Need tips for Force Master Please

MrDraco

BM - all they do is spam block constantly then dash air combo me then spam block again now i do use my X that counters the block but not for long i also try the Q and E to dash behind them and frost them but as soon as i do this they release block turn and block instantly i struggle a lot vsing a bm that does this.

Assassins - im not sure how to get them out of invis as of now im just using my 1 when they sub behind me to strike them instantly out of invis but sometimes they evade it and then i lose sight of them and get combo'd need help with this pls

BD - i just need some tips to counter there spins as it fks me over

Summoners - i just need some tips in general they aren't a threat just annoying and i'd like to have some general knowledge 

Thanks in advance for any help

I have a level 41 fm beating some lvl 45 bm and assasins when I got lucky. sometimes it really depends on how they use their character. For me I focus my skills on ice. especially the button F(ice) that adds little hp per hit, left button ice that cause them to freeze and the button 1(ice) that gives 1k damage to frozen enemies. also my button 3 is set on 2 secs stun. When I got them frozen you must focus on freezing them and stay out of their attack range.s

Tips for assasins, when they go at your back with that annoying skill, you must quickly use q and e, sometimes after they got on my back they got frozen automatically with the frost orbit I think because of my ice skills. when they get invi, I switch to fire and use Button tab because we all know they are your back anyways. 

Not sure if my focus on ice skills will help you but thats how I win in pvp now since it took me too long to figure out the best skills to use..

Am also playing a fm, and sure im nowhere near good yet but for summoner the easiest is to use frost prison on their stupid little kitty and try to get them down as fast as possible. Also as iAmNaj wrote use q and w for sins and try to get them out of hide, they are a true pain though if they are good. 

Archived