Forums

Will you quit B&S IF

Ryon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably.  I do enjoy dressing up, but it is more than that.  It -really- rubs me the wrong way when I know that I am getting an inferior version of a game, where features are locked behind cash walls that are otherwise freely available in other regions.  Some of the premium services are bad enough.

Not into RNG still playing because i ENJOY the game and i dont need a fkin costume to keep me away from enjoying the game. Just wanted to state my mind about those people complaining. As much as people like to think alot of people are leaving, that's not the case. anyways Its clearly many people just like to find something to complain about after it became fully launched as f2p.

1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

Not into RNG still playing because i ENJOY the game and i dont need a fkin costume to keep me away from enjoying the game. Just wanted to state my mind about those people complaining. As much as people like to think alot of people are leaving, that's not the case. anyways Its clearly many people just like to find something to complain about after it became fully launched as f2p.

Chuck-Norris-Approves-Gif-07.jpg

Archived