BDO testing is open for registration

Infamousxiii

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the only thing I hate about Black Desert Online are the gender lock. And also the case of the stupid ganadalf class. Thats it, the OP makes it sound like you cant play both, thats hat im gonna do lol. I bought the prem here, and prem there. 

OP has complains about how this game is and is leaving to move to another game, I doubt OP is gonna be in Black Desert Online for a long time, I extremely highly doubt it. Its like relationships, a person who drops a relationship is prone to doing it again and again, because their standards change, and also the invisible mentality that its ok. 

So InfamousXIII good luck on your wanderer playstyle, and think really really hard about how stupid you sound, and what you have done in the gaming world, then youll notice that all youve been doing is playing one game after another, and leaving those games.

Well, that game has baby, easy mode combat for starters, everything is easy as *cricket* in that game and there is no end game content, pvp consist of world pvp, no arenas or something like that and im pretty sure there is no equealization AKA no skill whatsoever, just numbers.

They focused too much on the graphics and forgot about everything else, that game is going to suck real hard when released here.

Now moderators, suspend him like you have been suspending other accounts for posting BDO shit here.

HAHAHA p2w as if this game isnt 

Pay a gold seller for gold  evolve weapon/gear  literally almost everything revolves around gold in this game..... 

only good thing i enjoyed about this game was the combos /arena besides anti cancel which you make into  macros

well anyways Korean mmos always fail at end game name a good one and this might be the worst 

4 hours ago, chinmi said:

BDO ? I'm just gonna paste this here :

TLDR : don't waste your time and money in BDO. it's poorly designed pve/pvp system and very heavily a P2W game.

You know that they're changing the flagging system in our version right? But what do I know, I just read official posts on their forums rather than BnS redditors.

Oh and I don't have insane fps dips like I do on this game with its terribly optimized and old af engine.

38 minutes ago, Moderadoresputos said:

Well, that game has baby, easy mode combat for starters, everything is easy as *cricket* in that game and there is no end game content, pvp consist of world pvp, no arenas or something like that and im pretty sure there is no equealization AKA no skill whatsoever, just numbers.

They focused too much on the graphics and forgot about everything else, that game is going to suck real hard when released here.

Now moderators, suspend him like you have been suspending other accounts for posting BDO shit here.

Lmao dude please read up on a game if you're going to shit on it. It already has more content than our version of BnS has.

21 hours ago, Prototypemind said:

Last I checked it's the Devs/Publisher who decide if it's P2W or not, not the inclusion of a box cost.

That an implicit part of the B2P deal ( si like have a "less necessary cash shop" ) + PA / Daum West pretty much know west dont like thoses P2W stuff compare to the kr market.

Its also why they ( at least look, lets ofc see the real action ) to also going to make somes change in the game for our market.

On 2/4/2016 at 8:35 PM, Infamousxiii said:

Anyone who is tired of pvp that relies on ani-canceling, rng farming, or just waiting for NCSoft to randomly ban or mess up your account and never fix it, you are welcome to join me.

Pretty sure BDO is Open world PVP like ArcheAge 

Play BDoline for quite a while get to endgame

BDonline...that game is quite bullshit...if you think blade and soul is bad then BD online is worst

-no endgame pve content (maybe still developing)

-no arena pvp only open world pvp and you u complain about blade and soul OWPVP BDOline openworld will be almost the same but slightly a bit better

- openworld pve questing----u will only be killing the same monster over and over again

- only thing better is maybe graphic.

21 hours ago, Moderadoresputos said:

hm

what the BnS end game ? Gear evolution like ALL existing mmo. Nothing different there so far

Everything is easy ? i dont think BnS is hard either tho ( just need the proper gear to deal more and more dmg, so be able to run the next dungeon / area )

No skills just number ? well BnS & BDo gameplay are sure different. But there is also "skills" in BDO, sure, its less "tactic" i wont deny it, from what i could try, but its neither dumb as you try to say.

And whatever how much i love BnS gameplay, its not perfect either, BDO gameplay also have his strength and weakness

BDO pvp content : actualy there is somes arena ( so far i saw from somes video ), you also have siege / node wars ( so gvg )

BnS pvp content : 1v1 because the gameplay is perfect for that, and dont fit "large scale" pvp. Imho faction "pvp" is only pve, with randomly  guys attacking you like no balls players when you pve / Dont pay attention / When they out number you ( its what i see 98% of the time in "faction" )

"They focused too much on the graphics and forgot about everything else,"

hm, well yeah you clearly just showed you know jack sh*t about that game xD

I mean if you want to hate BDO because you love B&S, at least, be honest and stop try to spread false word.

After as i already said, BDO clearly wont be the messiah and totaly revolutionise the mmo world, but it bring enough very good thing to be a top-notch mmo.

4 minutes ago, princode said:

Play BDoline for quite a while get to endgame

BDonline...that game is quite bullshit...if you think blade and soul is bad then BD online is worst

-no endgame pve content (maybe still developing)

-no arena pvp only open world pvp and you u complain about blade and soul OWPVP BDOline openworld will be almost the same but slightly a bit better

- openworld pve questing----u will only be killing the same monster over and over again

- only thing better is maybe graphic.

This. So many silly people keep bashing BnS and acting like BDO is going to be so much superior. In due time, though... Also, the characters in BDO are ug AF and they all look the same. And locked hairstyles and options behind a paywall? People can't stop QQing over outfit prices right now..... oh the fun.

23 hours ago, Lazor said:

You could've left without saying a word.

Have fun, byebye.

Umm...I'm glad he/she started this thread. I'm jumping ship because this game is complete eastern garbage just like the rest. So I'm glad I got to come here and also see that BDO is not a ship to jump to for safety and fun. Honestly MMO's are just strait up dead nowadays...there's nothing good left to play. Every single MMO that comes out just gets totally screwed over by devs that don't listen to their players. FML!

31 minutes ago, 865804_1452550338 said:

The game is crap, played it for about an hour and then deleted it.

which says nothing at all about the game - all it does is reinforce that you have a minuscule attention span.

It's not for everyone; people have their own personalized expectations of what they wanted to see in BDO- so immediately as soon as something doesn't meet a certain person's or groups personalized standards; the product is labeled: "Trash"

That type of product/consumer ideology is at best ridiculous and unrealistic- but it's also a personal preference and choice of what the individual consumer may or may not stick to.  And that's fine.  NO one ever said you had to like something, but it's become popular now-a-days to trash video games and publicly shame the design choices because people aren't getting what they want.

Semantics aside; it's very simple really, you either play it, or don't play it.  If people buy a game as an impulse-buy, and are unhappy with it because they didn't know what they were buying, that's not the game creators fault; that's on the consumer for being ill-informed and not taking the time to learn about the product.

@LittleBritches  - to this day i still do not know what "FML" is supposed to stand for.  So i googled it and it came up with:  "FML = Fix My Lighthouse"

I like fixing stuff.  :o  But what do Lighthouses have to do with MMOrpg's?

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

49 minutes ago, Despondency said:

All I got from your post OP, is that you lack the skills to PvP decently on a game that requires skill and not just button mashing.

I love it, god bless.

I'd argue that rather than skill I think "Tactics" is what your talking about. Skill would be being able to survive combat against a Lvl 30 when your lvl 10. Skill becomes more apparent when less numbers are involved.

While I don't like FPS they are based a bit more on skill rather than most MMOs.

Most MMOs are more in line in the Tactics rather than the action. So BnS would be a Hybrid, it gives the illusion of Action based gameplay. While BDO goes and makes that a little more real.

Not a big fan of PvP, but still be playing BDO. Why? Even if PvP is the biggest draw it's not the only thing to do. What most MMOs are lacking is the RP in the "MMORPG" Every MMO game that has nothing but combat will look like cash grabs, clones, or experiments.

By the looks of it BDO will most likely have more RP opportunities than BnD. If you join a Guild that is RP AND has PvPers you'll be able to run a city(if you win it in GvG)

While BnS has some nice story elements if not cliche.

I like both BnS and BDO. Which game I will be playing more? BDO most likely. So far the devs are more deserving of my money. The game is not out yet so one can't say if it's bad or good. Anyone comparing how the other countries run BDO can look at how BnS is handled in other Countries. Each country have handled the game in different ways.

NA BnS's current issue is not with the game it self but with the ones that brought it here. I give NCsoft a thank you for letting me experience BnS, but do I wish that they did a better job in it? Yes.

Launch week was pretty bad, and I'd argue that they should have forseen a large quantity of the issue if they even paid attention to the media. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if people left or just dropped the game before they even got in the game since the que's where pretty bad. For any multiplayer game Launch days are important since that's one of the few times your game will get the most talk. If you don't impress then the only thing your game will get is a "meh" or "it wasn't bad" from players. Casual or otherwise. 

One can argue that the important people who you should impress is the casual ones that leave after a while. Since they will carry your game and compare it and maybe even say "try this game" to others. They might not have stayed but might know some one who will like the game.

Hopefully BDO won't have such a mess.

BDO is not perfect and it's not open to critic just yet since it's not out yet. The moment it launches it might be open. But like the people who defend BnS. Wait for a week before you go crazy else you'll be just like the ones you so hate. 

@Neoyoshi Impulse buy? You mean like how BnS fans when impulse bought Bns?! Ohhhhh Shots fired.

Also yes I did Preorder BDO. I did follow the game for a while, and think that it wouldn't disappoint my moderate expectation. At the very least it'll act as a game I can drop into once and a while. PS: The Impulse buy was a joke, even if it is partly true.

Archived