Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SunshineBob said:

Really NCSOFT?? You start 11:00 and gonna finish 19:00 in my time? REALLY?!?!?! The one does not simply takes the peak times and makes maintenance during them ya know?

You're on the wrong server!

1 hour ago, Faoladh said:

There have been long topics before. No answer from devs or mods. so what do peolpe do when they believe to be ignored. Speak up loader.  Flood the forums if need to be. To make the point that people dont find this acceptable. I hope alot of EU people just flood the front pages and rebel. Forcing an official answer at least instead.

this topic doesn't have anything to do with developers attention. they anounced the maint. and the time it will take so i don't see your point

1 minute ago, Maszrum said:

Gameforge had maintenance at similar times in TERA Europe when I was still playing it. Lol. And it was company based in Europe. So yeah...

There's a reason why no one likes Gameforge.

The "hackers" are not trying to crash your F2P game, "hackers" are extinct, what you see in this game and in much others is the necessity of profit from your free time.

There is no such thing as "hackers", they live in the ideology of some persons for some time, the idea of share knowledge and make people think for themselves, making the world a better place by enlighten the minds, freeing then from the oppression of the misinformation and ignorance.

To share a common sense of equality and opportunity true the freedom of the information, not the manipulation of the masses, using there form of entertainment and some scripts to do some bucks and pay for the rent, and in the process make so feel rich and powerful, creating a illusion of satisfaction that is the hidden propose of this things, make you feel a sensation of completeness and by doing so profit on the loneliness and inadequacy that most of people feel in this days of the age of information.  

Archived