so forcce masters and the ugly bangles

ReiNeith

I DONT LIKE BANGLES.... 

1st i cant see its beauty while running

2nd that annoying ribbon disturbs my eyes while running im not a fking cat

3rd the  ribbon covers the legs and butt of my sexy FM 

4th staff are cooler and have lots of designs, it totally shows on the back 

You all are so annoying, Jesus Christ........................................... don't like the look? play a different class. this forum lets you speak your opinion but you guys don't have to cry over everything that goes wrong in your life. GOD

This is the best looking weapon in the game. What is wrong with you people? It's also the most unique thing I have ever seen in an MMO. Maybe the bangle itself could get some tweaks, but the toilet paper is *cricket*ing awesome. <3 Too bad we can't have more colors, though. I'd kill for a blue or purple one.

7 hours ago, Chesnya said:

You all are so annoying, Jesus Christ........................................... don't like the look? play a different class. this forum lets you speak your opinion but you guys don't have to cry over everything that goes wrong in your life. GOD

this is general discussion, its not breaking rules and there are far more stupid posts for you to go *cricket* about. go harass someone else you bottomfeeder. want to start trouble for no reason

I love shiny things, so I really like how the bangles look. But yeah, it would definitely be nice if there was a way to change the ribbon color and an option to toggle the ribbon on/off. :')

Don't really see what's wrong with playing FM and not liking how the bangles look though, LOL. Just because you play a class, doesn't mean you have to like every aspect of the class. xD

1 hour ago, TsukiyomiJin said:

Well u can transmog to other look if u do not like the current look^

My post wasn't sarcastic.In Fact I love the True Gale.The little red snake around your wrist is epic.The awaken Gale is the same snake but in blue.Red is better ;)

Archived