My PvE FM

RayTerlon

Okay before i start, i would like to say that i'm not a pro at this.
I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now, so i'm barely in any shape or form close to pros.
This is just a build that i enjoy farming with.

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4500000255312562125032106112513223541300331202226621241221102123932

Mainly i use this build to solo farm, changed most of my skills to the max Area of Effect damage i can deal.
As you can see, 2 & 3 are my main source of damage, while my LBM and RBM are switchers between ice and fire.
Z on Fire & Ice are my lets aoe everything even more.
X are the lets nuke this boss down.
V is lets make it rain :3
In here i'm depending on both trees to get the max aoe i can get xD

Basic Aoe Combo:
LBM>RBM>LBM>RBM>LBM>4>V>Z>RBM>Z>2>3>2>2>LBM>RBM>LBM>RBM and rotate it from here.

Basic lets nuke this boss down:
LBM>RBM>LBM>RBM>LBM>V>LBM>X>RBM>X>Z>LBM>Z then just go 2 & 3 

Still trying to figure out a good pvp build that can go against all classes, sadly i can't find one am comfortable with xD
Welp :3

When i first looked at your spec, this is more like an aoe build to me, just a note that incases when ur aoe farming, spam ur current 2 and other aoe stuff, not much needed of a rotation id say because the RMB isnt aoe at all etc..

Main source of dmg in any cases for single target is LMB RMB and 2, move ur mouse to 3, u will see tht its dps is nowhere near LMB or LMB or 2. U can spec 1 more points to ur LMB to make it auto-detonates if soloing without fire burn or extra burn dmg if ur using burn build vice versa or keep it. Ur RMB should t3s2 because it creates an orbit for ur dragons later on and more importantly increased cast speed, why cast speed is important? because with this and lower ping connection, u can literally squeeze in another skill between 2 sets of LMB RMB. So it will something like this  >>

RMBLMB2 > RMBLMBx > RMBLMBz(or what ever skill it may be c/v whatever) >...

With ur 2, if ur more into aoe then it can be stage1 or stage 3 or 4 if single target depending on burn or ice, but i dont think should be stage 2 reason being not only its only 10m, it knocks back enemy 5m, idk abt the range, up to u and stage 2 has a cooldown while others dont.

Lastly i see ur ice z and x are specd for more dmg on frozen enemy, if its just for soloing or aoe adds then i gues ok, but do keep in mind that any skills tht say do bonus dmg while enemy is frozen means that its use conditions are limited because u cant just use it only until enemy is frozen and frozen doesnt have 100% uptime where as burn can, and later on bosses have higher resist which means bosses are hardly to be frozen so yeah u get my point.

Archived