Sign in to follow this  
Butorenjin

Please Fix EU Auction house ...

Kimarran   

plz at least restart the auction house Server or whatever i dont care if its down for 2h ... just make it work again 

Yes please, fix the marketplace ASAP, it's really disgusting having to reload the marketplace like 10 times to buy 1 item :S

Aerosyn   

Even a public announcement would be nice to know their teams are actually working on this issue. If it was NA it would probably be fixed in a day.

Baulson   

not only marketplace, mail not working too and a lot of things are buggy.

It's funny when privat server works better than official.

Please shutdown your buggy server on day or wathever and fix it, your money can wait. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Seriously there was even a 4 frikkin hour maintenance today and the Auction house is still broken i need at least 5 trys to sell something don't get me started on trying to find something i want to buy it's almost impossible since it craps out almost every time on page or 4 and i have to start again. It's like this for a few days allrdy and was working perfectly bevore

I tried the stuff suggested from your support like flushing the DNS cache in the admin console and restarting my Router but this doesn't help because the problem is on your end! so fix it please