Stupid maintenance time

Veldan

Seriously, do what every sensible studio does: pull apart NA / EU maintenance, and do EU maintenance during EU night. The current time is stupid and frustrating. It makes me regret buying NCcoin, and I won't buy any until this issue is solved.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the EU servers are located in Frankfurt, they are doing maintenance during daytime. Looking back at the horrible server performance so far, we should be glad that the maintenance is during daytime while more service staff is available to clean the mess after todays' maintenance.

As yesterday (and the day before) the marketplace was broken, my bet is that today all vaults will be broken.

There are 2nd shifts in work, or even 3rd shifts. There are also winter holidays in school. Most people work on 1st shift, so thats why it's almost impossible to play in the evening becouse of queues. Thats why I hope to play in the morning. With maintance like this... First half of the day is closed, and another half will be busy. It's rediciulus!

Unfortunately, it is during the night.  They need to make it a bit later for us west coast folks.

(Seriously, it's what, 10am in EU?  That's a far better time than 1am. 10am you should be at work/school.  Unless you're unemployed, then you should be sleeping in.)

13 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

There are living creatures behind the maintenance, I guess that they want regular work times and sleep like most of us.

yet they ave maintence NA at 1 am till 5 am. u call it regular work time? this kind of .... wont work on me ....

4 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Unfortunately, it is during the night.  They need to make it a bit later for us west coast folks.

(Seriously, it's what, 10am in EU?  That's a far better time than 1am. 10am you should be at work/school.  Unless you're unemployed, then you should be sleeping in.)

Sorry to burst your bubble. I work from 6 am to 2pm. From 2pm to 10pm and from 10pm to 6am. I work 7 days in a row. 2 days off. And unlike US Alot of people dont have 9-5 jobs in EU people work in weekends and have a free day in the week. people work later and have free in the morning like almost all Bar/pub/catering personnel.

Only simple minded people tell everyone to get a 9-5 job. Who is going to bake your bread in the morning ? who is going to get your order shipped. keep the econmy running 24/7? 9-5 jobs rates are lowering for years now.

Start to realise that. its not because someone is at home at 10 am they are unemployed.

28 minutes ago, STR4ng3r said:

Exactly, every normal person is at work/school now, so I can't imagine better time for maintenance ;)

Every normal person... 

I work night shits and i just home from work, this is the only time i can play ^^
Every company hosting a game has scheduled downtime/ maintenance during less populated server hours, server location night time... going to correct myself, every company that actually respects their community.

1 minute ago, Faoladh said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. I work from 6 am to 2pm. From 2pm to 10pm and from 10pm to 6am. I work 7 days in a row. 2 days off.

So if you're working 24 hours a day, you're hosed regardless of when they do maintenance.  So why do you care?

And most bar/pub/catering people I know sleep in.  They get home and play games to unwind before bed... which would apparently be right when you're suggesting they do maintenance instead.

Archived