the problem is on our end .

If NCSOFT said so .

Archived