Soulstones...WTF?!

Lienn

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

So you Guys want soulstones without putting in a effort.. I see.. well should we just remove all abilties from blackwyrm and set him to 500k hp

Its really easy to see Who has played old mmorpgs and Who are too used to just get shit thrown their way

bottom line. you want soulstones

>Do faction dailies and risk wpvp.  YOU ARE NOT FORCED to do it.
>Arena Pvp dailies and matches for bean(most profitable way)
but this is pvp you dislike. so Ncsoft has been so kind to add.

>ToE 2 soulstones for daily.
>Terrors and Blackwyrm. ( PvP players play PVP to get soulstones,   so you guessed it you need to do PVE to get them from PVE)..
>solo/duo farm dungs for tears and other stuff to sell for profit and buy the soulstones

I´m sitting at max everything (still need a few BIS soulshields) but besides.  I have bought about 1k soulstones atleast for myself.(Carsten on Hao District)

this is not bashing but come on Guys..  its not challenging..

Yes- We want soulstones to rain from heavens....

Personally I would be happy if there would be more soulstones related to daily dungeon quest reward.

Aka more variety on the method of grinding soulstones.

I am not saying the Stones from PVP should be removed but by gods give us variety because I am not interested on channel hopping until I can find a empty channel or evading idiots my own faction is idiotic enough.

12 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

MrRendor will you please tell me your ingame char because honestly i do not think you made a single siren upgrade yet with these statements. 

If you new to the game dont be arrogant and stubborn but try and understand the game

I understand mmorpgs better than most people will ever do if you want we can discuss all the design choices of this game as well as analyze what is bad and what is good or why they went for the choices they did.

If you want PVP focused mmorpg I suggest Crowfall as this isn't PVP focused. This is PVE focused with PVP and e-sport thrown in to make it differentiate from other similar games ala Tera or Archage.

5 minutes ago, MrRendor said:

I understand mmorpgs better than most people will ever do if you want we can discuss all the design choices of this game as well as analyze what is bad and what is good or why they went for the choices they did.

If you want PVP focused mmorpg I suggest Crowfall as this isn't PVP focused. This is PVE focused with PVP and e-sport thrown in to make it differentiate from other similar games ala Tera or Archage.

Again you showing your own arrogance....  but yes Carsten on Hao Distrct. whats yours?

Bottom-line Read my post on page 4 it will explain you exactly how to get soulstones from PVE.  You are bashing out on a problem that is not existing  because of your poor game knowlegde atm.   If you just enjoy watching your own writing make a blog. but if you wish to post useful or helpful comments please go ahead. Just dont spread false infomation. 

Page 4.. Explains how to get soulstone both PVP and PVE. . my Mmo experince goes back to DAoC in 2001. but don´t hear me bolster about that. Because its ever changing .

19 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

MrRendor will you please tell me your ingame char because honestly i do not think you made a single siren upgrade yet with these statements. 

If you new to the game dont be arrogant and stubborn but try and understand the game

..and been in this game since first alpha , followed it for 5 years waiting for it to be translated, which they did a horrid job with.

Also buying Stones is easy if you abuse the market system.

Buy cheap sell high. 

Craft and sell Elder Dragon and Transformation Moonstones.

There is no fun in playing the economics in this though. 

It is not as rewarding than in other mmorpgs.

The reason is that this game is focused on the combat system

Thus I would like content where one can get soulstones from PVE content by utilizing that combat system.

5 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

Again you showing your own arrogance....  but yes Carsten on Hao Distrct. whats yours?

Bottom-line Read my post on page 4 it will explain you exactly how to get soulstones from PVE.  You are bashing out on a problem that is not existing  because of your poor game knowlegde atm.   If you just enjoy watching your own writing make a blog. but if you wish to post useful or helpful comments please go ahead. Just dont spread false infomation. 

Page 4.. Explains how to get soulstone both PVP and PVE. . my Mmo experince goes back to DAoC in 2001. but don´t hear me bolster about that. Because its ever changing .

Well you deserve arrogance because you were a bit rude on your first reply. Tho I should have estimated that there is no room for normal conversation in mmropg forums anymore. Thus naughty kids don't deserve grown up like speech.

Instead they get my arrogant side which is heavily condescending ;)

2 minutes ago, MrRendor said:

..and been in this game since first alpha , followed it for 5 years waiting for it to be translated, which they did a horrid job with.

Also buying Stones is easy if you abuse the market system.

Buy cheap sell high. 

Craft and sell Elder Dragon and Transformation Moonstones.

There is no fun in playing the economics in this though. 

It is not as rewarding than in other mmorpgs.

The reason is that this game is focused on the combat system

Thus I would like content where one can get soulstones from PVE content by utilizing that combat system.

third post in row you proven yourself as self centered and extremely arrogant person..

but sure if you enjoy making a fool out of yourself.
I grew my wealth from 150 gold to 550g in two days playing mostly the market place from 9-11 feb..  so please do tell me how its not ´rewarding´
You say craft Elderdragon.. i take it you mean transmuting with a slight chance of it.  transformstones are not the most ´profitable´ soulwarden recipe to be making .. and i am not even soul warden and know that.
You ask about PVE content that challenge your combat and give your soulstone.. since you dont know how to go to page 4 let me enlighten you..

>Terrors and Blackwyrm as i wrote.

I will ask you a third time, Who is your char and what server.. I really wanna see if you made a single siren item yet while be so ´knowlegdeable´(not)

8 minutes ago, MrRendor said:

Well you deserve arrogance because you were a bit rude on your first reply. Tho I should have estimated that there is no room for normal conversation in mmropg forums anymore. Thus naughty kids don't deserve grown up like speech.

Instead they get my arrogant side which is heavily condescending ;)

People refusing to improve or learn should be called out. you claimed multipe times you couldnt earn soulstones pve. i just showed you ways to do so and you still go on about it.
I´m not sitting with true pirate wep and true siren acc if i was just doing pvp. but unlike you i learned the game and do the Things i like being a spilt between pvp and pve with sometime on Marketplace a few times a week.

Just now, TryGoogleThis said:

third post in row you proven yourself as self centered and extremely arrogant person..

but sure if you enjoy making a fool out of yourself.
I grew my wealth from 150 gold to 550g in two days playing mostly the market place from 9-11 feb..  so please do tell me how its not ´rewarding´
You say craft Elderdragon.. i take it you mean transmuting with a slight chance of it.  transformstones are not the most ´profitable´ soulwarden recipe to be making .. and i am not even soul warden and know that.
You ask about PVE content that challenge your combat and give your soulstone.. since you dont know how to go to page 4 let me enlighten you..

>Terrors and Blackwyrm as i wrote.

I will ask you a third time, Who is your char and what server.. I really wanna see if you made a single siren item yet while be so ´knowlegdeable´(not)

Different strokes -

Once you a mass wealth - wealth looses the meaning thus it is not rewarding for me atleast.

Not to mention it feels so cheap way to make money  all can do it - point proven by you.

Terror and Blakcwyrm in the PVP area - I have not actually tried but what happens if you try and kill em in your regular clothes instead of PVP garment.

I assume same that happens with regular mobs in the pvp area.

11 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

People refusing to improve or learn should be called out. you claimed multipe times you couldnt earn soulstones pve. i just showed you ways to do so and you still go on about it.
I´m not sitting with true pirate wep and true siren acc if i was just doing pvp. but unlike you i learned the game and do the Things i like being a spilt between pvp and pve with sometime on Marketplace a few times a week.

I have not claimed that. 

I am saying more options to get soulstones would be good.

PVE orientated options like reward for daily dungeon quest.

You on the otherhand give silly options like Wyrm and Terror , oh please they are PVP -related mobs too.

34 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

Well that was bit uncalled for ?

I think the forum has some guide line about insulting people? 

I would edit your reply before you get into trouble.

Also you may have a reading comprehension though its quite common issue to be honest. I know a good dyslexia software that could aid you if you want the link ?

I have not talked about being wealthy in this game ?  or maybe it is my fault I should have been more clear.

I said and you can check it from my earlier posts that I do not feel that it is rewarding to get a massive wealth in this game.

I have done it in numerous mmorpgs and for me it doesn't feel rewarding anymore.

Shame to see you go but maybe it is for the best your replies are getting worse.

For some reason  you seem to be taking this personally and getting agitated.

Thanks for clearing it up that I admit that I didn't know that they can be done with normal outfit.

20 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

@MrRendor I am sorry but before pointing your stupidty out anymore i have to ask if you suffer from any mental illness. i would feel bad for insulting someone with a handicap but of course if pure arrogance and stupidty then yourself at fault.

Mass wealth. Show me it. Give me name of your ingame char. so i can see ´how´ geared you acutal are.

but for the 4th time... I write in my post.  Blackwyrm and Terrors could be done in your NORMAL outfits atleast til 10th feb patch. I have not tried since. so i am not as arrogant as you and acutal explain it Did Work but currently unconfirmed.  so you talking stupid without reason.   You can buy the soulstones. i have bought 1k soulstones to up my gear.    but i´m done.   you are clearly a self centered and arogant spoiled brat.

Soz quoted a wrong reply - anyway you can read my answer fro the above post.

The number of dumbasses and assholes is too damn high.

Faction sucks in this game, it's not rewarding and not interesting. Heck, if the "faction" quests (which are PVE quests with PVP Tag on your back) wouldn't give soulstones or in 50 content the moonwater powder or whatever it is, faction would be U.S.E.L.E.S.S. If Bloodlust needs to put required materials to advance in the game for freaking PVE (because PvP is mainly arena equalized gear based) it means faction is badly designed.

If you can't understand that and just say "Understand it's pvp game" , you don't even know what type of pvp is the main form in this game then. Arena is the big thing, faction isn't even a real thing, literally no real reward to keep you interested in the faction "war".

BW/Terror ? Wow, great 5fps wars, wait, factions aren't even competing for these as the channels are always full anyway + it's always Red takes channel X and Blue takes channel Y. 

If factions would really try to compete for BW/Terrors the game would crash on most computers (understand it's not because you have a computer able to handle it that everyone has it too).

OP complain is legit, stop trying to make you feel like you're some sort of elite or he's some sort of scrub. If the game was PvP(-arena) game I wonder why it's not a fighting game and it has freaking PVE content added regularly.

EDIT: @those saying "farm X to sell and buy soulstones" or "make gold in dungeons to buy blahblah", not everyone has the time to put in to be efficient with this technique, thus they are forced to tag in pvp and risk being zerged (even if you're in a party of 6, you can get zerged by 2 parties of 6 :]) making them lose time, weapon's durability and any form of enjoyment in the game, leading them to leave the game, and some of them may be the whales keeping the game up.

If you are a whale, you have enough money to buy gold with ncoin and buy soul stones. stop being lazy. Play the game as its intended to be played or move on. I've killed Junghado 50 times and havent gotten his stupid hat, I hate pve but I continue to do it regardless because I want something.

4 hours ago, Broccoleet said:

This is a pvp oriented game yarrrr!!!   ----> Get 99% PVE content every patch.   :D

This lol, this game has massive open world areas, a fleshed out story, quest, dungeons, tower mode, and gear. Those things wouldn't matter in a pvp oriented game and it doesn't make since that a pve material like soulstone is mainly acquired through pvp when pvper's don't need soulstones, come on what were they thinking! We just need more pve options to get soulstones that's all we want.

If Soulstones were in Big Four, Heroic Endgame, and Mushin's Tower there wouldn't be any complaints like these.

On 2/23/2016 at 7:06 AM, doriza said:

The number of dumbasses and assholes is too damn high.

Faction sucks in this game, it's not rewarding and not interesting. Heck, if the "faction" quests (which are PVE quests with PVP Tag on your back) wouldn't give soulstones or in 50 content the moonwater powder or whatever it is, faction would be U.S.E.L.E.S.S. If Bloodlust needs to put required materials to advance in the game for freaking PVE (because PvP is mainly arena equalized gear based) it means faction is badly designed.

If you can't understand that and just say "Understand it's pvp game" , you don't even know what type of pvp is the main form in this game then. Arena is the big thing, faction isn't even a real thing, literally no real reward to keep you interested in the faction "war".

BW/Terror ? Wow, great 5fps wars, wait, factions aren't even competing for these as the channels are always full anyway + it's always Red takes channel X and Blue takes channel Y. 

If factions would really try to compete for BW/Terrors the game would crash on most computers (understand it's not because you have a computer able to handle it that everyone has it too).

OP complain is legit, stop trying to make you feel like you're some sort of elite or he's some sort of scrub. If the game was PvP(-arena) game I wonder why it's not a fighting game and it has freaking PVE content added regularly.

EDIT: @those saying "farm X to sell and buy soulstones" or "make gold in dungeons to buy blahblah", not everyone has the time to put in to be efficient with this technique, thus they are forced to tag in pvp and risk being zerged (even if you're in a party of 6, you can get zerged by 2 parties of 6 :]) making them lose time, weapon's durability and any form of enjoyment in the game, leading them to leave the game, and some of them may be the whales keeping the game up.

Well said. It's absolutely disgusting to lose time and 5 durability just because I was minding my own business. The only merit to OWPVP is just achievements, but killing people out of the blue when they don't want to be killed is just rude and griefing.

On 2/4/2016 at 2:33 AM, Lienn said:

Nope, it's a RPG, a story-oriented game. Having PvP content doesn't change it and those who don't like PvP shouldn't be forced into it. Forcing people who don't like it into PvP only dimishes the overall quality of PvP content for those who like it. In the end it's a very poor design choice that damages the overall game fun for both types of players.

I stopped reading this thread at this point. This has been the way every version is, and always will be, its a game where you are forced to do both pretty much. Even people that don't want to ever touch pve have to do it for skills later on at lvl 50. So get the *cricket* over it.

Well..  how to put it in a ´polite´ way..

you point it out, you are casual. then why you complain about gearing up in casual speed?
There is no´ Lock´ i mean Soulstones could be bind on pick-up.. then this would all be logical and legit complains.
someone that Work 10 hours a week will never have the same check as someone working 50 hours a week with same´job´ to take a RL example..

I don't like much of pvp either, im more of a pve'r but ummm I kind of forced myself to do pvp (especially 1vs1) to get more soulstones, I make gold but i don't make gold like others do....or at a fast rate especially with all the upgrading I still have to do to catch up end game content :D sadly I"m a slow player that have classes, homework, and exams that is trying to catch up much as i can gold/gear wise :D

On 2/23/2016 at 2:37 PM, MrRendor said:

This is a pve game? pwhahahahahhaha lols.

11 minutes ago, Main said:

This is a pve game? pwhahahahahhaha lols.

well ummm it has dungeons sooo yea it got some pve in there sure pvp but i wouldn't be lol'ing asking if this game is pve. When people see the word "dungeon" and most of the story line is focus'd on going through dungeons and killing npcs....yes i would think pve more than pvp since you're only pvp'ing to get materials you need for upgrades while you're pve'ing to make gold ._. soo... *cough cough* this game is both pve and pvp and a lot of people have different preferences. 

Archived