Sign in to follow this  
PhantomSpirit

EU Marketplace Down again?

Hanano   

Since the EU servers fell two days ago I have constant problems with the market. I hope it will be fixed after the next maintenance.

Enhance   

The marketplace and character info and all other browser plugins seem to work poorly, but what helps me is going to a Vault npc and switching between mail-marketplace a few times until it works.

Yes, I often need 2-3 tries to get an item posted. Some items I cant buy at all because they are further back in the listings and as soon as I flip 2 pages it crashes again.

And why on earth does it show me pages and pages of soul shields when I clearly search for the term soulstone?

ERGH

Edited by RobynTheTiny

Elynia   

I think everybody has that issue .  Its impossible to buy soulstones or other needet mats  at the auctionhouse.  u click the order and u instantly getting the message : buyout failed ect .
regarding soulstones, EVERY soulstone cheaper then 37 silver is instantly bought by  a thirdpersonprogram. Bots really work good obv. 

why i have the idea its a bot-programm ??  i tried it .. I put sev. items for sale .. and as soon as i click the ok button they are already sold. 

NCsoft really needs to look into this. 

papragu   

would be nice if it gets fixed soon because i am running out of inventory slots. Vault full, inventory almost full too.

Highly doubt so, prolly gonna get fixed tomorrow at maintenance ..... cuz well you know they probably don't even know about the issue as usual. Funny thing is nothing on NA breaks like market or login servers ..... EU on the other hand well everything breaks FUN TIMES!

Houlon   

Apparently they say it's a client/user side issue.

The advice I got was to flush DNS and reboot router. DNS did nothing for me so give it a go and see if it works, haven't got around to rebooting router yet.

N offense but why would that make sense, when earlier the marketplace was working on the same char without logging out ..... and yeah after doing it same shit. So obviously not client/user side ..... CS is useful as usual. Last time some major error happened I was laughing my ass off at the suggested fix and how many dislikes got in like 5 mins cuz obvious it didn't work ..... cuz they need to reboot their servers yet again. Sorry for getting all negative and stuff but I am starting to get a bit fed up, considering I bought a pack and everything and considering all the breakage and what not else this is starting to go overboard yes, instability is inevitable in all launches but this is borderline ridiculous now.

Houlon   

I'm just a messenger, Thought I'd share what I got told. There aren't many opportunities to be anything but negative at the moment.

I didn't bother to question it as I should know by now you only get the usual turn it on and off again advice.

Yeah, I know mate. Didn't mean to shoot the messenger its just annoying as hell. My question is why does NA not get the same issues as we do, considering we are running supposedly the same servers as they are and so on.