Forums

Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Roachz said:

A server is ment to be running 24/7, else they just bought crappy as cheap servers if they need to take it down every week to make it " healthy " again. 

This is stupid :)) Show me one good game whitout maintenance on servers :)) You should be thankfull that they do their best to make it work as YOU expect!

1 minute ago, Arissya said:

This is stupid :)) Show me one good game whitout maintenance on servers :)) You should be thankfull that they do their best to make it work as YOU expect!

I didnt say they dont need to do maintenance on the servers, just every week for 4 hours? Wondering what they are doing? 

And to the guy quoting me above, i indeed have no idea about game servers. you are right.

1 minute ago, Arissya said:

Warframe.

They do maintenance but it's live without the servers actually shutting down.

1 minute ago, Renja said:

Warframe.

They do maintenance but it's live without the servers actually shutting down.

Servers are down, it's a differance between login server (as i saw those are allways up for NC Soft) and servers we are playing the game ;)

Good evening, whenever there is the maintenance period of I realize the fact that the server crashes game to login after you enter the PIN.
you could not be sure of being notified of such work through the game? maybe it does not make you enter the PIN but you're receiving a notice of "work in progress."
It dislikes each time arriving at login and see the game going DLL error.

mine is an idea ...

I useally work 8-17 but example today i do not work, nor tomorrow and having a maintenance the half day pisses me off.

It's not hard to pull it down at the night, just like another company does. it's queit hilarious they do this over and over again.

I can accept it ONCE A WEEK. But this is the freaking 3RD TIME. 

3 times in 1 week = 21 hours down-time almost a DAY. to go even deeper. 30 days premium = 15 bucks. Lose 1 day =  0.5 Euros. And if this repeats every week = 2 Euros. 

2 euros loss. 

Archived