Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

38 minutes ago, Renja said:

NA and EU should have (IF NCSoft set it up correctly the way they should have had, the way that's most logical) separate dedicated servers. If so, then it's very well possible.

I already find it really odd that EU servers are located in NA. Though, this happens more often with other publishers as well...

EU servers are in Germany, only the login server is in NA. 

Anyway, the reason why maintenance is simultaneous is probably the cross-server thingie and maybe there's some other, less obvious reasons. Would be great if this is clarified by NCsoft representative, though. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jargohn said:

Could u at least put 2-3 hour in + to ur downtime/update/maintenance or w/e u do? cuz u allways lie about downtimes and is anoing!!! PS. 4 hours pased adn servers are still down!!! thq!

No, they dont lie. You are just bad at counting and reading the clock.

So far they have been SPOT ON with their announced times.

4 minutes ago, Jargohn said:

Could u at least put 2-3 hour in + to ur downtime/update/maintenance or w/e u do? cuz u allways lie about downtimes and is anoing!!! PS. 4 hours pased adn servers are still down!!! thq!

what are you talking about ? their downtimes are always acurate and it still needs ~2 hours left for the maintenance 

5 minutes ago, Sale said:

Stop opening random thread an check new/twiter?????????????????

WTF

every game I have played has server maintenance NOTICE, moderators should Make sticky thread about MAINTENANCE and update it every hour.

They should have warning in launcher also or at least indicators for servers functionality online or offline or even ms of server from your location.

You are nobody to say something like this!

This is most appropriate topic I saw recently!

Even when I send to support that I have disconnect after I enter pin and I get 2000 134 code, they ask me to send them log file of hijack and to run msconfig, dxdiag and all routine stuff, nobody does not say that server is down!!!!!

look, even support staff makes fun of u, hahaha

l2brain, plz

so hard to click on News and Announcements , it's really hard to believe that anything related to server dissconect may be there! right?

leave them a phone number so they call u for every server dissconect so u know when ur life stops 

2 minutes ago, Sale said:

Stop opening random thread an check new/twiter?????????????????

WTF

every game I have played has server maintenance NOTICE, moderators should Make sticky thread about MAINTENANCE and update it every hour.

They should have warning in launcher also or at least indicators for servers functionality online or offline or even ms of server from your location.

You are nobody to say something like this!

This is most appropriate topic I saw recently!

Even when I send to support that I have disconnect after I enter pin and I get 2000 134 code, they ask me to send them log file of hijack and to run msconfig, dxdiag and all routine stuff, nobody does not say that server is down!!!!!

There are literally 300 threads atm about this, and there is a section with all the incoming maintenance.

Common sense force me to read forum/reddit before opening a thread.

Easy enough.

5 minutes ago, EXACTO said:

what are you talking about ? their downtimes are always acurate and it still needs ~2 hours left for the maintenance 

it took 3 years to launch the game !! what are u talking about ? ? ?? ? ? 

The reason for the IPs to give Texas as a result when you use web based tools or whatever, is not that the server is in Texas, but rather that the IP is registered in Texas. The actual device can still be anywhere on the globe, in this case in Frankfurt, Germany.

This was said by NCsoft right here on the forums, just like many additional clarifications about server locations and IPs. If you still don't believe me, google is your friend.

4 of my friends already quit this game, they say they maybe come back when they normalize servers and get a little bit organized this every day maintenance is *cricket*ed up 

2 minutes ago, Potato360noscope said:

l2brain, plz

so hard to click on News and Announcements , it's really hard to believe that anything related to server dissconect may be there! right?

they dont make fun of me, game is buggy and even streamers have issues with game, not just me, or my friends.

they are not educated, and still not familiar how to solve problems and help clients

They follow the guide, they ask for dxdiag, system scan, msconfig, few wlog files, and on the end they say it is your internet.... I play pwi, wo and lol, I dont have disconnects at all and on BnS I have random dc....

2 minutes ago, ThatGuy666 said:

If it's 13:31 at your place, that means you're UTC+2 and CET+1

u really don`t wanna get it ! SERVERS FOR ME ARE DOWN FROM 9 AM AND NOW AT 1:40 ARE STILL DOWN! i know my damn time zone!!! it`s the main resone i said they are lying!!!!

who cares where is their ip registered,(its not like he care about it,i bet he thinks about something else xD)

what we do care is the latency we do get while playing on so called "EU german servers" and something isnt right in here,

some of you have lagless connection having like 20-60ms latency, and some 200+

as for me, should get like  of 50(80-90max) not constant 220

like half of EU servers players experience this thing, but whatever no one cares in the end,

all they do is"its your own fault"

its their damn job to look up  at this issue in the end..

7 minutes ago, Potato360noscope said:

l2brain, plz

leave them a phone number so they call u for every server dissconect so u know when ur life stops 

bro its not his or my fault for not having clue about ongoing maintenance, they should organize their shit...

Its easy to take money from people, but it is hard to make life for them easier, and make maintenance from 3am till 6am and to put in launcher that servers will be unavailable check this thread about ongoing maintenance 

I really think not to buy premium account on 10th feb as I planed...

why to buy when half day is maintenance....

12 minutes ago, Jargohn said:

u really don`t wanna get it ! SERVERS FOR ME ARE DOWN FROM 9 AM AND NOW AT 1:40 ARE STILL DOWN! i know my damn time zone!!!

Yeah but the servers still get back up at given time.

Seems like some don't understand: UTC would be 13.00. CET 14.00. If you are in +Y or -Y just add or subtract the original.....

Archived