Will you quit B&S IF

Ryon

4 minutes ago, SwiftStylus said:

Oh don't worry, many of the paying consumers are now withholding money or leaving altogether until this is fixed. When all the paying customers leave and there are only you guys left, they'll introduce RNG p2w boxes and/or shut the game down because no one is buying their junk and lies anymore.

Ohh, i think you got the wrong idea about me, i dont spend money on RNG boxes at all....i personally preffer to grind.

Btw the game is FREE 2 PLAY....which indicates RNG BOXES are for sure to be coming....you people havnt really learnt about anything from all these f2p mmo's that have released havnt you? Well im so sorry to hear that....no matter what game releases if its titled as a ''F2P MMO'' RNG Boxes are bound to happen sooner or later despite what the developers say.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Not trying to be rude, but why did you pick Lyn if you don't like them?

I wanted to play summoner. They're the only ones that can be summoner. I made my Lyn look nice in creation, but the feet were the one thing that I couldn't fix. This is sort of what happens when classes are limited to certain races. 

1 minute ago, Mi.Rei said:

Ohh, i think you got the wrong idea about me, i dont spend money on RNG boxes at all....i personally preffer to grind.

Btw the game is FREE 2 PLAY....which indicates RNG BOXES are for sure to be coming....you people havnt really learnt about anything from all these f2p mmo's that have released havnt you? Well im so sorry to hear that....no matter what game releases if its titled as a ''F2P MMO'' RNG Boxes are bound to happen sooner or later despite what the developers say.

They have gouged us in every other way possible. There should be no need for RNG boxes on the cash shop. Just to give us 1 character worth of fully unlocked inventory, you have to pay $93 worth of points.

That is exorbitant and completely overpriced. Plenty of people are already withholding their money due to the scammy ways of the Ncoin shop as it stands. Now I join them with my hatred of RNG boxes.

Just now, Sheela said:

I wanted to play summoner. They're the only ones that can be summoner. I made my Lyn look nice in creation, but the feet were the one thing that I couldn't fix. This is sort of what happens when classes are limited to certain races. 

But you saw that you couldn't fix the feet before creating your character, and still chose to go through with it. I guess that's the part I'm having trouble understanding.

If they put a costume that I wanted in a gambling box...yeah, that might be the end for me.  If there's an item I like, and there's no way to get it without spending hundreds of dollars, then the game just seems pointless.

The bright side to me about the padded coat gambling box is that I have no interest in that costume.  I generally don't care about 'non-lore' costumes like that, and the valentine's one, the sailing one or whatever, etc.  So if they put those, or other costumes I don't want, in gambling boxes, I don't mind.

Main reason I am playing this game is because of collecting outfits, not sure if I'm gonna have a real reason to continue subscribing/buying stuff if the game took this fugly turn, and yea I am already paying more than I thought for this game.

Just now, Moggie said:

But you saw that you couldn't fix the feet before creating your character, and still chose to go through with it. I guess that's the part I'm having trouble understanding.

Because I saw on my fiance's account before playing, in the wardrobe, that there were some nice outfits I could wear that would make them have normal feet. So it wouldn't be an issue. Which is why the RNG box is upsetting to say the least. 

1 minute ago, SwiftStylus said:

They have gouged us in every other way possible. There should be no need for RNG boxes on the cash shop. Just to give us 1 character worth of fully unlocked inventory, you have to pay $93 worth of points.

That is exorbitant and completely overpriced. Plenty of people are already withholding their money due to the scammy ways of the Ncoin shop as it stands. Now I join them with my hatred of RNG boxes.

You could just farm gold ingame and wait untill the currency Exchange releases and then start buying stuff from the cashshop....no need to spend a single cent on the game. Sure you can spend money to support the dev's but if your against RNG boxes your only option is to suck it up and deal with it and hold onto your gold untill currency Exchange happens.

Im actually surprised that people really belived that RNG BOXES wont happen xD so funny

1 minute ago, Maaha said:

Main reason I am playing this game is because of collecting outfits, not sure if I'm gonna have a real reason to continue subscribing/buying stuff if the game took this fugly turn, and yea I am already paying more than I thought for this game.

Could always change your goal to collecting all the free outfits. That's what I do.

20 minutes ago, SwiftStylus said:

Because they told us they would not put RNG boxes into the game.

Plans change, it's an online game and a tiny aspect of it at that. Nothing is being removed from player access with this. If a person says "No I'm not interested" but later becomes interested was it a "lie"? Calm down and don't get so upset over things like this, at least They were willing to take input from players (doing something that isn't popular on the forums =/= not listening at all)

Only thing that would make me quit is if they unbalance the gameplay or add significant content locked behind premium. I'll buy outfits once in awhile to show my support and feed my vanity but I won't pay monthly for a game that originally advertised itself as free to play just to get some exp bonuses and such. 

This is pretty much the same issue as Mabinogi...  Except, on Mabinogi, all of the outfits are tradable and marketable.

With these outfits being untradable, it just makes this situation all the more painful.  I didn't hear anything about the company mentioning Gachapon-esq boxes not being a thing, but lying just adds upon the negativity behind this situation.

I wouldn't leave because of it, though.  I love outfits, I love to collect them, but I would probably just never get the outfits in the Gachapons.

And for people wondering "What's the big deal about outfits in RNG boxes?  They don't even give buffs."  Plenty of people purchase cosmetic items, either to make their character look how they want, or for collection's sake.  Coming from a game like Mabinogi, I know that there's a massive portion of MMORPG gamers who enjoy collecting items that visually change the appearance of your character.

6 minutes ago, Sheela said:

Because I saw on my fiance's account before playing, in the wardrobe, that there were some nice outfits I could wear that would make them have normal feet. So it wouldn't be an issue. Which is why the RNG box is upsetting to say the least. 

And you didn't do research first to see where they come from? What if they were dropped from an endgame boss at a 0.001% chance and untradeable, so you'd be spending 99+% of the game without them anyway?

3 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Could always change your goal to collecting all the free outfits. That's what I do.

And how would you feel if they charged you $2 for a ticket to reset the instance, it didn't auto reset? Because that's basically what the RNG boxes are to the people that want the outfit.

1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

And how would you feel if they charged you $2 for a ticket to reset the instance, it didn't auto reset? Because that's basically what the RNG boxes are to the people that want the outfit.

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

7 minutes ago, NovemberTerra said:

Plans change, it's an online game and a tiny aspect of it at that. Nothing is being removed from player access with this. If a person says "No I'm not interested" but later becomes interested was it a "lie"? Calm down and don't get so upset over things like this, at least They were willing to take input from players (doing something that isn't popular on the forums =/= not listening at all)

By this definition, lies are inherently impossible. When a company makes a claim like this, they are purposely trying to lull you into buying their product. To subsequently change three weeks into the launch is deceitful, and deserves criticism. Would you feel the same way if they announced next week BnS would be shiftng to a sub model only?

30 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

LMAO, and any of those outfits makes you OP because ???

You're missing the point as usual....

30 minutes ago, SwiftStylus said:

Because they told us they would not put RNG boxes into the game.

Also, they censor their customers.

I had my post on the topic removed after calling them on it. I'm currently rewatching every stream pre-release to find where they said there would be no RNG boxes and I intend to post it daily until they are removed.

Censoring their players after they get called out on their lie, then just the fact that they lied in the first place. Never spending another penny.

I like this post it's one thing to tell us you wouldn't do something and stand firm on it but once you lie about it as well you start a nice wild fire.

Just now, Moggie said:

And you didn't do research first to see where they come from? What if they were dropped from an endgame boss at a 0.001% chance and untradeable, so you'd be spending 99+% of the game without them anyway?

That'd be fine. Because I could at least grind for them at end game, it's attainable in some fashion. I run with my friends, in that case if it was a drop I'd be able to get it because they would let me have it, that's not really an issue. And I was able to get one outfit that fixed the issue so it's not like that's the issue here. The issue is that the outfit that I wanted most for her is now locked behind an RNG box. I'm not quite sure why you're trying to turn this around on me. I liked an outfit, I had one outfit I was looking forward to, I DID do research on it but it was in the festival section, so I was waiting for the festival things to come into the cash shop. It simply came into the cash shop in a less than desirable fashion, and there was no info anywhere online other than it was a festival item. 

1 minute ago, Moggie said:

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

The free outfits off the bosses. If after your first kill you had to pay $2 to be able to kill and loot it again. Same odds of getting the outfit just now you have to pay for the chance.

Archived