Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

2 hours ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

It's 10:45 in the morning here in EU, maintenance time is completely acceptable. Just a reminder work and school usually start at 09:00 ;).

Right like honestly if you don't have work or school your in the extreme minimal portion of the population.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Celestine said:

As the EU servers are located in Frankfurt, they are doing maintenance during daytime. Looking back at the horrible server performance so far, we should be glad that the maintenance is during daytime while more service staff is available to clean the mess after todays' maintenance.

As yesterday (and the day before) the marketplace was broken, my bet is that today all vaults will be broken.

Thankfully it's not a nuclear reactor... It shouldn't be hard for them to know their costumers good, is it now? NA>EU so far it seems.

12 minutes ago, IntX said:

EVERY normal person is at work or at school at this time of day! 

The server maintenance does not revolve around YOUR schedule.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Work? People work? People play or they are dead. And i see a lot of dead people walking around *kappa?*.. :P

26 minutes ago, STR4ng3r said:

The reason why maintenance is simultaneous is probably the cross-server thingie

Does cross server dungeon actually mix NA and EU? That would be horrible for latency.
Can someone confirm if this is true or not?

1 minute ago, PinkFloyd76 said:

Work? People work? People play or they are dead. And i see a lot of dead people walking around *kappa?*.. :P

The people you see walking around is all them losers which stay in their moms appartement just playing ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Sale said:

bro its not his or my fault for not having clue about ongoing maintenance, they should organize their shit...

Its easy to take money from people, but it is hard to make life for them easier, and make maintenance from 3am till 6am and to put in launcher that servers will be unavailable check this thread about ongoing maintenance 

I really think not to buy premium account on 10th feb as I planed...

why to buy when half day is maintenance....

first of all, u have no clue or brain to even talk or judge

it's not fkin easy as a publisher to maintain a f2p game where hackers just make new accoutns over and over, it's not a topic casuals as me or a noob like u should talk about

if u don't have enough LOGIC to check that thread for news u should consider playing with barbies or pokemon, or whatever suits ur age or "brain age"

again, u EXPECT THEM CALLING U HOME OR WTF

u're calling ncsoft staff uneducated? how old are u?

u and ur 4 "friends" are carebear roleplayer toddlers

Why do people complain about everything.. . Big deal a maintenance , o nooo it's not compatible with my playing habits too bad the world doesn't revolve around you. Just be happy it's getting some upkeep and do something productive with your time until it's finished. paying customer or not you don't pay to have everything in the game cater to you, or at least I hope you don't cause otherwise you must of been lied to. On a positive note i can touch my toes :D

Are people seriously crying that there is maintenance?
You know why they have maintenance right? To fix things.

You do understand they can't make changes when the game is live, yeah?

People sit here on the forums screaming all day "patch this! fix this! change this!", then when the server goes down for maintenance "The servers are offline! This is unacceptable!"

Holy sh*t some of you need a reality check.

1 minute ago, Libertherme said:

Are people seriously crying that there is maintenance?
You know why they have maintenance right? To fix things.

You do understand they can't make changes when the game is live, yeah?

People sit here on the forums screaming all day "patch this! fix this! change this!", then when the server goes down for maintenance "The servers are offline! This is unacceptable!"

Holy sh*t some of you need a reality check.

This guy gets it

1 minute ago, IntX said:

I'm at work earning my annual 110k $ ^^. Pro tip: You can access the forums from everywhere ^^

You can claim anything on the internet, I claim that I got a savings account with 600k EUR and don't need to work...

Why dollars? You're from NA? Why you posting crap in this thread when it's mostly about EU maintenance?
You're not making any better for yourself.

1 minute ago, Renja said:

You can claim anything on the internet, I claim that I got a savings account with 600k EUR and don't need to work...

Why dollars? You're from NA? Why you posting crap in this thread when it's mostly about EU maintenance?
You're not making any better for yourself.

You don't know this guy, and better yet no point in trying to flamee my mannnnn, at the end of the sentence this never mattered <3

Archived