FIX VENTURE RATE DROP

Cloud95

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Would you rather not get any token at all?

This is what i am saying, they give you something for FREE literally FREE, and yet there are 100's of complaints.

Let them remove it from the game entirely, then no tokens nothing to complain about. Most players take a "nice to have" thing and turn it into a rant for more and more. Just be happy the option exists, else you wouldnt have anything, and some will say "but in the cbt i got way more" well ofc you did cause it was tweaked to make everything easier since it was a beta.

Yes, I'd rather have no token at all.

I'm a F2P, and I'm a player who likes to make a character of every class.

If I can't do that here, I might as well go back to Tera.

I'd appreciate if they tell us head on we can't get character slots as F2P than saying we can't and make us waste our time

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

everything else except some costumes can easily be gotten in-game.

if this is true, how easy is it to open your inventory? Let's see...it takes around 70+ dragon pouches to open your inventory, you get like..."maybe" 15 from the game. That I've seen.  I don't care about outfits, they're superficial. What I care about is being a paying customer, premium member and not being able to loot anything, because the inventory is insufficient. Hongmoon coin SHOULD be more attainable. the only way you can get it, is from like 3 dailies, that I am aware of. Making it so that you can actually get one 1 in 5 boxes, wouldn't be game breaking. And since you can only do a dailie once a day, it's still slow. But it would validate their advertising point of hongmoon coin. And since it still takes time to farm enough of them to get anything big, like an outfit, people will still use cash shop to get things faster than those who farm it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4.02.2016 г. at 2:39 PM, Cloud95 said:

*cricket*ING FIX VENTURE TOKENS DROP i got no one and I tink I oppened 1000 BOXES for sure is bugged or is a 0.0000001% chance wtf why we have hongmoon store if there is no way to craft those coins is specially maded to make u buy with real cash this game is a P2W from the start cant make inventory bigger cant do anything can use market 10x only WTF no way of profit no way to craft coins EPIC FAILL -_-

You don't seem to understand what RNG means :D

• 2 months later...
  • Lock6 locked this topic

Archived