Forums

Soulstones...WTF?!

Lienn

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... i hate pvp myself (lack of skill,confident,etc) but i love this game based on the story.crafting,have run with friends its fun.
if u dont want soulstone from pvp quest, just buy it from AH farm everyday till u get what u want *patient is the key* HF mate

35 minutes ago, Mogami said:

PvE only players from my experience are just plain bad players. They are afraid of direct confrontation of their skills in pvp and the fact you whine about getting killed by higher levels just shows that you can be easily tilted. Yesterday in misty woods some lvl 44 was begging to let him live we killed him in 6man party ressurected him and did it again his salt was delicious. Same thing happend to me when I afked dead in faction area and enemy was ressing me and killing and I had no urge to spam cry in chat. Its open wold pvp with no rules deal with it.

Or maybe we actually like pve? Maybe we like being able to master the algorithms and patterns of bosses? Maybe we're not all itchy trigger fingered like you? Maybe we don't think playing pve is something to be ashamed of?

And maybe you say the things you say because you have a classic mindset of stop liking the things i don't like?

5 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

They added the RNG boxes knowing the community is crying for soulstones. Don't wish to spend? Someone out there will definitely buy them. It increase the quantity in the market as well.

"39 boxes = 1 costume+4 stones+less than 100 soulstones = expenses even havent been covered:)"

@ wrote some guy from another forum:)

If you LOVE PvE so much you should be swimming in gold right now with all your gear maxed. Soulstones sometimes go for 15 silver on marketplace...go PvE more, farm gold and just buy them ? There's only one faction quest that involves some sort of PvP but you dont even have to.. theres an easy way for you... TRADE KILLS. Everyone does it and the other 5 quests are all PvE.

Stop trolling

On 3/2/2016 at 6:28 AM, Sylvaeril said:

Or maybe we actually like pve? Maybe we like being able to master the algorithms and patterns of bosses? Maybe we're not all itchy trigger fingered like you? Maybe we don't think playing pve is something to be ashamed of?

And maybe you say the things you say because you have a classic mindset of stop liking the things i don't like?

He said "from my experience", it means he meant the players who he met. Have you ever seen him?
And besides if you don't wear your faction costume, how are you gonna get hit?

I loled at this

If you think only way of getting soulstones is PVP u better leave this game then what is Faction Daily Quest? it has only 1 PVP quest which can be done with kill trades lel  and rest 5 are pve kill mobs and gather some boxes. Terror/Blackwyrm these are PVE too.
+ this game is pvp oriented with PVE as a mini game

and its dumb to ignore half game just because u don't like it I hate PVE but i still do it and enojoying sometimes

there is PVE oriented game called TERA which gives zero *cricket*s about PVP and yet it had better PVP combat system than Bns  before they completely ruined it

3 minutes ago, Velast said:

"39 boxes = 1 costume+4 stones+less than 100 soulstones = expenses even havent been covered:)"

@ wrote some guy from another forum:)

You trying to be the supplier of the entire player base? Besides you are not even the only one buying RNG boxes and selling soulstones on the AH   -3-

I hate post like these, from both sides. "I don't like to PvP so why are you forcing me to do it to..." no one is forcing you to do anything, quit the game. With every game the developers have in mind what they want the game to be, with each crying player every game starts to look exactly like each other. Lets make a game where you can do and get whatever you want from the start of the game and not have anything to learn and try out. I've wondered why there were so many WoW clones back in the day, its because no one really wanted something different, they just wanted the same thing with a different title because that one game did something that made them unhappy.

Enjoy the game in it's entirety or suck it up.

4 hours ago, Lienn said:

Nope, it's a RPG, a story-oriented game. Having PvP content doesn't change it and those who don't like PvP shouldn't be forced into it. Forcing people who don't like it into PvP only dimishes the overall quality of PvP content for those who like it. In the end it's a very poor design choice that damages the overall game fun for both types of players.

Speak for yourself. I enjoy casually demolishing RP scrubs like you while leisurely doing my faction dailies :D 

Oh wow I cannot get over some of the comments on this thread about "This is a PvP game" if it was a PvP game why do you have a story, levelling system, dungeons, crafting, and costumes.

The game is designed for BOTH aspects, gating Soul Stones; one of the primary materials to upgrade your weapon (Which is not used in competitive arena) behind PvE quests in a PvP flagged zone (That's right all quests are PvE related unless the quest is to kill enemy players which their is only one of these quests) is simply bad design. Not saying don't give these as a reward for the quests but they should be available elsewhere.

Those who enjoy PvP can still do PvE quests in their chose faction outfit and engage in PvP with the opposite faction members who do the same, without hindering their PvP progress. Why should those who wish to PvE be forced to engage in the PvP system which CAN hinder progress due to constant griefing?

2 minutes ago, Cyriac said:

Oh wow I cannot get over some of the comments on this thread about "This is a PvP game" if it was a PvP game why do you have a story, levelling system, dungeons, crafting, and costumes.

The game is designed for BOTH aspects, gating Soul Stones; one of the primary materials to upgrade your weapon (Which is not used in competitive arena) behind PvE quests in a PvP flagged zone (That's right all quests are PvE related unless the quest is to kill enemy players which their is only one of these quests) is simply bad design. Not saying don't give these as a reward for the quests but they should be available elsewhere.

Those who enjoy PvP can still do PvE quests in their chose faction outfit and engage in PvP with the opposite faction members who do the same, without hindering their PvP progress. Why should those who wish to PvE be forced to engage in the PvP system which CAN hinder progress due to constant griefing?

Its designed for both aspect obviously. It's an mmoRPG not a MOBA. Of course a story is needed and a PVE environment is needed. But it doesn't change the fact that end game content is mainly faction PVP. People who hate pvp can just go cry on a different thread, requesting for more dungeons and stuff, which are already coming as well.

Just now, lmaogg said:

Its designed for both aspect obviously. It's an mmoRPG not a MOBA. Of course a story is needed and a PVE environment is needed. But it doesn't change the fact that end game content is mainly faction PVP. People who hate pvp can just go cry on a different thread, requesting for more dungeons and stuff, which are already coming as well.

You are missing the entire point of the conversation and are showing that you lack any sort of comprehension. The point is that a very specific and very important item is currently gated behind the primary (and currently the only) end game PvP zone, which makes it difficult for those who wish to progress in a PvE setting and complete these new dungeons due to not being able to get these items.

Oh and this thread was created about the lack of Soulstones in PvE content so if your only focused on PvP then why don't YOU go cry in another thread. And enjoy your glorified 3d Fighting game (Arena) while your at it.

5 minutes ago, Cyriac said:

You are missing the entire point of the conversation and are showing that you lack any sort of comprehension. The point is that a very specific and very important item is currently gated behind the primary (and currently the only) end game PvP zone, which makes it difficult for those who wish to progress in a PvE setting and complete these new dungeons due to not being able to get these items.

Indeed, I think I still don't get why  NA people are always crying in every mmo they play.

Thanks obama.

Like I said, they don't like how the game is designed? Suck it up. Don't like the pvp aspect of the game and can't get soulstone? Don't pvp and buy from AH. No money? You pve and yet you cry the lack of money? 

Logic.

8 minutes ago, Cyriac said:

Oh and this thread was created about the lack of Soulstones in PvE content so if your only focused on PvP then why don't YOU go cry in another thread. And enjoy your glorified 3d Fighting game (Arena) while your at it.

A lot of this also probably depends on what server you're on. For example, I'm guessing Mushin is filled to the brim with hardcore PvP enthusiasts so it would be more difficult to find a channel that there isn't fighting going on.

On less....serious servers, however, it's quite easy to find an empty channel, particularly at primetime when people are killing Blackworm and concentrated on one or two channels. I don't much enjoy PvP either but it hasn't been a huge stressor. Yes, I've been killed a few times, but you just take a deep breath, res, and find a different channel.

13 hours ago, Sykess said:

You can get soulstones from a couple of places now. The Big 4 (Top 4 dungeons in the CSL) Faction dailies (Find a deserted channel and it becomes PvE, I haven't been forced to kill or be killed by anyone I didn't want to in like a week.) as well as the NEW RNG BOX.

10/10 don't do faction quests, you can now just buy your way to soulstones.

When did big 4 start giving out soulstones?

Archived