Soulstones...WTF?!

Lienn

11 minutes ago, Magdaelena said:

Mistress if you be so kind ;)

Do 4 blue dungeons

2 purple

24 Backram and 24 with Pohran (heh...forgot the name)

Dont forget of Mushin

Rest free quests do in misty woods and in necropolis also do two green dungeons from those areas they give 33s each.

Rest quests do in saphire basin

If you wont sell anything you should get 28+gold

Add some eggs and your cake is ready.

I skip Blackram 24 and Mushin (cuz crap gear for the moment to Mushin and 24 Blackram is so quiet on the server I'm in). Still a solid 15g at best so it's still good. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate pvp by myself, but I don't see any problem with farming soulstones... Look for an empty channel, especially in the morning / evening, and you can go through all your quests (except 10 Kill-Quest of course) without even seeing an enemy.

8 minutes ago, Leyren said:

I hate pvp by myself, but I don't see any problem with farming soulstones... Look for an empty channel, especially in the morning / evening, and you can go through all your quests (except 10 Kill-Quest of course) without even seeing an enemy.

^this depend heavily on which server you're. At high populated server, changing faction is probably the better option.  THEN you might see the above situation.

10 minutes ago, Leyren said:

And best of all is that exept this one quest with 10 kills its all pve not pvp :)

In my opinion the safest channel is one with your faction ocupying enemy tent.

This is main faction event occurs in new faction zone.

It has 3 stage

1. Kill other faction npc at middle

2. Protect mining spot

3. Kill other faction boss

at the end Kill terror boss for more bonus prestige point.

This event also part of player daily and main source of prestige point, can use this point to exchange for a soul stone box, moon stone box etc... (this is your main income)

Most box need a ton of prestige point so a faction rank is a main factor here more rank do you have = more prestige point you can carry.

Player need full load of damage too if a player does less damage there is a chance that player will get nothing from that killed.

As usual if player got killed all prestige will reset to zero so preparing for a zerg (if you have 1000 prestige point then got killed by other faction RIP your 1000 prestige point).

It's a very long event need a good equipment.

There is some minor event occur in the same area too like

1. collect meteor stone

2. protect soul stone miner

3. take back faction body

and more

You can do faction event all day and made a ton of profit or a ton of craft/weapon evolve material.

Pve/pvp game, website mostly describes it being story > pve with pvp. I like both so meh. The soulstone issue doing only arena is boring, 1v1 is small to short and boring as hell for me (more of a open world pvp, pve player) but even then open world sux because u just walk through everyone because some people there don't even want to fight. 100 soulstones here and 110 there is a nightmare so i can understand why people would just pvp because its too grindy for most. PVE content a few days. Pvp few hours. Pvp driven lmao not enough pvp content hence why they have to put some kind of assentive to make you pvp if u wanna get anywhere fast. 15v15, siege, flag etc make this happen.

Made 3 characters just for soulstones 4th when warlock comes :D  #UnlocktheLock.

Havnt read all the post here maybe some one has brought it up. But in this game you have to do both PVE and PVP. Soulstones and other stuff are locked being hind PVP, But Some hongmoon abilitys and other really good PVP stuff are locked behind Doing PVP. So unless you payout the gold you have to do both really in this game!

#UnlocktheLock.

6 hours ago, Elynya said:
2 hours ago, Kirren said:

But in this game you have to do both PVE and PVP. Soulstones and other stuff are locked being hind PVP, But Some hongmoon abilitys and other really good PVP stuff are locked behind Doing PVP. So unless you payout the gold you have to do both really in this game!

7 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

This is a heavily PvP oriented game.

If you don't like PvP, it might not be the right game for you.

I sort of have to disagree with this, only because a lot of players in NA/EU are still noobs to this game as a whole, and do not totally understand the pros and cons this game has.

The simple truth is, owPvP is not, cannot, and never will be balanced. Go play Eve Online and see/learn the truth about owPvP for yourself. (or PlanetSide 2, World of Tanks, etc etc etc)

In TW, players generally has an unspoken understanding about owPvP, and that is the 1st half of the channels are normally red populated, and the 2nd half blues, and the middle channels is PvP. This pretty much still allows non-PvP centric players to farm their mats in PvP zones. This also pretty much turns owPvP areas into major zerg fest, where you can get easy 500+ prestige points in a good run.

My only issue is the stupid amount of soulstones needed to get to true pirate from true profane, 790 soulstones only getting ~20 a day from faction dailies, so you're forced to pvp for pouches or blackwyrm if your pc can handle it.

PvPer's getting something for their effort? What a revolutionary idea. So many games don't give jack for pvping, and or tax it with nothing but pot, gear repair costs. If you hadn't noticed by the heavily stylized fighting styles, emphasis on solo content, e-sport focus and fact that, yes you have to do pvp dailies (only one requires actual pvp, rest are pve btw. If your getting camped ffs just swap channels.) blade and souls main differentiating factor compared to other mmo's is it interesting combat. I made the point before and I'll probably make it again BnS is a game tailored to PvP. It's just stupid to get mad at it for achieving that goal.

1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

I sort of have to disagree with this, only because a lot of players in NA/EU are still noobs to this game as a whole, and do not totally understand the pros and cons this game has.

New players not understanding how the game works is not a reason to change the way the game works.

8 hours ago, ShakaAlek said:

Does this include non-premium daily quest limit?

Shouldn't do. 

With my one I skip Blackram and Mushin so those rooms can be taken up by the next best things I can think of. 

With just doing Poh 24, Poh Dungeon and Blue 4, I can net roughly 6g, maybe less maybe more but its around that area, If I recall just doing straight up Poh 24 already gives you 3g, the 4 blue dungeon gives about 1.5g to 2g and the Poh 6 Dungeon gives extra to make it a solid 6g since I actually can't remember the amount of silver each dailies give for Blue dungeons and both Poh. That's 10 Dailies done for 6g + all the other items you get from rewards.

You take up 1 quest for Tombs because that's a Soulstone from a non faction quest, bringing it up to 11 dailies. The other 29 Dailies are honestly of your choosing at this point.  OK it does sound a bit bad that you lose just over 1/4 of the dailies for 5g but which dailies you do for the other 29 will determine how much you earn. 

I agree

The fact that Soulstones are locked behind PVP is absurd.

It is a forced mechanic to make people participate in PVP

I suggest retiring until PVE content gives soulstones.

If all PVE players would do that they would change it.

Because this game lives or dies by its PVE content.

Who ever says this game is mainly PVP focused is insane.

If this game would be PVP Focus

There would be no switching clothes and all being fine after.

There would be corpse looting

There would not be a quest where you are told to select a side but then told by the faction leader their side is full so choose the other ?

That quest alone made the PVP obsolete storywise and made certain it is unimportant to the player.

But alas behold as there is no real content at higher levels people are forced to PVP - and grind

Not to mention the lack of proper story arc for the PVP conflict.

Yes soulstones -everyone wants em , good for you.

It is not a story arc -it is awful reason as awful reason as the translations in the game.

On ‎18‎.‎2‎.‎2016 at 4:03 PM, Hitokiri said:

This is a PvP game, many stuff for u char u get from PvP. So better train or u will never get legendary gears. Otherwise collect gold, a big sack of gold.

No this is PVE game that will succeed or die by its PVE content.

If this would be PVP game:

People could level by killing other people from 1 to 45

There would be no I am switching my clothes so you can't kill me

Corpse Looting

And most of all

There would not be a quest where you are told to select a side but then told by the faction leader that their side is full so choose the other...

That quest alone made the PVP obsolete storywise and made certain it is unimportant to the game except for end game grind content.

So you Guys want soulstones without putting in a effort.. I see.. well should we just remove all abilties from blackwyrm and set him to 500k hp

Its really easy to see Who has played old mmorpgs and Who are too used to just get shit thrown their way

bottom line. you want soulstones

>Do faction dailies and risk wpvp.  YOU ARE NOT FORCED to do it.
>Arena Pvp dailies and matches for bean(most profitable way)
but this is pvp you dislike. so Ncsoft has been so kind to add.

>ToE 2 soulstones for daily.
>Terrors and Blackwyrm. ( PvP players play PVP to get soulstones,   so you guessed it you need to do PVE to get them from PVE)..
>solo/duo farm dungs for tears and other stuff to sell for profit and buy the soulstones

I´m sitting at max everything (still need a few BIS soulshields) but besides.  I have bought about 1k soulstones atleast for myself.(Carsten on Hao District)

this is not bashing but come on Guys..  its not challenging..

On ‎18‎.‎2‎.‎2016 at 4:15 PM, clawgerber said:

PvPer's getting something for their effort? What a revolutionary idea. So many games don't give jack for pvping, and or tax it with nothing but pot, gear repair costs. If you hadn't noticed by the heavily stylized fighting styles, emphasis on solo content, e-sport focus and fact that, yes you have to do pvp dailies (only one requires actual pvp, rest are pve btw. If your getting camped ffs just swap channels.) blade and souls main differentiating factor compared to other mmo's is it interesting combat. I made the point before and I'll probably make it again BnS is a game tailored to PvP. It's just stupid to get mad at it for achieving that goal.

You get prestige from PVP with prestige you can buy gear, gems, outfits so forth.

Soulstones should be abundance from all content not only PVP -related dailys.

And the claim that is PVP - focused I dont feel like copy/paste my list of why this is not PVP -focused.

Scroll up to my previous post if you want to see it

Yes e-sports , whoopedoo.

If all non player versus players would leave how long you think this game would manage to run ?

Not long - there are few mmorpgs that have managed to stay afloat by being only PVP focus but this game would sink like Titanic as the PVP is far too restricted for it to be the core of the game.

My 2 soulstones about the matter.

8 minutes ago, MrRendor said:

No this is PVE game that will succeed or die by its PVE content.

If this would be PVP game:

People could level by killing other people from 1 to 45

There would be no I am switching my clothes so you can't kill me

Corpse Looting

And most of all

There would not be a quest where you are told to select a side but then told by the faction leader that their side is full so choose the other...

That quest alone made the PVP obsolete storywise and made certain it is unimportant to the game except for end game grind content.

MrRendor will you please tell me your ingame char because honestly i do not think you made a single siren upgrade yet with these statements. 

If you new to the game dont be arrogant and stubborn but try and understand the game

Archived