Forums

Pay2win or not, opinions?

Ambition

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shukran said:

WORLD pvp is a joke.

zerg vs zerg is a joke. gear pvp is a joke.

kappa?

Not gonna get any better in BD lol i prefer this atleast you have the option to sit by and watch and not get harassed. i spent an hour yesterday camping this tool because he thought he was a big man picking on low lvls trying to get their quest done

4 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

How is that a joke there is nothing more to add you  have an obscure definition of pay too win and i simply corrected it whether you choose to accept this is not my problem  you can throw random childish names out all you want but it won't change anything i've said. I've added valuable content where as you have just decided to simply start a bashing contest that of which i will not partake in because i am not a child 

resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-th

Explain to me HOW, i made this topic because I AM the one who works my ass off trying to make a lot of gold and i think its unfair that people can just buy a ton loads of boxes to speed up the processs and skip what 400 hours, and then you come in this topic claiming I AM the one who doesnt want to work and want everything handed to me?  it only proves you are missing the point of this thread and your logic makes as much sense as NCSofts, maybe you should apply for a job there, you will fit right in.

you wanna talk childish, better post more pictures. ;) 

if i want to pvp i go arena. which is balanced (listen to noobs laughing at me).

to me misty forest is a pve quest with smartass mobs (players) . i always find it funny to go near red players to see if they attack me or not.

and to see the amount of effort to kill me make me smile.

they feel stronk.

I could careless if someone bought their power even if it was a legendary weapon. The CN/TW version of that pic, yes it cost that amount of gold to upgrade but you get far more gold from quest at level 50 at that point in the game. You are not earning 3 g a day and the game is saying well you need 250g to upgrade lmao. Most people have so much gold at level those prices are to get gold out of the game. 

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

WORLD pvp is a joke.

zerg vs zerg is a joke. gear pvp is a joke.

kappa?

that is your opinion.

lots of people enjoy group pvp.

also

it is not a joke when 2 of the most used and most expensive upgrade items are farmed from world pvp contents

if arena is the only content you do, your opinion doesnt really matter, you will quit in 1 month anyway.

open world pvp is a joke you could have a god weapon and still get ganked by 4 ppl and your 100$ weapon won't matter. Open pvp is all about trapping people with CC then bursting them down, your weapon won't save you from CC or getting burst. 

1 minute ago, Firon149 said:

I could careless if someone bought their power even if it was a legendary weapon. The CN/TW version of that pic, yes it cost that amount of gold to upgrade but you get far more gold from quest at level 50 at that point in the game. You are not earning 3 g a day and the game is saying well you need 250g to upgrade lmao. Most people have so much gold at level those prices are to get gold out of the game. 

LMAO

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

at lv 50, only heroic daily give more than 1 gold, any soloable daily rewards less than 1 gold.

if you pick the daily with the highest gold reward and do 40 everyday, the most you can get is around 20~30 gold.

and it will take you over 4hours to complete them.

5 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

What i said before stands  i have nothing furthermore to add to this lil squabble . When you know how to run a business come back and try this argument 

I actually have my own company though it may only consists of 6 employees, it is still a company, and let me educate you on how to run a business, #1 rule dont spend your money on useless crap, or you will not survive for many years.

Enjoy spending your money on RNG boxes kiddo, since quoting already seems quite the task for you, i understand you rather call it a day. Cya.

21 minutes ago, holanicky said:

world pvp is PVE?

battle ground pvp is pve?

Pvp arenas do not even take your gear into consideration the only thing in pvp that matter is your talent points all stats in pvp arena is normalized so there is no pay to win in that aspect anyway. World pvp however if you spend time actually getting your gear you will be on the same level as anyone else that has the same gear unless you are just bad at the game skill is a big thing in that regard. There are skilled people that are just better than you there are people who can beat maxxed out geared people with lesser gear its talent choices and class skills get used to it its gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Firon149 said:

open world pvp is a joke you could have a god weapon and still get ganked by 4 ppl and your 100$ weapon won't matter. Open pvp is all about trapping people with CC then bursting them down, your weapon won't save you from CC or getting burst. 

thats wierd, you have 3 friends, i dont?

• NCSOFT

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that personal attacks have no place on the forums. If you are unable to discuss this topic without resorting to insults and trolling this thread will be locked and disciplinary action will be taken where appropriate.

If you feel that another forum user is being abusive towards others, please report the relevant posts and the moderation team will take appropriate action.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Team Blade and Soul

4 minutes ago, holanicky said:

that is your opinion.

lots of people enjoy group pvp.

also

it is not a joke when 2 of the most used and most expensive upgrade items are farmed from world pvp contents

if arena is the only content you do, your opinion doesnt really matter, you will quit in 1 month anyway.

actually im doing every single moonwater's daily. pvp dailies are the same as pve dailies. problem is you pve players dont understand it.

i farm daily my souls and i dont give a *cricket* if opponents kills me. they feel stronk, i dont care. i chat with them. easy.

still i farm every day my dailies. 

but when i read that some user thinks that pve zerg is a serious business i laugh. because open pvp is imbalanced already. adding stuff that u gain for real money doesnt change it.

you can spend XX€ and get moonstones? cool.

is it pay to win? no.

why? because i can farm my souls, and other material, drop recipe or buy it or farm it and craft in a 24h my moonstones.

so what did you just do with your €? you speeded UP the method. i can get those items, you payed for them.

not pay to win

pay to win meaning? sit here kid and i explain:

• i got a weapon max dmg 300 dmg. you purchase for XX€ a weapon that does 400dmg. i cannot grind that weapon or farm it. pay to win.
  • i got a perfect gfem that add 40 dmg. u cannot have more powerfull gem. i buy for XX € a gem that add 100 dmg. pay to win.

Just now, Aricusin said:

Pvp arenas do not even take your gear into consideration the only thing in pvp that matter is your talent points all stats in pvp arena is normalized so there is no pay to win in that aspect anyway. World pvp however if you spend time actually getting your gear you will be on the same level as anyone else that has the same gear unless you are just bad at the game skill is a big thing in that regard. There are skilled people that are just better than you there are people who can beat maxxed out geared people with lesser gear its talent choices and class skills get used to it its gonna happen.

again you people dont know what you are talking about.

i will link you a video, tell me your skill matters when you meet someone with gear like this, and his gear is not the best.

also, if you check your skill book, you will see a few skills are locked ,

they are acquired from pve content, the item needed to unlock those skills can be bought from AH

without those skills certain class can not do well in pvp,

for example,

blade master.

if you dont have  Soaring Falcon 5-3, dont bother pvp at lv 50.

7 minutes ago, Shukran said:

actually im doing every single moonwater's daily. pvp dailies are the same as pve dailies. problem is you pve players dont understand it.

i farm daily my souls and i dont give a *cricket* if opponents kills me. they feel stronk, i dont care. i chat with them. easy.

but when i read that some user thinks that pve zerg is a serious business i laugh. because open pvp is imbalanced already. adding stuff that u gain for real money doesnt change it.

is it pay to win? no.

why? because i can farm my souls, and other material, drop recipe or buy it or farm it and craft in a 24h my moonstones.

so what did you just do with your €? you speeded UP the method. i can get those items, you payed for them.

not pay to win

• i got a weapon max dmg 300 dmg. you purchase for XX€ a weapon that does 400dmg. i cannot grind that weapon or farm it. pay to win.
  • i got a perfect gfem that add 40 dmg. u cannot have more powerfull gem. i buy for XX € a gem that add 100 dmg. pay to win.

trust me i understand what you are talking about

the thing is you do not understand what i am talking about.

of course you can get your fully upgraded legendary eventually.

but how long does it take?

probably over 1 and half year if you play less than 8hours a day.

gold buyers will get their weapon in a week.

3 minutes ago, holanicky said:

trust me i understand what you are talking about

the thing is you do not understand what i am talking about.

of course you can get your fully upgraded legendary eventually.

but how long does it take?

probably over 1 and half year if you play less than 8hours a day.

gold buyers will get their weapon in a week.

OK i understand, you take 1 year they take 1 hour.

but it is not pay to win.

and never will be.

because you can still have it. they payed to speed up.

you can whine, rant or whatever. it is not literally pay to win. as long as you can have the same.

1 minute ago, Shukran said:

and never will be.

you can whine, rant or whatever. it is not literally pay to win. as long as you can have the same.

lol i really dont understand how you justify this logic to yourself :p but whatever lets agree to disagree.

i justify it because i dont care. even if i was a pver i could not care less.

oh look i died: oh he has the best weapon oput here. i want noob, he was better geared.

end of rant.

edit: how do you justify then "i am alone farming dailies and a zerg of 24 reds erased me and camped me at spwan"?

Well if you dont care that obviously explains alot, though its not really a valid argument but oh well.

you are basically saying, there are 2 football clubs, one who trains their own young players to get better and win the championship after 4-5 years.

And the second football club buys the best players in the world and wins 1-4 years in a row, but  yeah its not pay to win cause eventually youll get there too, okay..

Just now, Shukran said:

and never will be.

why?

they will always have better gear than you do

its the same.

say

i bought gold, and i fullly upgrade my weapon to 1000atk power.

while your weapon remain at 100 atk power.

i have 900 atk power advantage over you.

yes the game allow you to reach 1000 atk power eventually.

however, before you reach 1000 atk power

expension come out.

now i can max my weapon to 10k atk power

your weapon remain at 1000, probably 900 only.

you will never have the same weapon as i do.

i will always do 5 times the dmg you do.

PAY TO WIN.

how do you justify

"i ama  KFM and i canot do most of the shit alone and summoners or assa can basically alone(pass me the argument please)the blackwyrm"?

i already explained how pay to win comes and its meaning,

would it be PAY TO WIN Then if  i start to play BnS today and farm everything in game. and u start 2 years later and have nothiong of what i have?

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

is it pay to win? no.

not pay to win

Your definition of p2w exactly describes 50 cap. The main hongmoon weapon can evolve into legendary but its max attack is lower than that of the legendary that is gotten 99% of the time through cash shop rng boxes which not only has an insane proc but also has a much higher damage cap. There are gems that are only obtained through the cash shop as well as pets which are only obtained through the cash shop that at max level give 16k hp and a good 1k defense. The average non cashing player on the Taiwan server averages about 60-65k HP at a reasonably high HM level. The average casher has 80k+ and the super p2w players I've seen with well over 100k HP (Max I've seen is 128k). The game isn't p2w yet but it most definitely is come 50 cap. Anyone in denial about that is merely uneducated on the subject or foolish. 

5 minutes ago, lnvisibleOne said:

Your definition of p2w exactly describes 50 cap. The main hongmoon weapon can evolve into legendary but its max attack is lower than that of the legendary that is gotten 99% of the time through cash shop rng boxes which not only has an insane proc but also has a much higher damage cap. There are gems that are only obtained through the cash shop as well as pets which are only obtained through the cash shop that at max level give 16k hp and a good 1k defense. The average non cashing player on the Taiwan server averages about 60-65k HP at a reasonably high HM level. The average casher has 80k+ and the super p2w players I've seen with well over 100k HP (Max I've seen is 128k). The game isn't p2w yet but it most definitely is come 50 cap. Anyone in denial about that is merely uneducated on the subject or foolish. 

really? -__-

3 hours ago, Takao said:

Insulting truth is truth even if u dont like it , with that stance how can you say u like the game but still u defend game ruining aspects. Whats the point in arguing with guy who just jump on another game in less than two weeks....   Yes i wanted to BnS be THE GAME for me yet they are ruining the DREAM faster than light .Sorry that i wanted BnS be best RPG of year,   JUDGE me for that....    PS: Sorry for my naivity that i was not expecting this souless aproach from NCsoft..... i will not respond to you anymore pointless to expect white sheep to change color......

Opinion =/= Fact.

No game is perfect, there will be bugs and other issues with a game, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the game itself.

Do I like some of the features implemented into the game because of a developer/creator's decision?

No, but I won't let that ruin my entire game experience. I enjoy the combat, storyline, and gameplay in Blade & Soul.

Arguing? If that is how you want to look at it.
Just because I enjoy the game that doesn't mean I don't want any changes.

There are things I believe that need to be worked on, I even made my own thread with suggestions and my opinions on why I think they would work and help.

You can continue to hide behind insults. In the end, I am the one enjoying the game while you sulk in the corner because there are some rich people who can toss money at NCSoft to "P2W" and you are letting that ruin an entire game for you.

Archived