LeafyVegetable

Any word on when we can expect the "good" end?

Recommended Posts

Not really a spoiler but don't click if you don't want any information:

Spoiler

The ability to choose the dark or light side has been removed from the game for quite some time and is no longer available in any version.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How has the ability to choose the good or bad side been removed if the story can continue? Does this mean only the good side remains after patch, and how will this work for people who have already chosen the bad side now since there is no choice unless one leaves the quest uncompleted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LeafyVegetable said:

How has the ability to choose the good or bad side been removed if the story can continue? Does this mean only the good side remains after patch, and how will this work for people who have already chosen the bad side now since there is no choice unless one leaves the quest uncompleted?

 

Um yea I'd like an official answer to this... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faara   

Nobody chose the bad (or good) side, because it's not possible anymore. So I don't see your problem.

Edited by Faara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faara said:

Nobody chose the bad (or good) side, because it's not possible anymore. So I don't see your problem.

So I am wondering how the story will progress next patch if there is no good side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faara   

I believe there's some mix. You first seem to choose the dark Path, but will return to the good side. But I don't know, honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeafyVegetable said:

So I am wondering how the story will progress next patch if there is no good side?

You'll see when we release the content! Or if you really want to know now you can easily look up YouTube videos of the story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baalvi said:

we see will in 10 fab... xD

Sorry to disappoint, but Act 4 is not available until the Silverfrost Mountains expansion (which is consistent with all regions)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baalvi   
50 minutes ago, LeafyVegetable said:

Am thinking of holding off completing the story until the "good" choice is released, which I believe is Act 4. Any word on when we get a choice?

we see will in 10 fab... xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

You'll see when we release the content! Or if you really want to know now you can easily look up YouTube videos of the story

The problem is the only youtube videos I have seen is the bad end where you obey an evil mushin to betray the hongmoon teachings. How will we be able to select the good choice when it is released when we have already selected the evil choice before the patch is out?

Unless you un-complete that quest on all characters and let us choose again, I don't see how this will work out. And I don't wanna level another character all the way to 45 just so I can re-do that quest...

Edited by LeafyVegetable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faara   
2 minutes ago, LeafyVegetable said:

The problem is the only youtube videos I have seen is the bad end where you obey an evil mushin to betray the hongmoon teachings. How will we be able to select the good choice when it is released when we have already selected the evil choice before the patch is out?

Unless you un-complete that quest on all characters and let us choose again, I don't see how this will work out. And I don't wanna level another character all the way to 45 just so I can re-do that quest...

Like I said, I believe you'll get back to the good path. You won't follow Mushin forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are still the hero but you are just more of anti hero, so ya join the dark side leafy you will love it here :P (plus no one likes a goody two shoes *looks at the blue players* "Thats right im looking at you, come join the reds :D we have love and blood!" lol sorry had to put that in there)

Edited by Flyingdeath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shinguru   

So far all hongmoon teaching have  taught me was to let power hungry psychos  live so they keep killing the innocent. Oh and how the be a punching bag. x_x

Hopefully on the "path of revenge"  you will actually do what needs to be done.   Badass > sissy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slyce   

In the old storyline you would have turned into one of these power hungry psychos killing innocents yourself. The new one is more like paying lip service to the evil side and going your own way for a while. In the end you will turn back to your old teachings either way - the end of act 4 is only available for the good side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of act 2 when I needed to "choose" the good/evil side, I picked up mushin legacy and ran outside the dungeon yelling "i don't want to, mushin legacy is mine"

 

It felt exhilarating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, i didn't even get to chose in the first place, Dark side is the only choice given, and now i can't read Yura's letter either, so im stuck and can't progress anymore, im guessing the game is broken? or did i miss something?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitokiri   

Join the dark side OP.

darth_vader___i_am_your_father_by_lord_m

 

Actually Mushin and Yuran are right. With all those Hongmoon teaching all what u was getting is hit in the but. U were kicked like last noob.

 

Edited by Hitokiri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okitaluc   
17 minutes ago, ValkyriaL said:

Well, i didn't even get to chose in the first place, Dark side is the only choice given, and now i can't read Yura's letter either, so im stuck and can't progress anymore, im guessing the game is broken? or did i miss something?

 

 

 

You never played other mmos? The story continues with the future expansions of the game that aren't released yet in NA/EU, so you will have to wait to proceed the story once you finish each content , tomorrow  there is some new content coming ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now