A serious "Why I quit"

Grevier

Not a rant.

Im just gonna say why Im gonna quit here.

I enjoyed the story of the game until the end, but now, it was the only thing that was keeping me into the game.

Then I reached Level 45:

- Went to farm Moonwater Arena Soul Shield... did it all but... its this Open World PvP? To farm NPCs with Faction mates?

- Arena PvP was quite fun, I had to give my best to win a few Matches, reached my Gold Rank so I could 3-p33n like everyone else while chatting, also did 3v3, but there's no real goal behind it.

- Dungeons and E. Supply Chain are just mindless zerging, there's no skill involved at all, but the most annoying thing is that youre crowd dependant. People said things are soloable, but not everythig endgame and the effort is not worth the time.

Long story short, its really boring to close yourself in the same 2 Dungeons everyday if you don't also PvP.

I know Mushin Tower is coming but I don't really feel the challenge, Im already playing a Dungeon based game, its called Vindictus, and if I have to chose between BnS and that one, Id rather go on a more action based game where Devs answer the Forum, I can Marketplace up to 20 items at the same time (and not a day), I can mail things but most importantly I don't have to deal with bots spamming.

It may also be the fact that I went for Blade Master and I feel like my class is really underwhelming if not boring to just flash step and hit R on enemies, maybe I should have went Force Master (since rangeds rules MMO) and pew pew for more pyrotecnic entertaiment.

But well... that's it, the thing is that a silent Forum and so many Account restriction + claustrophobic endgame are not giving me the will to continue.

But most importantly... I thought the endgame world was bigger, while instead in the end, you go for the same places.

I wish luck to all those that are gonna stay, I really hope they gonna improve this game and make me come back.

Right now... I don't feel really like it.

7 minutes ago, Grevier said:

Im already playing a Dungeon based game, its called Vindictus, and if I have to chose between BnS and that one, Id rather go on a more action based game where Devs answer the Forum, I can Marketplace up to 20 items at the same time (and not a day), I can mail things but most importantly I don't have to deal with bots spamming.

^TL;DR version

Why can't people just leave quietly?

1 minute ago, Lemonaide said:

^TL;DR version

Why can't people just leave quietly?

Deep in  my heart I hope Devs are reading somehwere and think about all the restrictions and problem there is and do something, so I can come back later.

2 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

[spongebob no one cares]

Actually i think a lot of people care if it's only their own impression or someone elses, too.

The reasons why he quits are totally understandable to me and i feel the game is too much farming oriented in the end with too few options of diversion.

What i also don't like the sudden increase in dungeon difficulty when you hit level 45.

The game got a weird twist once hitting level 45 switching from "inventory manager 2016" to "farming simulator 2016". i can't tell how much the game will keep me occupied but i noticed a decrease in play time by 80% since i hit level 45.

So... I read this: "  Dungeons and E. Supply Chain are just mindless zerging, there's no skill involved at all "

Try to get a party of 5 HARD*CRICKET*CORE NOOBS and you'll see the amount of skill you'll need to carry those 5 bastards with +30k HP that doesn't know HOW TO SMASH THE *CRICKET* KEYBOARD.

That's all.

2 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

So... I read this: "  Dungeons and E. Supply Chain are just mindless zerging, there's no skill involved at all "

Try to get a party of 5 HARD*CRICKET*CORE NOOBS and you'll see the amount of skill you'll need to carry those 5 bastards with +30k HP that doesn't know HOW TO SMASH THE *CRICKET* KEYBOARD.

That's all.

lmao.

4 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

That's all.

Especially when u get to first boss without any agro, but those lols bring to you half dungeon of mobs.

Personally I had fun with POH4, quite a challenge compared to 24/6 so I don't really know whether you tried it considering you're calling end-game a zergfest (poh24 is not "end-game", it's something to do for a bit of gold), and poh4 is only the start of the challenging dungeons.

"I enjoyed the story of the game until the end"

You enjoyed it until lv45, there's more to come and you'd be missing out if you quit now, but that's up to you.

I'll admit this game overall isn't very feature-rich compared to some other free mmo's but I still enjoy playing - mostly because I love collecting vanity items and I love my clan.

I also really enjoyed the story, it's the only mmo that I've actually bothered to read/watch throughout instead of speed levelling, though it's a shame the English translation team are sensitive to dark topics so decide to censor things just because it makes them personally feel uncomfortable.

Have u played Lineage 2 Interlude? 

It's not about if there are games with more grind. I could name games with less grind, too.

In my opinion it's just too much grind and as soon as you hit level 45 you realize... no more transformation stones from queries. Upgrade costs skyrocket. Do the same quests you already did during the first playthrough again (aka daily quests).

At level 45 the game feels like work not like a game anymore.

5 hours ago, Grevier said:

Long story short, its really boring to close yourself in the same 2 Dungeons everyday if you don't also PvP.

I know Mushin Tower is coming but I don't really feel the challenge, Im already playing a Dungeon based game, its called Vindictus, and if I have to chose between BnS and that one, Id rather go on a more action based game where Devs answer the Forum, I can Marketplace up to 20 items at the same time (and not a day), I can mail things but most importantly I don't have to deal with bots spamming.

Da hell are  you talking about, man? Nexon NA listens to almost nothing players ask for. It's one of the reasons I was looking forward to this game even when I knew I might not enjoy it, just as something to get away from Vindi. The Nexon staff and the Devs are horrible with communication. Have you even seen the incoming nerfs for the majority of classes? You're smoking something good, my man.

Play korean mmo.

Complain about grinding.

Get to daily quest hub.

Calls it endgame.

Gets level 45.

Not enough content.

It's like no one's played an MMO or done a launch before. 

Edit: The only actual complaint I have so far is the gold spam. It's kinda ridiculous, even for launch standards. But I don't have a solution, only gripes.

I personally solved this, i've ended my character, full equip full upgrade, i started another. Ended 2 days agoo. Yesterday i started my third. It's funny and it's even good to have double soulstones incomes (soon triple) each day. And i did with a friend, we did the second character on the other faction and we even trade kills to maximize the incomes...

buuuut this is another story xD.

Actually, while i wait new content i reroll new characters and i gear them. Farm is ridicolous compared to other games, you can get everything you wan't farming, if you UN-Lucky 1 full day max max two. There are games where you farm even an year waiting a drop xD

Mr V******s have a huge paywall content since you're not able to play the main content from lvl 70-90 without ''over the top gear'' the community also is one of the worst i have ever seen *subjective*
Close in the same 2 dungeons ... why ? you dont do the same on Mr V endgame ?
Action based ... yeah duh... durr i was a kai xgun ... lots of action .... LMB pressed -> shift -> RMB+1 -> repeat *throw casual handbomb for BO*
Please just say you like Mr V graphic better 

And btw Mr V PvP is totally stupid and feels underwhelming for some classes

6 hours ago, Grevier said:

- Went to farm Moonwater Arena Soul Shield... did it all but... its this Open World PvP? To farm NPCs with Faction mates?

- Arena PvP was quite fun, I had to give my best to win a few Matches, reached my Gold Rank so I could 3-p33n like everyone else while chatting, also did 3v3, but there's no real goal behind it.

- Dungeons and E. Supply Chain are just mindless zerging, there's no skill involved at all, but the most annoying thing is that youre crowd dependant. People said things are soloable, but not everythig endgame and the effort is not worth the time.

Open world PvP in every mmo has always, always been bad, you shouldn't expect anything else, I personally am glad that in such a PvP focussed game that there is only 1 quest to kill other players in open world which can be ignored, open world is always simply whichever faction has the bigger group wins, and lets face it nobody has much fun in those situations.

The goal behind arena is to have fun, and if you want to, try your best to rank up, that is the same for every game with similar PvP, the goal is to kill the person you are fighting, in the next patch they are going to turn on the zen beans, so you will be able to get rewards that differ depending on how good a PvP rank you have.

The 24man is zerg, though it isn't crowd dependant, use the dragon statue outside to get yourself a 6man group and you can clear everything needed for the quests for that group, the bosses don;t need the entire zone of people to kill them.

The 4man dungeons are the real PvE for the players wanting more challenge, have you even tried the bsc 4man yet? I have cleared it a few times now, the first time we had some wipes and had to get some better strategy down and was a lot of fun.

On the 10th we get a new patch, a new 24man daily area including a 6man and 4man version, and the first 7 levels of the tower, they have also said that they will release the 3rd 45man dungeon rather soon and we will likely see the 8th floor at the same time as that to round out the 45 content, and then we have the 50 patch inc after that, the game didn't release with tons of stuff to do, but it should be more than enough to keep busy with also leveling alts and crafts up as the game is still brand new for us, and their content path to 50 seems to be fairly fast, much more so than I first expected it to be,

Archived