Daytime update again

Soltcast

I post today because Nc soft drives me crazy .

For Europe we have just 1 community manager and some moderators .

We haven't a correct support , and No Devs , all servers are manage by NA team , NA team don't want touch the US prime time.

We send some millions and NC soft isn't able to launch a *cricket*ing timer , for upgrade servers at night .. Give a decent support , or decent staff for clean chat game , and other .

Some year ago , NC spat on us and didn't leave the game in Europe and US because Asia gave any money ... 

Now they take our money and continu to spit on us .

Wtf world , wake up guys.

The folks who operate the game live in the US. They have lives, families...

Do you really think your not being inconvenienced by a relatively short maintenance is worth the NC technical staff not getting to tuck their kids in at night? Get over yourself.

53 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

The folks who operate the game live in the US. They have lives, families...

Do you really think you're not being inconvenienced by a relatively short maintenance is worth the NC technical staff not getting to tuck their kids in at night? Get over yourself.

They launch update after 3 am in NA , so wtf ? Have lives ? at midnight or 3 am , what is the problem ?

And servers never stay on over 48 h .

NcWest closed there EU office and only has a NA office now

For some millions € they don't find a solution ( soft timer for example ) .

They should close NA too , soon they will not able to scratch own ass alone .

19 minutes ago, Soltcast said:

I post today because Nc soft drives me crazy .

For Europe we have just 1 community manager and some moderators .

We haven't a correct support , and No Devs , all servers are manage by NA team , NA team don't want touch the US prime time.

We send some millions and NC soft isn't able to launch a *cricket*ing timer , for upgrade servers at night .. Give a decent support , or decent staff for clean chat game , and other .

Some year ago , NC spat on us and didn't leave the game in Europe and US because Asia gave any money ... 

Now they take our money and continu to spit on us .

Wtf world , wake up guys.

Good thing that me and the rest of the non basement dweller world is working at this time .

10 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Be careful what u wish.What if they would decide to give eu servers to another game publisher like gameforge would u prefer that or say oh no.Seen that  in other game when the complain became too loud.

"gameforge" reminds me of Ace Online :3

Soltcast, the fact there's a daytime update will never change, but look at the new time.. It actually starts IN THE MORNING.. so after maintenance you can even game without having to turn on your lights for a few hrs. 
so in short: they did listen. 

Be careful what u wish.What if they would decide to give eu servers to another game publisher like gameforge would u prefer that or say oh no.Seen that  in other game when the complain became too loud.

why blaming people who try to solve problems , is just idiot ...

we are customers ... Video game is the Only firm who *cricket* off on customers .

Mad world  , give your money and get *cricket*ed .

Well, from what I can see, they will start the maintenance 2 hours earlier than last week.

The time is still not that convenient for us, that might be true. But hey, it shows they care and I for myself want to thank them for the nice gesture.

Archived