** TO THE STAFF ** Thank you

bloodynametheives

3 minutes ago, ConfusedNerd said:

That is fine and I understand the content patches, but where is our features like more guild settings (obvious Na/Eu feature) or things like account wearehouse, dps meter (cuz im not risking 3rd party programs), things that were not in korean game but are necessery for us (plenty of threads with suggestions for what to add). Since it has not been developed yet, it will take the next few years for us to get these improvements and untill then we will have to blindly kick people from clans because not enough information is provided about activity, donations etc.

They have to do their stuff first before asking devs for new features. Stuff like making the content more or less up to date and the servers stable.

Just now, Chaotic Fox said:

They have to do their stuff first before asking devs for new features. Stuff like making the content more or less up to date and the servers stable.

Well im not gona argue about this, I personally still think that there was enough time for everything and that it should be possible to add simple things like logs to clan menu within a week's-month's time. Feel free to disagree with me but things could have been done better in my oppinion.

Archived