Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Renja said:

You can claim anything on the internet, I claim that I got a savings account with 600k EUR and don't need to work...

Why dollars? You're from NA? Why you posting crap in this thread when it's mostly about EU maintenance?
You're not making any better for yourself.

Convert it into NOK if you want my currency ^^

3 minutes ago, Libertherme said:

Are people seriously crying that there is maintenance?
You know why they have maintenance right? To fix things.

You do understand they can't make changes when the game is live, yeah?

People sit here on the forums screaming all day "patch this! fix this! change this!", then when the server goes down for maintenance "The servers are offline! This is unacceptable!"

Holy sh*t some of you need a reality check.

Maintenance doesn't always mean that stuff is getting fixed with the game itself. Weekly maintenance are part of keeping the servers in a healthy state and does not always have to do with the game.

People pay for premium and any time that they don't get to use that is wasted. NCSoft doesn't give extra days for the time the server's are down. Not to mention that the servers went down for 6 hours last Monday as well without any compensation. I'm not surprised people complain.

For the ones saying that this is a fine time for people at work and school.. that isn't entirely true. Most have 1 or 2 days where they are out early on school and be home before 1PM if their other days are really long. Also working half days is a thing too.

Making the maintenance 2 hours earlier than usual would pretty much solve the problem.

2 minutes ago, Hitsugo said:

You don't know this guy, and better yet no point in trying to flamee my mannnnn, at the end of the sentence this never mattered <3

I was being sarcastic.

Just now, iAphrodite said:

More maintence equal more in-game fix. I am actually happy about this since some mmo games i played in the past they didn't give a fuq about it

No, no it does not equal more in-game fixes. At least not always.

Just now, Antiel said:

For the ones saying that this is a fine time for people at work and school.. that isn't entirely true. Most have 1 or 2 days where they are out early on school and be home be

fore 1PM if their other days are really long. Also working half days is a thing too.

Making the maintenance 2 hours earlier than usual would pretty much solve the problem.

This and people also need to consider that not everyone works 5 days a week. Plenty of people work 3 or even 2 days a week.

Archived