Too many maintenances...

Aylim

I simply dont get it, basically the game go under maintenance almost everyday, its far from a descent lvl of service for a MMO these days...i can count max 3/18 days sinse the launch that had no maintenance and people would enjoy the game...and the worst is that i can only play during the exact time when NCsoft loves to do the maintenance... RIP for me...

They're fixing stuff, it's a good thing. Better to have lots of maintenance and get stuff fixed than have to wait a week with bugs screwing things up. It will calm down after a few weeks.

There's always going to be people that would have been playing during maintenance, even if it was 4am in the morning, so they can't win no matter what time they do it.

This is waay too much, i pay for this to play like most of you guys and what - we can play for like half a day? I am worried that this will end up like Aion and Gameforge (failforge).

But for sure i don't pay anymore this price for half month playin'.

They should make Premium Pack that count hours of play not days.

I know it can be unfortunate that people won't be able to play due to different timezones, jobs, etc.. but we really need the maintenance.

There are so many issues going on with the game, that need to be tended to, and I am glad to see them doing maintenance as quick as they can to try and fix those issues.

It shows they are actually trying, and others need to realize that it isn't going to fix it 100%. Sometimes fixing things will end up breaking other things, or the fix won't be as effective as they thought it would be. There are bugs in every game, some have more, some have less.

I am glad to see them have maintenance often instead of rarely having it at all.

Since when is 4 hours out of a 24hour day half a day? Plus this is their regular weekly maintenance, so this is going to happen today EVERY WEEK. Last of all I'm sure you'll find in the TOS you agree to every time that you login that they expressly mention things like downtime/maintenance and even emergency maintenance are going to occur.

well, lets just pray they didn't accidentally break things again... ~~

--

btw what day is the real scheduled maintenance...?

did they only announce several hours before maint (incidentally scheduled) or are there any particular day for maint (like once or twice a week)...?

I love the fact they are paying atention to the corrections on the game and all, but just focus on one bigger maintenance twice max a week, so the other days i can play. Im just using myself as example for the people that have not a long game journey everyday, not everyone can stay playing for 12 hours straight dude...

Let's also remember that this did come to EU and US fairly recently, sure it's been around on Asia, but still they had to redo some off the stuff which causes bug and such. Also they posted a topic with scheduled maintenance yesterday, with at least 20 hours of warning time, so if  you have time to come and cry to forums saying 30 mins in-game warning time sucks, then you should probably check out the topic where they say there will be a maintenance. 

Honestly, let's be happy we CAN actually play it, after all it's a Free to Play game and they updating/doing maintenance is amazing. If you find this MMORPG so broken, go ahead and start playing something else. :)

2 minutes ago, Aylim said:

I rather play with more bugs or spamers, because the way its going im not play at all...

How can you?

If you can't open the marketplace? Or complete a quest? Or pick an item?

Yo. I am here to say just two things.

First that I agree with the people that say that maintenance should be held at night time. Like around 2-6 a.m or 3-7 a.m.

But more importantly

I think that they should change the server reply when you try to log in when the server is down. Instead of giving an error code and making you think that you got I.P banned/your region got banned or that there is a problem with the game and you try to repair it and then you try to log in but the problem persists. Generally it would be allot less worry-some to simply state that the server is down, that's why you can't log in.

3 minutes ago, Rainz said:

Just wanted to drop in and say , that NCsoft is doing a good job <3 , and thank you for bringing this beautiful game to EU/NA

Yeah, im not wanting to be a troll, i loved the game thats why im trying to indicate one issue that i think that is breaking their wonderfull MMO.

1 minute ago, Silvershadow said:

Every MMO has a weekly Maintenace (Although some of them have been running so long that they skip some of the weekly ones).

Get used to it or play other stuff.

if they regularly did this maintenance during US primetime, I would guarantee everyone would be up in arms.  our euro bros have a definite right to complain for having service they pay for regularly interrupted.

8 minutes ago, 840751_1452550115 said:

Yo. I am here to say just two things.

First that I agree with the people that say that maintenance should be held at night time. Like around 2-6 a.m or 3-7 a.m.

But more importantly

I think that they should change the server reply when you try to log in when the server is down. Instead of giving an error code and making you think that you got I.P banned/your region got banned or that there is a problem with the game and you try to repair it and then you try to log in but the problem persists. Generally it would be allot less worry-some to simply state that the server is down, that's why you can't log in.

Their HQ is located on USA, it's basically night for them when they started it, so technically they are doing it on night. :D

Archived