CAN WE FIX FORCEMASTER SKILLS?

Justsomeone

i feel useless against some classes because my "counters" don't work.

1-Frost tornado "Disables Offensive-Defense for 4 sec on hit with the first attack"

it never worked, people can still hit you and defend for some reason, so you feel useless when you want to stop their blocks, its annoying to fight assassins and bm, i know that don't work when they are already blocking.

2-retreat "User is resistant to damage, status effects" maybe it's lag but people can stun me before my roll finish, so you can get combed to death.

3- losing stance sometimes when someone grab you and throw at the air, you want to use your ice skills to block when you get at the ground, but you lose your stance so you have to attack first and the enemy can reflect it, because some classes can attack and defend at the same time, when you finally can use it you are almost dead, this is annoying too.

4-phantom grip "Penetrates Defense, Deflect" well people can just resist it while attacking and you waste your cool down.

5-divine veil "resist ranged attacks and status effects for 15s" well it work against ranged attacks but people can still stun/knock you down, blade dances and fm can still grab you.

so they going to fix it at later patch or will be the same and working as intended?

Archived