Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KuroInazuma said:

I'm ok with manitence i have just one question. Why there is no scheduled time ? I mean every manitence they say Blablablabal 14 to 18 for exemple. This time i dont see any post about this

There is a post about it just like always, in the same place where you find the other ones. Just keep an eye out on the News and Announcements section of the forum.

9 minutes ago, Renja said:

You can claim anything on the internet, I claim that I got a savings account with 600k EUR and don't need to work...

Why dollars? You're from NA? Why you posting crap in this thread when it's mostly about EU maintenance?
You're not making any better for yourself.

EU Maintenance? last I checked this topic is titled "Stupid maintenance time "

so EU, NA...why does this matter? we are all in maintenance so shut ur mamby pamby EU hole

Just now, Aevri said:

PST time is already over 4am and it starts at PST 1am. Why is UTC time is different.

Lets math.

Server maintenance started at 1am PST

Server maintenance duration last 4 hours.

it is now 4:13AM PST.

If BNS server maintenance started at 1am with a duration of 4 hours how long do we have left?

Anyone know?

2 minutes ago, Libertherme said:

You literally just said it's part of day to day running of servers, and a second later said its time wasted. If it's keeping the servers healthy how is that time wasted?

People complain about anything. People want compensation for everything. People are stupid.

They either leave it broken and everyone complains that it's broken. Or they pull it offline for maintenance to fix it and people complain it's offline.

I just... can't comprehend how short sighted and self absorbed everybody is. THIS IS WHAT RUNNING AN MMO INVOLVES. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT. F**K OFF AND STOP PLAYING MMOS.

A server is ment to be running 24/7, else they just bought crappy as cheap servers if they need to take it down every week to make it " healthy " again. 

1 minute ago, shingatsu said:

hahah lel in greece says 2 btw were utc zone right/?

Imagine UTC like UK time or if you prefer GMT. In Greece the time zone is GMT+2. Maintenance starts at 9am UTC, that's 11am GMT+2 and ends 4 hours later at 1pm UTC which is 3pm GMT+2.

so one houer rghit good :D im heppy but 1 thing i have to ask are u going to fix the log times coz same time its saying over 3 h waiting are u goting to chaing it?

(sorry ik my spelling is bad sorry for that :'( hop u will forgive me )

p.s keep the grate work guys  the game is bing grate like i expected andgetting biger and the comunity is grate im heppy to be part of it 

1 minute ago, Libertherme said:

You literally just said it's part of day to day running of servers, and a second later said its time wasted. If it's keeping the servers healthy how is that time wasted?

People complain about anything. People want compensation for everything. People are stupid.

They either leave it broken and everyone complains that it's broken. Or they pull it offline for maintenance to fix it and people complain it's offline.

Oh, i guess you haven't been following the whole thread about what I was mostly talking about. Allow me to literally repeat myself.
It's wasted time for EU players since the maintenance is during day time.

I'm not saying maintenance should never be done, it's just poorly timed for EU servers. They need to be at a separate time from NA.

why stupid? you should appreciate mainteance time, this will make game better :) they are doing this for us not for them... And so what if its during the day? You should take  a break from a game and go outside :D

Archived