Forums

** TO THE STAFF ** Thank you

bloodynametheives

To the people working on this game now eg, maintenance, forums, whatever it is...

I'd like to say thanks for putting your time into Blade and Soul so that i can enjoy the game.

All i you ever get is complaints, and hear about the things people aren't satisfied about. Seems to me like a thankless job which makes feel sad for you.

To the forum

I would like to see changes made to the game myself and there are points i don't like about the game..... But seriously put your torches and shovels down for a minute.

All general discussion is, is a big QQ festival.

And while some topics should be put out there, "not 100 bloody times..."  some QQ topics are so trivial i can't fathom why they are in the first place.

Do you get to play Blade and Soul?

Are you forced to play Blade and Soul?

Can you give the people that work on the game a bloody chance to do their job??

How do you get to be such impatient...people

Do you live in the real world, where you work and have a boss and do what you are told to do?

NOT what you'd like to do.....

And as far as i understand NC West is a subsidiary. Which im only guessing at, they're told what to do

The mother company is still getting profits....

Anyway i thought it would be nice for a change to see people express gratitude for what they do have rather than disdain for what they don't.

So don't be scared to say thanks people.

The staff aren't evil

True most of the topics are complaints but there are nice topics also. Both game and forum needs work and people should point out problems and make suggestions. However every forum has a majority of not that smart people who create stupid topics and complain about everything

Do you get to play Blade and Soul?

YES

Are you forced to play Blade and Soul?

YES, this society makes me play it, i'm so FORCED :(

Can you give the people that work on the game a bloody chance to do their job??

I' am in NO POSITION to give out jobs or MAKE Them work OR NOT

How do you get to be such impatient...people?
The society MAKES ME :(

Do you live in the real world, where you work and have a boss and do what you are told to do?

NO, NO, NO this world is a BIG ILLUSION i live in!

Oh wait - these are rethorical questions not to be answered? :P

[ cynism] off  [/ cynism]

11 minutes ago, Trinket said:

Ayy, the daily circlejerk thread from the one guy who wants to appear the wiser.

10 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

lol

you made me choke on my cheeto :(

ayyy 2 dweebs posting to get their post count up...

Great post OP

Well to give you a serious reply... Why would we put our torches down ? Game has been out for years in asia yet after years of "localization" we still dont have basic features required for game in Na/Eu as well as problems with monetization system of the game. I know that staff hardly ever gets appreciated but you know, unless a mass of people agree on something we will not see any changes (in this case most of us agree on changes we want and are doing it so with, like you said, torches)

My only complaint is that they alter the story,why in hell would you change a fantastic story and make it into a terrible american film?

Mushin isnt his damn name its his title..and why even censor the quests and cut the cutscenes? a lot of ppl already know how the story actually is and most of them arent even happy with it other than that im glad Blade N Soul has come to the West..but the story americanization has to stop!

5 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

Implying the staff did anything beside port the game, no offense but you guys are acting like they developed this game.

You should research NCSoft maybe.. did you think they were an NA based company?

16 minutes ago, ConfusedNerd said:

Well to give you a serious reply... Why would we put our torches down ? Game has been out for years in asia yet after years of "localization" we still dont have basic features required for game in Na/Eu as well as problems with monetization system of the game. I know that staff hardly ever gets appreciated but you know, unless a mass of people agree on something we will not see any changes (in this case most of us agree on changes we want and are doing it so with, like you said, torches)

To put it simply. They gotta roll every patch out one by one, because if anything *cricket*s itself up, they'll at least know what is it. Otherwise you could be having 3-4 day long maintenances fixing possible exploits.

3 minutes ago, Inkheart said:

The branches in charge of these servers, and the general NCSoft are not the same branch.
Think with your head for once maybe ?

Ok I'm just replying to this so you understand you are an idiot. This is not an invitation to a debate.. I am 100% sure that the OP is saying thanks to the staff of NCSoft, not in particular to the server maintainers and anyone that may be involved with anything not to do with game content...

1 minute ago, Chaotic Fox said:

To put it simply. They gotta roll every patch out one by one, because if anything *cricket*s itself up, they'll at least know what is it. Otherwise you could be having 3-4 day long maintenances fixing possible exploits.

That is fine and I understand the content patches, but where is our features like more guild settings (obvious Na/Eu feature) or things like account wearehouse, dps meter (cuz im not risking 3rd party programs), things that were not in korean game but are necessery for us (plenty of threads with suggestions for what to add). Since it has not been developed yet, it will take the next few years for us to get these improvements and untill then we will have to blindly kick people from clans because not enough information is provided about activity, donations etc.

To the OP : I wouldn't bother responding to the trolls. Some people simply aren't happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are. Misery loves company after all. The concept that some one else could be happy with something that they themselves are not clearly confuses them.

PS : Game forums never have and never will represent the true feelings of the majority of the player base. People usually only go to the forums when they have an issue or to complain. The vast majority of players who have no problems and are happily playing the game don't even bother looking at the forums.

Archived