Screen shaking effect, please make it stop!

TerraSanctum

Play as sin an have a super good crit, never noticed the screen shaking until you pointed it out since I'm always moving around while attacking. Think the only place I don't kite is probably Mushin's, because I really don't need to lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/3/2016 at 11:46 PM, Rusgon said:

Play as sin an have a super good crit, never noticed the screen shaking until you pointed it out since I'm always moving around while attacking. Think the only place I don't kite is probably Mushin's, because I really don't need to lol

Shaking drives me crazy especially with sin.

• 4 weeks later...

i also have huge problems playing force master and other classes because of this. i wanna raise attention again to this post because it is still a big problem. i stopped playing for 2 months now, came back and wanted to play force master again. i cant play with it. i am getting headaches and stuff.

Hi,

I know that there are a lot of different threads about this topic... But nothing has been done until now...

Please, give us an option to disable this *cricket* shitty effect. 

What it looks like: --> It's insane !

(And btw, it's cool to see that the gold spamers are still there...)

I don't know... but it's terrible... In each game I plaied, there was an option to disable the shaking...

Once against, NCSoft is doing a really poor job --'

For darkness, this is due to my video rending. I did it quickly without checking all options ^^

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2016 at 2:18 PM, Grimoir said:

Open your client configuration file with notepad.

Find the below line:

<option name='DSigCritialDamage' value='n'/>

Change the value from "n" to "y" and save. start the game again and see if that helped.

It's just add critical hit text before every critical hit.

15 hours ago, Niskka said:

The screen shakes everytime on my summoner and fm and thats when they crit and they crit all the time which gives a headache however when i am on my bd the shake isnt there....

Maybe u just don't crit as much with BD than with FM/summoner.

I have experienced screen shake, i have 6 char to lvl 6 and i notice screen shake on every single one but it does not bothered me. Why? because I dont stare at my target? i have to move, iframe, look at my stacks, etc. If i focus on target it is annoying but is not an issue for me.

As a main Force Master I actually like the effect because it feel like my attacks have some short of weight. I guess I'm a minority here but still I agree there should be an option to turn it off.

4 hours ago, Kasugai said:

There is no need to remove it, geez come on people stop whining and bitching over small things. I personally like it adds more of an immersive feel to the game.

We are just asking for an option to turn this effect off.

The higher my crit rate is-the more of damn shaking screen effect goes on.I had to take a break from the game ,it causes me nausea and headaches ...feeling so tired if i even play half hour...wish we really can turn this off:((

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this gonna help but I don't notice this much when I get my camera set a bit far.

I play with a large monitor too and moves a lot, if I'm on a stationary position (WL/SF range mode)

I notice them more.

My melee's gets it more (BM/Sin) but as I said the farther my camera is the less shaking I can notice.

Maybe it's just me, but who knows might help rid those headache

Camera distance atm is 350 O_O..

22 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this gonna help but I don't notice this much when I get my camera set a bit far.

I play with a large monitor too and moves a lot, if I'm on a stationary position (WL/SF range mode)

I notice them more.

My melee's gets it more (BM/Sin) but as I said the farther my camera is the less shaking I can notice.

Maybe it's just me, but who knows might help rid those headache

Camera distance atm is 350 O_O..

For me only thing that helped is playing it on windowed mode and in 720p instead of 1080p full screen. Fun right?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived