Doowie

So what are you doing, while things are down?

Doowie   

Hey peeps,

Considering that most people are whining right now, what are you normal people doing? Some of you will be reading the forums while at work/school, but for those of you on vacation/unemployment/off sick, what you doing while the servers are down?

Personally I have an extended weekend, so I'm taking the time to finally start watching One Piece :D (on episode 76 out of 700+)

Browsing the forums and whining about server maintenance.

In all seriousness, I'm watching the YouTubes while occasionally popping back over to this tab after a vidya.

Retsupurae's longplays are gold for situations like this.

KyrKi   

i normaly just roam around the forms reading stuff and watching things on youtube and other things.

Galli   

Watching the new XFiles and debating staying up another 3 hours until the servers are up again 

Arathos   

punching myself constantly because I woke up early to find servers down while I still have dailies to do. good thing that I have one hour before reset.

I'm currently watching the general discussion forums get spammed with gold seller posts. Not kidding, go refresh gen discussion. LOL

Fomkin   

Get unreasonably mad because maintenance always seems to happen when I have plenty time to play, not even 40 yet on my main

Hitokiri   
11 minutes ago, Doowie said:

Hey peeps,

Considering that most people are whining right now, what are you normal people doing? Some of you will be reading the forums while at work/school, but for those of you on vacation/unemployment/off sick, what you doing while the servers are down?

Personally I have an extended weekend, so I'm taking the time to finally start watching One Piece :D (on episode 76 out of 700+)

Watching a video

annoy people in the forums and watch anime..... srsly here goes my 2 week holidays  (maint,maint and again maint and ofc  EU server is down again no suprise here,nothing to see here ,lets move along people) XD

VVind   

Was surprised of that sudden maintenance during day time. Didn't last week maintenance occurred later on Wednesday or was it Thursday. Completely forgot. Having an exam tomorrow, trying hard to keep off the keyboard.

Levi   

youtube is your friend

Edited by Levi