Too many maintenances...

Aylim

1 minute ago, Azukas said:

if they regularly did this maintenance during US primetime, I would guarantee everyone would be up in arms.  our euro bros have a definite right to complain for having service they pay for regularly interrupted.

That, in fact, is true.

They should separate the US and EU MT's. But Babbletron has already mentioned in one thread they are currently working to get this done better. Todays MT is already 2 hours sooner than usual. In the same sentence was hinted that their workers are "working through the night", so i guess they dont currently have people that could overtake a real EU Maintenance Schedule.

Sure they have to fix bugs.. But I agree with the ppl who say that there are too many maintenances. Just because I am one of the ppl who can play only a few (about 3) hours / day.

It is just annoying when the kids are going to sleep and I can't play :D And... I payed for this game ~130 euros, I want to enjoy the benefits of my premium, I just can't if they do maint every time I could play :-)

For sure, I'm not talking about the weekly ones.

Just now, 840751_1452550115 said:

Err I meant the maintenance in Europe servers. In UTC is 11:24 a.m right now. And I am UTC+2, so it's 1:24 p.m here.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but they are still doing it over on USA, as they are using most likely Remote Desktop connections to access the servers and do maintenance.

1 minute ago, Silvershadow said:

That, in fact, is true.

They should separate the US and EU MT's. But Babbletron has already mentioned in one thread they are currently working to get this done better. Todays MT is already 2 hours sooner than usual. In the same sentence was hinted that their workers are "working through the night", so i guess they dont currently have people that could overtake a real EU Maintenance Schedule.

they're paid to provide service, and until they unequivocally do so, people have every right to continue to complain.

36 minutes ago, Shylope1 said:

Yeah and they only give a 30 minute warning if you actually notice it with all the asian money sellers spamming all chat 24/7. They need to announce it when you log in. Missed my dailies again. Done with this game.

Yep, it's not like these maintenances are scheduled or anything! How dare they make such emergency maintenances all the time and just announce it 30 mins before the maintenance! OUTRAGEOUS!

Wait, what? These are scheduled maintenances? Oh forget all I've said then.

So you're telling me that you can post on this forum but you can't even manage to read the "news and announcements" section? Yeah, they have one of those here:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/412-news-and-announcements/

2 minutes ago, Azukas said:

they're paid to provide service, and until they unequivocally do so, people have every right to continue to complain.

You can overdo it with the complaining tho.

They are already proving they are working on it.

I'm hit by the EU Downtime aswell, since i live there. My NA Server is down. Shitty luck, i guess.

But im not gonna spam thread over thread in the forums since i know they'll do something about it.

2 minutes ago, Exadon said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, but they are still doing it over on USA, as they are using most likely Remote Desktop connections to access the servers and do maintenance.

Okay so is it impossible for them to have different maintenance hours for US and EU servers? So both maintenances happen at night time in both continents and not just U.S"s?

Though that was/is not my main issue, just agreeing with people on it. What I care for the most is to change the message it gives when you try to log in when the server is down, so you won't worry and do unnecessary things like I did, trying to fix the error it showed me. lol It would be helpful instead of giving error, to just say that server is down for maintenance. 

Sure people have a right to complain. And people have a right to complain about the complaining. And people have the right to roll their eyes at either complaining group.

I wanted to work on getting my Stinger outfit before I go to work. I can't. I'll just work on getting my Stinger outfit after I get home. Life goes one.

Just now, 840751_1452550115 said:

Okay so is it impossible for them to have different maintenance hours for US and EU servers? So both maintenances happen at night time in both continents and not just U.S"s?

Though that was/is not my main issue, just agreeing with people on it. What I care for the most is to change the message it gives when you try to log in when the server is down, so you won't worry and do unnecessary things like I did, trying to fix the error it showed me. lol It would be helpful instead of giving error, to just say that server is down for maintenance. 

Would be possible, but since their HQ is in USA, they want US people to have better experience, since US servers are under maintenance as well.

18 minutes ago, 840751_1452550115 said:

Yo. I am here to say just two things.

First that I agree with the people that say that maintenance should be held at night time. Like around 2-6 a.m or 3-7 a.m.

But more importantly

I think that they should change the server reply when you try to log in when the server is down. Instead of giving an error code and making you think that you got I.P banned/your region got banned or that there is a problem with the game and you try to repair it and then you try to log in but the problem persists. Generally it would be allot less worry-some to simply state that the server is down, that's why you can't log in.

I definitely agree about the error message, it's just a basic thing and causes so much confusion, it shouldn't be hard to just say "Server is down" rather than a random error message.

Being in the EU downtime would be much better at night, but I don't think that's going to happen, they've made a decision to do NA/EU at the same time, either due to technical reasons, or business reasons, I can't see them changing that anytime soon.

Maintance are good, but problem is.... IT"S LONG TO MUCH FFS....... 4h for nothing?? They add nothing, they fix nothing, marketplace still broken .... many lag spikes.... they spend 9h of maintance to fight with gold spammer and they fail again....

On every MMO maintance run max 2h MAX ! And only when they add many things.... 

Im glad that i dont buy premium and i never do ... sorry for all who bought it .... 

50 minutes ago, Aylim said:

I rather play with more bugs or spamers, because the way its going im not play at all...

Play Sonic '06. You can get all your buggyness and unrefined alpha game in that. Then you can come back and appreciate a game that actually has maintenance and bug fixes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hime locked this topic

Archived