FIX VENTURE RATE DROP

Cloud95

*cricket*ING FIX VENTURE TOKENS DROP i got no one and I tink I oppened 1000 BOXES for sure is bugged or is a 0.0000001% chance wtf why we have hongmoon store if there is no way to craft those coins is specially maded to make u buy with real cash this game is a P2W from the start cant make inventory bigger cant do anything can use market 10x only WTF no way of profit no way to craft coins EPIC FAILL -_-

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to fix there if you thought you could just farm those tokens your delusional. Only real way to get hongmoon coins is curreny exchange. I dunno why they still haven't activated that though, they said it comes when the economy has stabilized but now they are screwing with the economy themselves by adding those rng boxes in the cash shop...

On 04.02.2016 at 3:01 PM, Cor said:

Nothing to fix there if you thought you could just farm those tokens your delusional. Only real way to get hongmoon coins is curreny exchange. I dunno why they still haven't activated that though, they said it comes when the economy has stabilized but now they are screwing with the economy themselves by adding those rng boxes in the cash shop...

that is just 1 excuse the truth is u cant buy anything with hongmoon coins is maded specially to make u waste a lot of money to get a shit even vindictus got far better rulles and u cant even make decent profit P2W 100% pay for outfits pay to expand inventory pay for everything except u cant pay with gold u pay with lots of dolars so *cricket* them they dont deserve after 7 months of talking about F2P they *cricket*ed this for good and they dont give a shit on what we tink as long the make profit

I'm a bit torn on the issue.

Where part of me wants to say "obviously these things don't and shouldn't drop that easily", the fact of the matter is that the drop rate of these might as well be 0. I'm not saying the drop rate should be high, but if they're going to market Hongmoon coins as being some kind of cash shop currency that players can earn without spending a dime on the game, they should make it so that it's actually attainable.

Right now the chances of getting a venture token are already quite low. Realistically speaking, most players will only ever get venture tokens from the daily dash... and that'll only happen once per month, if people are even lucky enough to be playing that much. Even if you manage to get a brilliant venture token, you still only get like... what? 100 HM Coin, give or take? That's not even close to being enough to buying anything that people actually want to buy (i.e. costumes).

If anything I think that every day of premium should reward players with a small amount of Hongmoon coins for logging in (e.g. perhaps 35 HM Coin per day of logging in with prem membership). This would be a great incentive for people to purchase a premium membership that most consider to be less than worthwhile and would allow people to buy at least 1 costume per month (when you consider the 1 venture token you get for completing the daily dash) without spending any additional cash.

I can see them being rare, but the drop rate's honestly almost nonexistent.

I've gotten 1 green venture token ever from boxes. If that's that rare, what are the chances of us getting the higher quality versions? Must be as close to 0 as you can get without actually being 0. They need to up the drop rate, because this is a little ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, AmbivalentCat said:

I can see them being rare, but the drop rate's honestly almost nonexistent.

I've gotten 1 green venture token ever from boxes. If that's that rare, what are the chances of us getting the higher quality versions? Must be as close to 0 as you can get without actually being 0. They need to up the drop rate, because this is a little ridiculous.

is very ridiculos trust me and will be hard to make them care for now they are more like thiefs will be a long way untill we get decent reward for hongmoon coins and decent ways to get gold cuz using marketplace 5x non premium and 10x premium will never work i need 100G to upgrade weapon is ridiculous

Yeah. Honestly, the Hongmoon coin system was my only reason to really continue playing. Their NC items are priced way too high, and NCoin cost way too much, more than double their value. It costs around 60+ US dollars to open up your inventory, all the way. That is absolutely inSANE! That's something I haven't even seen a totally F2P game do. At most, you'd spend around 10-20 bucks to open up inventory. And then it's like another 20+ bucks to open up your vault space. PER CHARACTER! So just for inventory, you're paying almost 100 US dollars, unless you npc/destroy everything you get, except a few things. Non-premiums don't have access to wardrobe and that's like...what their entire inventory will consist of, since they can't open up the inventory unless they spend insane amounts of money . And forget having alts. That's another 100 bucks, just for inventory, not even counting outfits, or colored keys or anything. 

So to top all of that off, they make it insanely ridiculous to obtain the free to play cash shop currency? Ergo, they don't really want you to play for free, but don't want to be honest and market the game for what it is, and that is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!  HMC was the only way i would have continued playing, through alts, et cetera, but if they don't make it more attainable, then they're just going to lose me as a player and customer, as well as others. 

Furthermore, I agree that premium members should be getting either a small daily amount of Hongmoon coin, or a monthly lump. All that premium does is make you look flashy while you sprint, and allow you storage for outfits. All the other "benefits" are practically worthless. Give me more inventory space over a lousy 10-20% increase to exp, currency, reduced fees by x%, any day! 

But seeing as how this is NCsoft.....this is a lost cause. They're a greedy game publisher. They don't "really" care about their customers or players. They only care about the cash flow. Well I've spent my share of money, I am a premium member and founder pack holder. But I guarantee that unless something is done, it's not going to be the bots that make me and others leave, it'll be the fault of greedy corporate assholes and those who condone it.

There is nothing to fix here.

I got several from the boxes, it just depends on your luck.

Not to mention the tokens are a 'nice to have" and not necessary to progress anywhere in the game. They simply give you an alternative, but that doesnt mean you should be able to farm those like crazy.

HAHAHAHA................................Just give it up, asking anything of NCsoft is pointless.  They are not like Enmasse that actually gives back to its playerbase, for instance they gave out free character slot expansions the past few updates to Tera along with tons of other goodies.  By them doing this they further retain players, plus they are on STEAM which further improves the quality of service.  NCsoft is in the top 5 of greediest publishers around.  Always expect poor values, high prices, ridiculous restrictions in games, etc etc.  Wonder what the steam reviews would be like if BnS was on steam...fantastic game...*crickated* publisher.

Archived