This Game is Broken (WHY?!)

this is no rant thread or anything.

The 3 Problems:

1. -leveling experience was nice and fun, BUT still missing very much core information on certain abilities/spells , and transformation/soulshields/gems and such... people just don't know how to do it or what to do with something and always ask in chat, it isn't really explained at any point in the game.
  2. -stamina when moving in a bigger area, im always out of stamina and either have to switch channels to reset my stamina or have to wait / autowalk with numlock, which is a pain, why should i do that in endgame? 15000 stamina is way too less, give us like 20000-30000.
  3. -when u reach a certain point in the game, you will LACK GOLD and MOONWATER TRANSFORMATION STONES. let me dig deeper into that:

More Information on Gold / Moonwater Transformation Stone:

1. GOLD: yes it is possible to get like 5g a day with just 40 dailies (limit 40/40), yes you can also sell stuff that you find or intend to farm to sell.
  2. MOONWATER TRANSFORMATION STONE: either you craft it , or buy it, in the marketplace they go for like ~4g ? and i believe you dont need just 1 when you start upgrading.

this is where it gets broken, if you want to craft it, you have to be merry potter and farm a certain dungeon, if then a recipe drops for crafting certain materials needed for the moonwater transformation stone, people will bid so high it's nuts... so basically you won't get your recipe to craft...cause you probably dont have much gold to begin with.

AND what i mean is BROKEN is, that everyone can just BID on it, there will be greedy people and merrypotters that will bid on that just to make money, which is broken.

-and what i dont like about that is, that some people will stay behind, and open pvp / pve will be kindah broken / not fun for these people cause it will be just about dailies and getting "your" stuff rolled away by some goldsellers or greedy/shady people.

farming just the recipe shouldn't be the challenge, the challenge is crafting the stuff behind it, takes a while/expensive materials anyways.

Solution:

1. -make this "secret technique recipe" for merry potters, drop outside the dungeon for solo farm.
  2. ALTERNATIVE1: make the drop locked to just merry potters who dont have it.
  3. ALTERNATIVE2: make it a 100% drop in all 4 moonwaterdungeons, so people won't be farming this for gold any longer.
  4. -dont make gold dependent on dailies/sales , give us an option to sell green weapons/accesoires/soulshields to the npc, for like 1-10 silver or something. (raise the worth and give the economoy some variety)

that is my suggestion. 

First of all when creating a topic this long, please, format and clean up the text.

This is an MMORPG you're supposed to farm and craft your items, you can't expect everything to be easily done and mastered. Anyway the game will have content updates regularly as far as I know, the next patch will be 10th February

LOL. Horrible suggestions. Stop trying to make the game easy because you're too lazy to farm. I've seen that stupid recipe drop 10x now. Lost out on all 15 bids but made about 20gold from others bidding. Ended up buying the stones off AH. So.. what's the problem? 

1 minute ago, Silvershadow said:

Bla bla bla "i dont get spoonfed my items boohooo".

Either you take your time crafting the stuff behind it or go buy it. Stop complaining if you are lazy.

you clearly didn't read my thread, im not crying about crafting the stuff behind it, or buying it.

im crying because the recipe drop will get abused by greedypeople/goldsellers/and i cant craft something in the first place.

and the drop is locked to 1 dungeon endboss and insanely bad droprate at that.

Greedy people = people with more money than OP because they did more dailies / marketing.

The stones are dropping in price, the recipe has gone from 55g to 30g, and the new RNG boxes drop the stones (which will lower the price).

Low drop-rates? That's what we call end-game.

6 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

you clearly didn't read my thread, im not crying about crafting the stuff behind it, or buying it.

im crying because the recipe drop will get abused by greedypeople/goldsellers/and i cant craft something in the first place.

and the drop is locked to 1 dungeon endboss and insanely bad droprate at that.

I did read, and it is a bad thread.

On a side note: You want more than 15k Stamina? Get that Purification Jar then.

And you got your numbers wrong. 5 Gold per day? LOL. I can easily make 15g-20g per day just with the dailies and soulstones and whatnot.

Pro Tip: Crafting the stones or even buying the Recipe is not worth it right now. 

And you can change crafting guilds ANY GIVEN TIME, so who are YOU to tell my to not be allowed to bid on a recipe that drops?

If i can make a profit out of it, ye, i will still bid on it.

2 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

I'm fairly sure you do get 20k stamina in endgame, have you not read the quest you received after learning wall dash?

Reading the skills and quests gets you really far, not reading them leaves you in the dark.

no im at 15k Stamina, and i have walldash, the next quest would be getting purification jar, which i also cannot craft cause i dont have the merrypotter secret technique, and also it costs like 35g, to finish that quest if i dont craft it .

2 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

I make far more than 5g a day, even without crafting.

^ this.

wth are u talking about, i even said myself that u can make 5g a day with just 40/40 dailies, i know that?

7 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

wth are u talking about, i even said myself that u can make 5g a day with just 40/40 dailies, i know that?

Well, I will leave you some cheese with your whine then and step out....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

19 minutes ago, Eternalx said:

LOL. Horrible suggestions. Stop trying to make the game easy because you're too lazy to farm. I've seen that stupid recipe drop 10x now. Lost out on all 15 bids but made about 20gold from others bidding. Ended up buying the stones off AH. So.. what's the problem? 

so farming 4 hours to make 5 gold, is fun and legit, and core gameplay? i dont think so, if you want to keep it like that, it's no wonder that WoW Fanbois and whatever other mmorpg players stay in their own game, and don't even play B&S anymore/or try B&S out.

people are clearly leaving the game, is what i noticed. streams on B&S on twitch also took a massive dip in viewers.

they seem overwhelmed by the lack of information, some cant handle the combat (not me), and some just cant get any gold or dont have the time to farm the gold, hence staying behind really hard and not making progress.

the game isn't fun like that. you can be as ignorant/foolish as you like, most of the players will leave the game that way.

farming/earning gold isn't SKILL, doing combos/and oneshotting someone is.

currently the focus is more on farming gold, than on PvP or Dungeons (PvE).

and i kind of understand why some people buy gold/support "their" (Goldsellers) service, and why they still goldspam, this is also the reason they spam so much.

71hcg.jpg

3 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

If you take 4 hours to farm 5 gold I advise you to change your choice of dailies / be more efficient with them. Just doing the faction dailies makes me over 7g and takes like 1 hour at most for me when duo-ing. 

how does making 9g31s a day , unlike i said 5g with just dailies, make a difference ? LOL also you forgot how long it takes to finish all these. so i dont understand your argument.

What is your point?

so you're saying if i want that merrypotters recipe, for whatever reason i might have, i need to make all these dailies for 7 days until i can buy it ? :O lol, last time i watched it was 70g.

NICE FUN. just to get a craftrecipe LEL.

also on a sidenote, dailies aren't fun, im here for the PvP's and want my Gear. maybe some dungeons/bosses also.

No offence OP but after reading your post (your entire post) I've concluded that I'ts you and your opinion that needs an overhaul.

You don't NEED to craft stuff to make money at all. Yesterday I made 16 gold outside of daily quests and crafting by doing certain things in game.

What you gotta do if you wanna make money in ways that aren't presented to you in the game is to dig around for information about the game.

Gather knowledge, use your head and FIND ways to make money on your own.

You probably never even spent more then 30 secs top wrapping your mind around how you can make cash and now your'e here complaining about it.

If I can find a way to make 16 gold outside of daily quests and crafting in a day then so can you. You just gotta figure how.

And in case you're wondering how I did it, I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to let you figure out your own way of doing it.

I said it takes me 1 hour at most, how did I forget how long it takes me to finish these if I mentioned it? Reading really isn't your strongest ability, I suggest you to improve on that part. Doing the quest with the purification jar does improve your stamina to 20k iirc hence I mentioned that you should read the quest, though expensive you still get what you asked for. I farmed for 3 days and got 71g atm, so I highly believe you're inefficient when it comes to making gold but that's not the game's problem but yours instead. 

5 minutes ago, NukeGerbil83 said:

No offence OP but after reading your post (your entire post) I've concluded that I'ts you and your opinion that needs an overhaul.

You don't NEED to craft stuff to make money at all. Yesterday I made 16 gold outside of daily quests and crafting by doing certain things in game.

What you gotta do if you wanna make money in ways that aren't presented to you in the game is to dig around for information about the game.

Gather knowledge, use your head and FIND ways to make money on your own.

You probably never even spent more then 30 secs top wrapping your mind around how you can make cash and now your'e here complaining about it.

If I can find a way to make 16 gold outside of daily quests and crafting in a day then so can you. You just gotta figure how.

And in case you're wondering how I did it, I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to let you figure out your own way of doing it.

LOL yeah outside of dailies, and crafting, you made 16g, and how would that be ? i dont believe that.

i dig around for gold guides, and i do the stuff that is recommended to my possible power.

it's bs what you're saying. 

outside of crafting/dailies/farming certain items

i dont know what u mean but nothings worth so much that u easily get 16g FAST. its a complete lie.

people can flip in the marketplace yes, but still its limited to 10 items/stackofitems a day, and even if u have an alt thats 20, if u have premium than 20+20...

but wth... not really.

ALSO your money DOC that you posted about the 9g31s, is also BS, because you cant just instantly go to blackram shipyard until you upgrade your weapon to a certain extent... so that 9g31s is wrong also. (and theres like 6 quests that give like 40s in blackram shipyard).

What+the+did+you+just+say+about+the+sun+

Let's get this out of the way first...First, THIS IS AN MMORPG.(this means end game items you grind for)Secondly, you can increase your running time with a purification jar.Thirdly, if you do your dailies you get a TON of money and no you won't be rolling in cash this is a capped off end game, meaning you will spend all your money upgrading and other things like that. (this endgame is a get an edge on the competition not a mandatory upgrade) 

We can't help the fact you are a filthy casual.  

Archived