This Game is Broken (WHY?!)

9 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

LOL yeah outside of dailies, and crafting, you made 16g, and how would that be ? i dont believe that.

i dig around for gold guides, and i do the stuff that is recommended to my possible power.

it's bs what you're saying. 

outside of crafting/dailies/farming certain items

i dont know what u mean but nothings worth so much that u easily get 16g FAST. its a complete lie.

Like i said.. "Gather knowledge, use your head and FIND ways to make money on your own." Looking up guides is not finding ways on your own. That is someone else finding his way and presenting it to you. And yes, i really did make 16g outside quests and crafts. And also I'm not a premium member.

2 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

The E Fleet daily quests are not limited by weapons -_-

It's an open 24-Man Instance.

Now stop complaining already, everyone in here has proven you wrong already.

i can show you over a thousand people that prove you wrong instead.

everyone is complaining about goldflow, and i dont mean people like u that maybe play everyday everytime cause they might have no job.

im talking about people that play a few hours.

also my main goal im trying to get here is, the secret technique recipe im complaing about.

3 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

i can show you over a thousand people that prove you wrong instead.

everyone is complaining about goldflow, and i dont mean people like u that maybe play everyday everytime cause they might have no job.

im talking about people that play a few hours.

ok then show it doubt you know a thousand people made up statistics are made up

4 minutes ago, jacktheripper said:

again show the people who stop playing 

why make up  people that don't exist to prove your non existent point

"people that dont exist" hahahaha your ignorance is topnotch.

it might be a false statistic in your eyes, but to me, if on twitch the game gets less and less viewers, that means people are losing interest or dont like the game anymore. and yes people that watch the game on twitch are mostly playing it themselves.

so you're actually that ignorant and think that all people still playing, and everyone is happy about the current way?

think whatever you like.

on my server (EU) i see people always complaining how weapons/accessoires are always 1-20copper and other stuff, and how expensive the upgrades are and how the daily cap is only 40,  so either you're ignorant or just stupid.

44 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

no im at 15k Stamina, and i have walldash, the next quest would be getting purification jar, which i also cannot craft cause i dont have the merrypotter secret technique, and also it costs like 35g, to finish that quest if i dont craft it .

wth are u talking about, i even said myself that u can make 5g a day with just 40/40 dailies, i know that?

You can make more than 5g from 40 dailies the heck you talking about i make around 10g from all the dailies read the guides do the right daily quests and you get 10g too a day

7 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

it might be a false statistic in your eyes, but to me, if on twitch the game gets less and less viewers, that means people are losing interest or dont like the game anymore. and yes people that watch the game on twitch are mostly playing it themselves.

so you're actually that ignorant and think that all people still playing, and everyone is happy about the current way?

think whatever you like.

on my server (EU) i see people always complaining how weapons/accessoires are always 1-20copper and other stuff, and how expensive the upgrades are and how the daily cap is only 40,  so either you're ignorant or just stupid.

dont like it? dont play it why do you need validation from twitch?

cheeple in a nutchell also that strawman

3 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

think whatever you like.

ASgonewrong just stop you filthy casual you don't know what you are saying and you are making a bigger fool out of yourself every second. Why are all these ultra special forums from the EU server?

Such+a+hardcore+gamer+playing+on+his+iph 

6 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

get a life, how about that? 

The entire forum tells him he is wrong. He starts taking personal attacks at people. I have a job,pay my bills,play games for entertainment,hang out with my girlfriend every other day and I need a life.

42454197.jpg

1 hour ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

how does making 9g31s a day , unlike i said 5g with just dailies, make a difference ? LOL also you forgot how long it takes to finish all these. so i dont understand your argument.

What is your point?

so you're saying if i want that merrypotters recipe, for whatever reason i might have, i need to make all these dailies for 7 days until i can buy it ? :O lol, last time i watched it was 70g.

NICE FUN. just to get a craftrecipe LEL.

also on a sidenote, dailies aren't fun, im here for the PvP's and want my Gear. maybe some dungeons/bosses also.

Finishing the Daylies takes about 1.5 to 2 hours max. Depending on the time you are doing them.

Oh btw. even if you get the receipt for the merry potters it takes about 3 days to make the first pack (10) of stones from scratch. The Stones alone take 24 hours to craft.

So just to give you another point for your QQ :)

Lol this guy here is complaining about Moonwater stones and recipes when they're 4g and 25g respectively. Try when it was 11g and 100g for the stones and recipe. Farming for the recipe isn't hard, just grab a friend or two and spam the dungeons. That way if one drops, one person can use it to craft for all 2 or 3 of your guys. Your way of approaching things is so narrow minded I don't even know where to start.

Aside from dailies and crafting, you can make a shitton of gold daily just by farming Blackwyrm or Moonwater Tears. 

Also, if you play the game for PvP, why do you care about gear anyways? Everything is balanced in PvP, your gear doesn't matter at all, unless you're talking about OW-PvP, which really is just PvE because it's gear-based and not skill-based. 

The fact that stamina is set that low is done intentionally to slow down players from speeding through the map.

As odd as it can be, it's done so intentionally because it's a MMO, and a MMO where a player can hit lv30 in a single day with a max level of 50, is a MMO that don't last very long without any new content for them.

A lot of MMOs that provide a decent starting experience, generally tries to roadblock you as much as possible to stop you from getting bored and leaving, but this has the side effect of irritating some players into leaving because of long and miserable grinds.

Westerners don't have the patience, while Easterners oddly do (they got nothing better to do).

As a Lv1, you can theoretically explore most of the game world before actually attempting to do any quests.

You will unlock all the windstride points at that point and can warp back to Bamboo Village for a cheap price.

Archived