Any word on when we can expect the "good" end?

LeafyVegetable

How has the ability to choose the good or bad side been removed if the story can continue? Does this mean only the good side remains after patch, and how will this work for people who have already chosen the bad side now since there is no choice unless one leaves the quest uncompleted?

13 minutes ago, LeafyVegetable said:

How has the ability to choose the good or bad side been removed if the story can continue? Does this mean only the good side remains after patch, and how will this work for people who have already chosen the bad side now since there is no choice unless one leaves the quest uncompleted?

Um yea I'd like an official answer to this... 

7 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

You'll see when we release the content! Or if you really want to know now you can easily look up YouTube videos of the story

The problem is the only youtube videos I have seen is the bad end where you obey an evil mushin to betray the hongmoon teachings. How will we be able to select the good choice when it is released when we have already selected the evil choice before the patch is out?

Unless you un-complete that quest on all characters and let us choose again, I don't see how this will work out. And I don't wanna level another character all the way to 45 just so I can re-do that quest...

2 minutes ago, LeafyVegetable said:

The problem is the only youtube videos I have seen is the bad end where you obey an evil mushin to betray the hongmoon teachings. How will we be able to select the good choice when it is released when we have already selected the evil choice before the patch is out?

Unless you un-complete that quest on all characters and let us choose again, I don't see how this will work out. And I don't wanna level another character all the way to 45 just so I can re-do that quest...

Like I said, I believe you'll get back to the good path. You won't follow Mushin forever.

You are still the hero but you are just more of anti hero, so ya join the dark side leafy you will love it here :P (plus no one likes a goody two shoes *looks at the blue players* "Thats right im looking at you, come join the reds :D we have love and blood!" lol sorry had to put that in there)

So far all hongmoon teaching have  taught me was to let power hungry psychos  live so they keep killing the innocent. Oh and how the be a punching bag. x_x

Hopefully on the "path of revenge"  you will actually do what needs to be done.   Badass > sissy

In the old storyline you would have turned into one of these power hungry psychos killing innocents yourself. The new one is more like paying lip service to the evil side and going your own way for a while. In the end you will turn back to your old teachings either way - the end of act 4 is only available for the good side.

17 minutes ago, ValkyriaL said:

Well, i didn't even get to chose in the first place, Dark side is the only choice given, and now i can't read Yura's letter either, so im stuck and can't progress anymore, im guessing the game is broken? or did i miss something?

You never played other mmos? The story continues with the future expansions of the game that aren't released yet in NA/EU, so you will have to wait to proceed the story once you finish each content , tomorrow  there is some new content coming ...

Archived