Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

Stop being misleading.
EU servers are NOT in Frankfurt, they are in Austin (just ping the ip yourself and you get Austin, Texas as ping location).

Ask yourself why we do have a range from 100 to 200 ms latency on a server that is supposed to be (in my specific, i live in Switzerland) 1-2 hours away from where you live.

That is also why most NA players are rerolling on EU servers (NA servers are overcrowded, and they have 30ms ping on EU servers ...becuase the servers are not in Frankfurt but in Austin)

This is also why we get maintenance in daytime, because they do it when it's night in USA

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope, they wont break servers with it yet again, last time had like 220ms - 390ms delay, like most of EU players...

(not all tho, dirty mofos from germany with 20ms should burn in gay flame)

so, i just hope they wont mess it up again. but expectations and reality is two different things

so again, I HOPE!!!! they wont mess things UP again!!!

about the maint time,well, it isnt THAT bad, im home coz of flu atm, but well, shit happens

(gonna play some ark then.. )

not like there will be an emergency maint at prime server time as always but who gives a f***

Peace :)

26 minutes ago, Remlnx said:

Stop being misleading.
EU servers are NOT in Frankfurt, they are in Austin (just ping the ip yourself and you get Austin, Texas as ping location).

Ask yourself why we do have a range from 100 to 200 ms latency on a server that is supposed to be (in my specific, i live in Switzerland) 1-2 hours away from where you live.

That is also why most NA players are rerolling on EU servers (NA servers are overcrowded, and they have 30ms ping on EU servers ...becuase the servers are not in Frankfurt but in Austin)

This is also why we get maintenance in daytime, because they do it when it's night in USA

Of course you get 150-200ms latency if you ping their authentication server...game servers are in Europe tho :) I don't know if you played during CBT1, the only servers in that beta were in NA, and, trust me, you would see the difference...

41 minutes ago, Renja said:

If you're stating the obvious, let me make it more obvious. Most healthy people who go to school/work should also go to bed early. Meaning a maintenance at 3 - 7 AM would still make more sense for EU. There's a reason why NA has maintenance starting at 1 - 3 AM (depending on timezone.)

My point is that EU  and NA should have separate maintenance. (Not to mention that they should also move the damn EU marketplace to the EU servers...)

I agree with this entirely. The company is just updating both NA/EU because it is more "convenient" for them, to do them both at the same time. *cricket* the players, were updating both of them at the same time, because it's easier to do it that way, then wait and do the other server later or earlier.

This shows a complete lack of respect for players in general.

1 hour ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Es 10:45 de la mañana aquí en la UE, el tiempo de mantenimiento es completamente aceptable. Sólo un recordatorio de trabajo y la escuela por lo general comienzan a las 09:00;).

TROLOLOLOL!!! WTF? In EU life begins at 7AM and the work at 8 (standard).

everybody-sing-along-now.jpg

The maintenance should begin at 8:00/8:30 AM (NOT PST, is EU, we can use only UTC or GMT :D). Ideally it starts even earlier.

:D BB.

3 minutes ago, Shar said:

Of course you get 150-200ms latency if you ping their authentication server...game servers are in Europe tho :) I don't know if you played during CBT1, the only servers in that beta were in NA, and, trust me, you would see the difference...

well, i played it on cbt(not sure if it was phase 2 or 3tho), trust me, it wasnt that BAD compared to what it is NOW...

even L2 on US servers is LESS laggy than BnS EU xD

1 minute ago, Levi said:

S

Stop opening random thread and check the news/twitter.

Stop opening random thread an check new/twiter?????????????????

WTF

every game I have played has server maintenance NOTICE, moderators should Make sticky thread about MAINTENANCE and update it every hour.

They should have warning in launcher also or at least indicators for servers functionality online or offline or even ms of server from your location.

You are nobody to say something like this!

This is most appropriate topic I saw recently!

Even when I send to support that I have disconnect after I enter pin and I get 2000 134 code, they ask me to send them log file of hijack and to run msconfig, dxdiag and all routine stuff, nobody does not say that server is down!!!!!

Archived