A serious "Why I quit"

Grevier

Stop defending NCsoft. Its same thing with every game they release or have hand in. GW2 and Wildstar are two releases prior to this i have played, that have had EXACTLY same problems.  
1. Poor login servers that will fail. 
2. Massiv bot/bot-spam problems.
3. Werid server lantecy problems. 
4. 100% server crash within a day of maint or patch. 
5. poor forums with no response from Dev. (Wildstar ´Devs´ are listening..... Ye Nope) 
6. alot of strange to absurd rushed or lacks.  i know this game is a ´re-release´ so the whole poorly designed salvage, mail,marketplace, quest track/untrack, loot options, and so  might be due to lazy asses at Ncsoft which won´t be a surprise. 
7. really poorly explained gameplay.  they really fail to push ´newbs´  into right direction.  for example.. I still see people with siren wep with 2 *cricket*ing gems from start area nothing else, zero fuses on their soulshield. and with really bad stats on soulshield.   

I started in headstart.  i enjoyed alot of elements in this game. but the servers has been close to unplayable the last couple of days, 

Currently the class balance isn´t anywhere balanced. might be better with patch 10 feb.   i´m currently stuck around 1800ish on my destroyer. and have 2 mates with exactly same problem.  Because 7/10 match-ups we get are BDs,   It is winable. but you have to put so much more effort into it, i manage to get first win 80% of the time on them, and close rest of the time, but i see them keep making mistakes i can´t punish them enough on since they have so much to counter. That is very annoying for any player to play with a handicap. 
I believe it´s not  a major problem atm. but with nerfs inc to Destroyers and buff to BD.. i´m worrying. 

Unrivalled. kill 1000 of oppesite faction. I would like more feedback because from my experince if you only DOWN them and they instantly release you will not get the kill count,  But if anyone have mates on oppesite faction please give it a try. for me it would be gamebreaking.

I like this game. and honestly just think they need to get of their lazy asses and focus on the game instead of the cash. servers already now lost big numbers i´m certain. I would like game to stay strong, and stay active. they need to stop this RNG box gw2 repeat bullshit and hire some people that know good content will keep more players and in the end should cash more. instead of killing the game within a month.  lack of ´end-game content´ I do agree to that.  Dailies Dailies,PvP,Farming,PvP,Resell on marketplace. repeat. 

Instead of insulting people trying to give head up on problem. think about it and see if you could make your own pointers. without improvement this game is going to be dead. I would really hate to see that. I  personal like the combat, the classes ( BM seem kinda dull), Arena, Wpvp, upgrade system, loot system( I think of it like old ´DKP` the more you do the more rewarding it gets) all the different ways of tweaking you build easily and the uniqueness of it,  The quests are average, zones are average. Story isn´t worse i seen. tho i hated i was ´forced´ to choice that end of this chapter.

Archived